Question:What GOP Ticket Is Obama's Worst Nightmare? Trump/Gingrich?

and you apaprentyl think you can just up and label someone something to try and silence them.

doesnt work Slick.

I know what words actually mean, so your jedi mind trick doesnt work.

Your poor man's alinksy wont fly here skidmark.

Your language labeled you, slick. Live with it or wise up. Your RushLimbaughSaulAlinksyHowardZenn act here does not fly.

You used the language, own it.

and again for the reading comprehension impaired 14 year old

calling people sexist doesnt make me one

saying "dyke" doesnt make me a homophobe any more than dykes calling each other that does. Are blacks racist when they call each other the "n" word? nope

words are neutral

the thought BEHIND them can tell you about the person using them, but since you cant read minds, hell, you can barely read english, you dont get to sit in judgement and proclaim someone this or that

it doesnt work that way.....

so, in short, you fail. again

badly

you should really go back to school and finish the 10th grade SON

You used the language, slick. Own its use. Don't pull your lies. Here is your audience watch you shake your rattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
jake tells a lot of lies, i am new here and I already noticed that....

it isnt my problem if you have had your head up your ass and not seen any NEWS in ther last year.

The car companies?
And make no mistake, GM is in a horrible bind. That $1.1 billion loss in the first quarter doesn't begin to tell the whole story. The carmaker is saddled with a $1,600-per-vehicle handicap in so-called legacy costs, mostly retiree health and pension benefits

Why GM's Plan Won't Work

suck it Jake

cities?

Since the 1970s, union membership has been steadily declining in the private sector to about 7.6% of the workforce, while unions have grown in the public sector to 36.8%. As a result, the public entities at all levels are going bankrupt because of a quid pro quo exchange of - votes for jobs, with lavish pensions and health care.

One of the reasons for the decline in the private unions is that unions have priced themselves out of the international market. The loss of industrial manufacturing jobs is directly proportional to expensive union contracts and health benefits, that corporations could no longer afford trying to compete in a global market.

Ted Biondo » States going bankrupt, union members declining - when will they ever learn?

unions = suckage

it is really simple slick. Read the story of the golden goose then get back to me

I took one look at your avi and knew exactly where you're coming from. Another typical Obama hater that wants to just lie and argue. Just who do you think you're fooling??. Jerk.

and again for the reading comprehension impaired 14 year old

calling people sexist doesnt make me one

saying "dyke" doesnt make me a homophobe any more than dykes calling each other that does. Are blacks racist when they call each other the "n" word? nope

words are neutral

the thought BEHIND them can tell you about the person using them, but since you cant read minds, hell, you can barely read english, you dont get to sit in judgement and proclaim someone this or that

it doesnt work that way.....

so, in short, you fail. again

badly

you should really go back to school and finish the 10th grade SON

Are you kidding?? You don't even know how to punctuate!!! :lol:

Twin Fist has a POV. I just disagree with a lot of it, but we both like DC and Marvel comics. Unlike William Joyce, we don't think they are history.

there are ample and plentiful reasons to hate the Obamasiah Rinata.

all of them true.

or reasons to love the guy

thats why it is an opinion

however, on unions, the FACTS show them to do a LOT of dammage to this country.

Now then, as much as i like the idea of having a looney toon stalker, you are boring me.

buh bye

all of them true.

Now then, as much as i like the idea of having a looney toon stalker, you are boring me.

buh bye

You obviously have a hard time telling a fact from an opinion

Keep thinkin' that RW.

I believe folks like RW and Elephantmcdork are constantly trying to convince themselves that O will win in 12. I don't see a super strong candidate in the field, currently but I'm not so sure a mediocre candidate couldn't beat O with the economy in a mess. It'll be musical presidents, congress until economy truly starts to grow and unemployment really drops.

His approval rating at this point in his president is higher than Reagan's was. Its all over but the Republicans crying.

all of them true.

buh bye

:rolleyes: Yes, the truth does bore people like you. You just want to hate on Obama and be left alone.

Forum List

Back