Question: If Republicans had one policy they could "take back", what would it be?

If Republicans could undo one policy, to take it back, what would it be?

To me, the big three are:

1. The fiasco in Iraq. 3 trillion spent. Trillions more into the future taking care of the tens of young Americans thousands maimed for life. Depleting our military. Turning Iraq into a friend of Iran. Destabilizing the Middle East.

2. Blocking the Obama administration from investigating BP after the oil "spill".

3. The Bush tax cuts which created trillions in deficit and redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

The other disasters are much smaller. After Katrina, deregulating the economy, voter suppression, helping move millions of jobs to China and closing tens of thousands of factories here, paying for wars with credit cards and so on.

So if Republicans could take one back or do it completely different, which one would it be and how would you do it different?
Nominating poor candidates. Candidates who either appeal only to the most rabid of the Conservative base or candidates who are wholly incompetent (e.g. Sarah Palin or Christine O'Donnell)

Perhaps if the Republicans could find an inspiring messenger, their plight might be more comfortable.

you are right....i will say the same thing about the Democrats too....nowadays there is nothing but bottom of the barrel in over their head politicians who think of the Country third after the party and themselves.....

If Republicans could undo one policy, to take it back, what would it be?

To me, the big three are:

1. The fiasco in Iraq. 3 trillion spent. Trillions more into the future taking care of the tens of young Americans thousands maimed for life. Depleting our military. Turning Iraq into a friend of Iran. Destabilizing the Middle East.

2. Blocking the Obama administration from investigating BP after the oil "spill".

3. The Bush tax cuts which created trillions in deficit and redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

The other disasters are much smaller. After Katrina, deregulating the economy, voter suppression, helping move millions of jobs to China and closing tens of thousands of factories here, paying for wars with credit cards and so on.

So if Republicans could take one back or do it completely different, which one would it be and how would you do it different?

Freeing the slaves. I want my house painted and if we Republicans didn't free the slaves, I could have just got my N##### do it!

Forum List

Back