Question:

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by SW2SILVER, Jul 14, 2009.

1. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    I am an Anglo, American born. In a area almost a thousand miles from the border.I have owned a home for over 15 years in an area the has become, mostly "Hispanic". I can't tell Illegal from legal anymore. I was a block from my HOME, and a Hispanic kid dressed like a gang banger said: YOU ARE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD! My question is, What does that mean? Agnost, yer pretty damned smart. Tell me, what did I do that was WRONG? Besides just being Anglo and existing among the holier-than thou Hispanics? Don't ask me what I did, because, it doesn't matter. Nothing Anglos do seems to matter, either way.

2. LaLinda75

LaLinda75 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    'Nothing Anglos do seems to matter, either way.'

And for this you can blame the anglo bleeding hearts who threw YOU under the bus.

3. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    Your skin's too light and you're no unamerican enough

4. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618

Guess you probably aren't old enough remember when the only White people who were White enough to satisfy the KLAN (and KLAN-Lite types) were other WASPS, right?

Now suddenly it's all about we Whites creating a White fraternal brotherhood?

Not a fucking chance, Anglo.

Much of the rest of the White race remembers when we were your untermench, too. I, for example, have been in more fights with Anglos punks who hated me for my race than any other ethnic.

So you're on your own kid.

Maybe your grand fucking pu-pah or Wizard or whatever the fuck those KKK WASP creeps worship can protect your Anglo ass.

You Anglos racists rejected the rest of the White race and most of us honkeys won't easily forget or forgive it, either.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  5. Valerie

Valerie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,295

:confused: I'm confused. Agna is an Hispanic kid in your neighborhood?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Barb

Barb Carpe Scrotum

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,586
    Brats are brats the world over. I was walking home from work one night in the "poor side of town" and some dipshit who might have moved in that week from downstate asked me what the hell I was doing in the hood. Told him I'd lived here (there) longer than he'd been eating solid food. It isn't about "anglo" or anything other than mouthy kids being mouthy kids. Glare back and tell him to get off your goddamned porch.

7. Coloradomtnman

Coloradomtnman Rational and proud of it.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,495
    I live in a neighborhood where the most often heard language is Spanish. Most of the people who live here are either hispanic or black. On our street there is only one other white household and, you know what, we all get along just fine. Lupe, who lives across the street from me, waves at me every morning as we go out to leave for work, and this last winter he helped me dig my car out when it was plowed in. Rudy, my next-door neighbor, chats with me and his Spanish-speaking-only mother tries to teach me Spanish. My nextdoor neighbors on the other side brought me a plate of carne asada they had grilled and let me tell you, it was muy sabroso! I like living in a multi-ethnic neighborhood. Nobody has broken into my car, my house, or fucked with me in anyway. There are some bad apples around, but the only place you can live where there aren't any is the North Pole.

I'm afraid you're white, and the kid's a punk. That's life.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Barb

Barb Carpe Scrotum

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,586
    Foods always better in mixed neighborhoods. So's music.

9. Coloradomtnman

Coloradomtnman Rational and proud of it.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,495

Homemade carne asada is the one of my favorite foods. Same with homemade refried beans. I love refried beans! My girlfriend hates that I love refried beans...

10. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    Horchata is good..