CDZ Question.

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by WillowTree, Mar 7, 2018.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,954
    So if we open our borders then how many people will be allowed to wander in? And, is the taxpayer expected to take care of them? Is there a limit?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,954
    9C9EDBEF-072E-4C3F-947C-3E9FFD688F0B.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,954
    So Sessions is gonna sue California!

4. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,411
    Well, the Democratic Party and La Raza types only mean one thing, they mean there are still anglos left alive, and they need to be finished off. They're pretty open about that, in their speeches to Spanish only rallies and their 'public school outreach scams they get Federal funding for, and of course we all know whose 'church' Obama attended for over 20 years. Don't why there is ever even a question by what they mean by it, they mean not nearly enough invaders, and they need a lot more criminals to come in and back the Party's street presence.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +844
    That seems obvious to me.

They mean they want completely open borders so Mexicans and Muslims can rush in by the millions and take over America. Then the Dems would win all the elections, they suppose.

And we would turn into Mexico and Sandland, which I don't know why Dems would want, but anything to regain power, I guess.

6. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +844

Are you KIDDING? This place is overrun with leftists.

7. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,994
    Yes, they are leftists. Leftist and liberal are not synonymous, as the leftists here are almost all authoritarians who defend the very least liberal ideologies on the planet and wouldn't understand an actual liberal principle if it smacked them along site their smug little heads.

8. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +844

Oh, I see, sorry. You are doing that "real liberal" versus the leftists that call themselves liberal, thing.

The Economist asked us to stop that about 20 years ago (I have a love/hate relationship with The Economist: I stopped my subscription yet again in 2016, too leftist and Trump-abusive). A columnist said that it was just too confusing: that they considered "liberals" on the right and we considered them on the left, and could we just please say leftist and rightist?? I thought this was a sensible request and have done it ever since.

Besides, they don't deserve to be called by such a nice descriptor, IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,994

I agree that they do not deserve to be called liberal, and that is why I don't.

A while back, I introduced John Stuart Mill and John Rawls into a conversation who just happen to be The most influential liberal political philosophers of the 20th and 19th centuries. Any guesses as to who it was who reviled them?

This new left is so far from liberal that we are truly living in Orwellian times. THey support partisan based censorship while claiming they are supporting freedom of belief. They defend Sharia law while claiming they are for women's rights. They defend those who rape children and claim they are fighting racism. It would be one thing if just one or two nut jobs were out there doing tis, but they almost all do it. They all speak with the same vice and absolutely loathe individuality. That's what I find most reveaing, in that the need to conform has created a movement that has more in common with fascism than it does liberalism.

10. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +844
    I am also quite worried about the new American leftwing totalitarianism.

Now that we see rioting and assaulting and screaming down elderly speakers by privileged college students we are plainly living in bad, dangerous times. We on the right all need to be loyal to each other and hang together, or we will be living in a state like East Germany with its Stasi.

• Agree Agree x 1