Question for Women: Masculine Men

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Is this important to you for a (or your) man to be "masculine"?

What do you consider "masculine" to be? .... take charge, athletic, tough, .... ?

Does it bother you if a man cries?

See ChrisL this is why I don't start topics about MEN for WOMEN! other than someone calling me a bitch (a guy!)... nothing!!!!

See ChrisL this is why I don't start topics about MEN for WOMEN! other than someone calling me a bitch (a guy!)... nothing!!!!

Yes, it is important to me. I like a masculine man. About the crying? Hmm. That depends on the circumstances. I don't want a guy who is sobbing all the time, I know that much. :D I have found it cute in the past when I've looked over and seen a guy's eyes well up over a sad movie or something though. I think that's adorable, and how they try to hide it. Lol. So no, if the situation calls for crying, then I don't have an issue with that.

Yes, it is important to me. I like a masculine man. About the crying? Hmm. That depends on the circumstances. I don't want a guy who is sobbing all the time, I know that much. :D I have found it cute in the past when I've looked over and seen a guy's eyes well up over a sad movie or something though. I think that's adorable, and how they try to hide it. Lol. So no, if the situation calls for crying, then I don't have an issue with that.

I like rugged hands! Muscles not that important, but toned is good.
I like a man with self confidence, a go-getter that is secure with himself and likes to have fun.
It's important to me for him to be "easily amused" - not someone that's always saying "there's nothing to do..."

I like a man with self confidence, a go-getter that is secure with himself and likes to have fun.
It's important to me for him to be "easily amused" - not someone that's always saying "there's nothing to do..."

What about the crying?

My wife was quite impressed the other day as we were fighting with the rug under the couch.
Finally in frustration, I tried to lift the couch end with one hand while pulling the rug with the other.

She said, "Oh, you can't do"

And then I did
.:udaman:

Well, maybe not that impressed...:D

What about the crying?

Hmmmm... I'm not a fan.
I don't know how to handle anyone crying... it's hard and awkward for me.
I don't like crying in front of other people either.
I don't like "false bravado" either, however. (A guy acting like a badass all the time)

He was only trying to show off his masculinity. :wink_2:
upload_2015-7-24_9-25-37.jpeg

My wife was quite impressed the other day as we were fighting with the rug under the couch.
Finally in frustration, I tried to lift the couch end with one hand while pulling the rug with the other.

She said, "Oh, you can't do"

And then I did
.:udaman:

Well, maybe not that impressed...:D
upload_2015-7-24_9-26-39.jpeg

Well Bonzi, how do you feel about men crying? :) Is it okay with you?

Men crying?
I think it's awkward....I don't deal well with that.
I think it is OK and GOOD for them to cry, but, to be honest..... not really a fan...

Forum List

Back