questions conservatives wont answer concerning abortion

Personally I have not found convincing evidence in my Bible to dispute medical science, which by thew way God gave us, when they determine when a fetus becomes a person. Therefor while I think abortion is best reserved for only those rare circumstances, I don't consider it murder, and there you have your answer.

You must have missed this verse.

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Jeremiah 1:5

What does that mean? God KNEW Jeremiah BEFORE he was formed in his mother's womb? God knew Jeremiah's Soul? Spirit? God knew Jeremiah BEFORE his mother was even impregnated with him? Before the sperm and the egg united? So does this mean we ALL have lived another life in Heaven BEFORE we were even conceived? Did we exist in some other setting BEFORE we were formed?

Are we alien? From another planet or entity? I think we could be missing something...in that simple statement, or it is confusing, at least to me.

Care

And ALSO, if God knew Jeremiah before he was formed in the womb, does this mean that if Jeremiah was never formed in the womb, or was aborted or miscarried, that Jeremiah still exists, and was not killed or did not die? But is still alive somewhere in the heavens?

if one truly believes abortion is murder why allow it in the cases of rape, incest or child molestation? why does the fetus pay for the sins of the father?

if you believe in a god or goddess...why allow abortion when the mother's life is threatened? isnt that up to your god or goddess to decide?

consveratives cannot have it both ways...it is either murder or its not...

The related question is,

if you believe that abortion is murder, shouldn't we treat women who have abortions the same way we treat other murderers?

Latin fētus - bringing forth of young, hence that which is born, offspring, young still in the womb

Kind of sounds like a child to me - that is, in a human terms

70% of babies born at 23 weeks survive, 90% at 26 weeks

Fetus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A child (plural: children) is a human between the stages of birth and puberty.

Try again.

My definition is from the Latin, the beginning of all romance languages, about 2500 years before Wiki was even a dump from someone's cow.

Did you know the Oriental Culture says a child is 9 months old when it is born, the have had this concept of life even older than 2,500 years.

If abortion is no big deal Sangha, you would have no problem with yourself having been aborted right? you would have just come back and be born as a jackass or a toad.

We are in the US, not China. We speak English, not latin.

And no, if I was never born, I wouldn't have any problems.

But my mother loved me, so I've never been concerned with that. But I can see why you're worried :lol:

Well if you ask me. Personally, abortion is the greatest sin a woman can commit.
However as a free American I must accept the right of all other Americans to be wrong.
Great pains should be taken to persuade a woman to continue her pregnancy. But ultimately it is her choice. Unless of course you believe your a better American than others, therefore have the right to impose your will on them.
To attempt to tell others that you know the thoughts of god and therefore have divine knowledge on this. Well you better hope and pray to yourself that there is no god cause I’ll bet (not my sole) he’s kinda pissed at your arrogance.
As to imperfect fetuses don’t worry to cut costs Obammacare will provide the answer.

i wouldnt bet my fish either....

its soul....i would be much more impressed with your belief in god etc if you knew it was soul

if one truly believes abortion is murder why allow it in the cases of rape, incest or child molestation? why does the fetus pay for the sins of the father?

if you believe in a god or goddess...why allow abortion when the mother's life is threatened? isnt that up to your god or goddess to decide?

Murder is a legal term; right now abortion is not legally murder. It is however legalized euthanasia. The reason "some" pro life persons can allow for the decision to abort be between a woman, her family and her doctor when rape (incest is rape) or a true life threat to the woman is a bit complex.

In the case of a womans life being at risk the point should be obvious; the argument is now one life VS the other. A person has the right to take protective action if their own life is in peril. This then is a real choice that many women struggle over and often times as not choose to risk their lives.

With regards to rape things get a bit more complicated. Was the rape, one of a child where again we have risk to her life if she were to carry to full term? The risk to her being able to emotionally and physically care for and carry the child of the rapist to full tem. Rape is not just a physical act it is an emoitonal rape as well...less than 1% of rapes are aborted.

In both of these circumstances we are talking about less than 3% off all abortions.

Abortion for convenience ought to be abhored by any civilized nation, let alone made legal! This is especially repugnant in view of the convenience of birth control methods.

Last edited:

Yup you are official a stupid bitch.

Murder is murder.

Murder doesn't become something else just because someones life might be in danger or if someone was raped.

Murder is murder.... Abortion is murder... in every single instance.

Abortion, in my opinion, is the most evil thing mankind has ever come up with due to its scale.

Yup you are official a stupid bitch.

And you're too scared to take me on. You've been reduced to name-calling, like a whiny 5 year old.

Did you know the Oriental Culture says a child is 9 months old when it is born, the have had this concept of life even older than 2,500 years.

If you think China is relevant to this discussion, we can discuss China's abortion policy, but it's not going to support your argument. The law in China REQUIRES millions of woman have abortions

If you think China is relevant to this discussion, we can discuss China's abortion policy, but it's not going to support your argument. The law in China REQUIRES millions of woman have abortions

No it doesn't.

Well Hell. I kind of figure if my audience understands my meaning I did ok. Unlike many in America who hope to distract others from listening to alternative points of view by illuminating the flaws of the viewie
If I see a post about too ducks. And I look and see two ducks I figure the guy meant 2 ducks. I wont belittle his awed infatuation with the too ducks. I’ll enjoy the ducks with him.
Also I am not sure but I don’t believe spelling and grammar are a prerequisite of getting into heaven.

Well Hell. I kind of figure if my audience understands my meaning I did ok. Unlike many in America who hope to distract others from listening to alternative points of view by illuminating the flaws of the viewie
If I see a post about too ducks. And I look and see two ducks I figure the guy meant 2 ducks. I wont belittle his awed infatuation with the too ducks. I’ll enjoy the ducks with him.
Also I am not sure but I don’t believe spelling and grammar are a prerequisite of getting into heaven.

WTF? Someone explain this post to me please?

Forum List

Back