Question to Christians Part Two

How convenient.

so you can prove it wrong simply because its convenient?....oh wait.....you didn't actually mean to prove anything did you......you just wanted to insinuate....forgot.....

You only say that because you don't know how frustrating it is to try and debate with one of you and have the "Because God" card pulled on me. Next time one of you asks how I know there is not God I'm going to say "Because Flying Spaghetti Monster"

lol....like someone doesn't do that in nearly every debate about religion.....try to be original, at least.....make it a swimming lazagna monster...

so you can prove it wrong simply because its convenient?....oh wait.....you didn't actually mean to prove anything did you......you just wanted to insinuate....forgot.....

You only say that because you don't know how frustrating it is to try and debate with one of you and have the "Because God" card pulled on me. Next time one of you asks how I know there is not God I'm going to say "Because Flying Spaghetti Monster"

lol....like someone doesn't do that in nearly every debate about religion.....try to be original, at least.....make it a swimming lazagna monster...

How about Celestial Teapot? That one hasn't been used in a while :D

How about Celestial Teapot? That one hasn't been used in a while :D

plagiarist......

Forum List

Back