questions conservatives wont answer concerning abortion

if one truly believes abortion is murder why allow it in the cases of rape, incest or child molestation? why does the fetus pay for the sins of the father?

if you believe in a god or goddess...why allow abortion when the mother's life is threatened? isnt that up to your god or goddess to decide?

consveratives cannot have it both ways...it is either murder or its not...

The mother's life usually isn't threatened if they have a C-section and gets Obamacare. Obamacare will make the crippled walk and the blind see. [Just Kidding]

This is one of the left's primary arguments for abortion. "What if the life of the mother is threatened??"

I'm not a Dr. but this argument doesn't hold water. In extreme cases the life of the mother should be protected.

When it comes to rape and incest...there is always adoption.

However I don't believe that taking away women's rights to murder their own child is gonna solve anything....only cause more problems. The trick is convincing everyone that the first option shouldn't be a convenient form of murder. The first option should always be life not death.

let me toss out another question...the abortion of less than perfect fetuses (sp)

should you be able to aborted fetuses when there is a defect?

let me toss out another question...the abortion of less than perfect fetuses (sp)

That is just as bad as killing a perfect baby.

It's not the baby's fault it has a defect.

Besides...there are plenty of parents that are willing to adopt a handicapped child.

Yes. IMO a woman can abort for any reason at all, including aborting because the fetus makes her look fat.

When it comes to rape and incest...there is always adoption.

Interesting...

Question: If it was you mother, sister, wife or daughter that was brutally raped how would you feel seeing her forced to have THAT unwanted child? What if it was so upsetting that she was suicidal over it? Still want her to give it birth and then put it up for adoption?

That is just as bad as killing a perfect baby.

It's not the baby's fault it has a defect.

Besides...there are plenty of parents that are willing to adopt a handicapped child.

You're as loony in your militant stance against abortion as some of the pro abortion loons are in their position.

if one truly believes abortion is murder why allow it in the cases of rape, incest or child molestation? why does the fetus pay for the sins of the father?

if you believe in a god or goddess...why allow abortion when the mother's life is threatened? isnt that up to your god or goddess to decide?

I do not believe in it for any reason, no matter how one tries to slice this and cherry pick it, and tear it apart, the only things it boils down to is that a child IS sacrificed approximately 4000 times per day

The estimated total number of abortions is over 46 million.

I do not believe in it for any reason, no matter how one tries to slice this and cherry pick it, and tear it apart, the only things it boils down to is that a child IS sacrificed approximately 4000 times per day

Children can't be aborted. Fetuses are aborted

And the semantics begin. :rolleyes:

And the semantics begin. :rolleyes:

God forbid we be accurate. Conservatives hate being accurate. That's why they're always wrong

Latin fētus - bringing forth of young, hence that which is born, offspring, young still in the womb

Kind of sounds like a child to me - that is, in a human terms

70% of babies born at 23 weeks survive, 90% at 26 weeks

Latin fētus - bringing forth of young, hence that which is born, offspring, young still in the womb

Fetus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A fetus (also spelled foetus, fœtus, faetus or fætus, see below) is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate after the embryonic stage and before birth.

Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A child (plural: children) is a human between the stages of birth and puberty.

Try again.

Personally I have not found convincing evidence in my Bible to dispute medical science, which by thew way God gave us, when they determine when a fetus becomes a person. Therefor while I think abortion is best reserved for only those rare circumstances, I don't consider it murder, and there you have your answer.

You must have missed this verse.

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Jeremiah 1:5

What does that mean? God KNEW Jeremiah BEFORE he was formed in his mother's womb? God knew Jeremiah's Soul? Spirit? God knew Jeremiah BEFORE his mother was even impregnated with him? Before the sperm and the egg united? So does this mean we ALL have lived another life in Heaven BEFORE we were even conceived? Did we exist in some other setting BEFORE we were formed?

Are we alien? From another planet or entity? I think we could be missing something...in that simple statement, or it is confusing, at least to me.

Care

Fetus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A fetus (also spelled foetus, fœtus, faetus or fætus, see below) is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate after the embryonic stage and before birth.

Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A child (plural: children) is a human between the stages of birth and puberty.

Try again.

My definition is from the Latin, the beginning of all romance languages, about 2500 years before Wiki was even a dump from someone's cow.

Did you know the Oriental Culture says a child is 9 months old when it is born, the have had this concept of life even older than 2,500 years.

If abortion is no big deal Sangha, you would have no problem with yourself having been aborted right? you would have just come back and be born as a jackass or a toad.

Forum List

Back