Question:What GOP Ticket Is Obama's Worst Nightmare? Trump/Gingrich?

:razz:
There are a few possibilities out there,especially if Donald Trump decides to run. Trump alone will "Trump Obama in 2012". With a VP like Ryan,Thune,Gingrich or Huckabee,that would just put Obama/Biden in severe panic mode come fall of 2012. In your opinion,what ticket would have the Obama Campaign in such dire straights that they will stoop once again to registering animals,cartoon characters,football players and dead people?:cuckoo:
Gingrich and Trump are carrying so much personal "baggage" that they'd be lucky to survive the 2012 Republican Primaries - "Bring 'em on!"

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to Donald Trump's CPAC appearance, I think Dana Milbank expressed it perfectly:

"The last time Trump tested the presidential waters, as a prospective Reform Party candidate a decade ago, he favored abortion rights, campaign finance reform and universal health care. He's thrice married and has had many girlfriends in and out of wedlock. He's behaved erratically in his handling of the Miss USA competition. He's contributed to Democrats as recently as four months ago. And - unbeknownst to most in the audience - he was invited to CPAC by a gay Republican group, GOProud, whose participation in the conference sparked a boycott by social conservatives".

"Trump's gambit is almost certainly a publicity stunt. What makes it interesting is how eager the conservatives were to embrace him, shifting the afternoon's schedule at the last minute when he agreed to appear. It speaks to the Republican Party's leadership vacuum: Only a party deeply dissatisfied with its current slate of candidates would swoon for this guy".

The Republicans have got nothing!!! And the leaders of the party know it.

Dana Milbank - The Donald trumps the pols at CPAC

Palin can't win if Palin don't run. Can I get an amen? AMEN!

I could go for a Cristie/Ryan or Ryan/Cristie ticket but don't believe either will run this time around.

I have no clue, but Romney seems likely.

Cristie is a political opportunist, who seems to think that villainize teachers/firemen/policemen will somehow score big points with the masses. The villainization of those working people, I believe, is a strategy of the left to pit working people against one another, and keep those groups of voters secure in voting for Democrats. One only needs to look at Jerry Brown's election in CA to know this is the case. Although many teachers are conservatives, Meg Whitman's promise to sit down with Christie was enough for them to vote for Brown.

As to Ryan, his voting record doesn't match his rhetoric, unfortunately.

What GOP Ticket Is Obama's Worst Nightmare?

Well I can't jump into the President's head, but on a hunch I'd have to say the GOP "nightmare" ticket for the POTUS is...

(Michelle) Obama/(Jeb) Bush

No?

actually Son, I am pro choice and pro civil unions, so i am not "far right" in anyway.

I dont want Palin to run, though i like her, she is better and more effective as a fundraiser and spokesperson.

the establishment right still hates her cuz she has tits

the left hates her cuz she isnt a baby murdering dyke

I want a chris christie or a mitch to run.

but, at the rate the obamasiah is going, I could beat him if i had the money to run

You are a sexist homophobe, pure simple. Your language condemns you. Don't like it, change it, kiddo.

Please. Obama and Clinton were politicians, not television/movie celebrities.

Dont be obtuse

Clinton going on Arsenio and playing the sax? pure celebrity

Obama goiing on Oprah? same same

Anyone who serves his wife with divorce papers on her hospital bed as she is dying of cancer deserves to have their personal life brought into it.

Or perhaps you don't find that kind of behavior "morally bankrupt".

You talking about John Edwards? no, he never bothered divorcing his dying wife, he just fathered a child, paid off his mistress WITH CAMPAIGN FUNDS and denied it till he couldnt any more......
Do you know a single Democrat who has defended John Edwards?
Plenty of republicons defend Newt, though.

Edwards is an immoral sonofabitch. Newt is an immoral sonofabitch. Wouldn't throw a lifeline to either one if they were drowning in a sewer. I expect TwinFist and GeauxToHell to agree with this. Neither man is fit to be leader of the American people.

Newt, while politically brilliant, has way too many personal demons.

Edwards is just scummy. Channeling a dead baby in court?

scummy

no comparison, but niether one are electable, and rightly so.

Jake, I am 44 years old and a veteran, dont call me kiddo.

"homophobe"

nope, using the word dyke doesnt make one a homophobe Slick. If it did, every dyke i know would be one....

and saying people are sexist doesnt make me sexist either.

you just make shit up as you go along dont ya?

well, you sort of suck at it

oh no, the union BOSSES are the biggest part of the union problem.

that much money corrupts.

it is no coincidence that at some point, the mob has controlled every single major labor union......

80 years ago, sure they were valuable and important.

now? they exist only to make themselves richer

and you are damned right it is the workers, i can post literally 100's of vids of unions demanding this or that when they already have it DAMNED GOOD to start with and they will give up NOTHING. Unions are the single largest factor in the price or cars, and why the car companies cant stay in business. Same with a shit ton of cities around the country.

Last edited:
buncha nonsense

Even if you are 144, you are still a "kiddo" who is sexist and homophobic. Your own words condemn you. In other words, slick, you don't get to make up your own definitions.

Get over yourself, get up to speed, and act your age.

oh no, the union BOSSES are the biggest part of the union problem.

that much money corrupts.
Really? How much money do you think Union bosses get paid?

it is no coincidence that at some point, the mob has controlled every single major labor union......
Nor is it a coincidence that mob control of unions in most areas is a thing of the past.

80 years ago, sure they were valuable and important.

now? they exist only to make themselves richer
So workers having a voice is no longer valuble and important? Now that we have weekends, workers should just shut up?

and you are damned right it is the workers, i can post literally 100's of vids of unions demanding this or that when they already have it DAMNED GOOD to start with and they will give up NOTHING.
The wonder of the internet is I can post just as many videos showing out of context quotes to prove my point too.
Unions are the single largest factor in the price or cars, and why the car companies cant stay in business. Same with a shit ton of cities around the country.

This is your opinion, not fact.

jake tells a lot of lies, i am new here and I already noticed that....

it isnt my problem if you have had your head up your ass and not seen any NEWS in ther last year.

The car companies?
And make no mistake, GM is in a horrible bind. That $1.1 billion loss in the first quarter doesn't begin to tell the whole story. The carmaker is saddled with a $1,600-per-vehicle handicap in so-called legacy costs, mostly retiree health and pension benefits

Why GM's Plan Won't Work

suck it Jake

cities?

Since the 1970s, union membership has been steadily declining in the private sector to about 7.6% of the workforce, while unions have grown in the public sector to 36.8%. As a result, the public entities at all levels are going bankrupt because of a quid pro quo exchange of - votes for jobs, with lavish pensions and health care.

One of the reasons for the decline in the private unions is that unions have priced themselves out of the international market. The loss of industrial manufacturing jobs is directly proportional to expensive union contracts and health benefits, that corporations could no longer afford trying to compete in a global market.

Ted Biondo » States going bankrupt, union members declining - when will they ever learn?

unions = suckage

it is really simple slick. Read the story of the golden goose then get back to me

oh, and Jake? you are not only fucking ignorant, you are a bad, BAD liar to boot. In short, a waste of perfectly good skin

Noob, you gotta support your points, and you have not done that.

You act the sexist and homophobe, not cry like a little girl, kiddo, when you get kicked in the metaphorical balls. We too many of your types to put up with the bullshit. Got it? Good.

Take you e-thug act elsewhere, lame-o.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back