Question for Trump supporters: Did Hillary Clinton's deleted emails contain classified material?

My question to for the left is why that's a bigger deal than Hillary putting us at risk?

Because IF Hillary did do what is said she did it was certainly not to give America's enemies and advantage. Trump, on the other hand...
Link to Trumps homebrew server chocked full of state secrets?

Who said anything about Trump having a server full of state secrets? If you want me to spell it out for you I can. I shouldn't have to. Unless you're dumb??

My question to for the left is why that's a bigger deal than Hillary putting us at risk?

Because IF Hillary did do what is said she did it was certainly not to give America's enemies and advantage. Trump, on the other hand...
Link to Trumps homebrew server chocked full of state secrets?

Who said anything about Trump having a server full of state secrets? If you want me to spell it out for you I can. I shouldn't have to. Unless you're dumb??
You mean a homebrew server?

You're trying to get iceweasel to follow logical flow through. Don't bother.
Tiny, you wouldn't know logic if you tripped over it. Trump didn't put national secrets on his home brew unsecured server.

Think more, fart less.

The issue here is the ability of a foreign government or radical group to blackmail an American president.

And Russia seems to already be blackmailing Trump in his candidacy. How does that bode for him in the Oval Office?
How badly do you think hitlery will be blackmailed because of her hombrew server? Think she will launch a nuke strike to protect herself?

If so, why does Donald Trump want Russia to find them? :dunno:

Democrats just pile stupid on stupid, don't you?

It was a ... wait for it ... joke. He was mocking the ice queen. How did you possibly not get that? Birth defect?

In answer to the OP's question, I refer to Comey's testimony under oath before Congress during which he testified YES, HER E-MAILS DID INCLUDE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION / MATERIAL, AS DID HER SERVER - information she was not supposed to have once she left the State Department.

'NUFF SAID...

In answer to the OP's question, I refer to Comey's testimony under oath before Congress during which he testified YES, HER E-MAILS DID INCLUDE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION / MATERIAL, AS DID HER SERVER - information she was not supposed to have once she left the State Department.

'NUFF SAID...

It's not just Russia, did the people who maintained her server have security clearances? She provided them with access to secret and top secret information as well

The issue here is the ability of a foreign government or radical group to blackmail an American president.

And Russia seems to already be blackmailing Trump in his candidacy. How does that bode for him in the Oval Office?
Russians have hacked Hillary's servers 3 times and has proven they downloaded / acquired a LOT of information, even classified information Hillary had access to as Sect of State....but YOU claim Trump is the one being blackmailed?!

:lmao:

Tiny, you wouldn't know logic if you tripped over it. Trump didn't put national secrets on his home brew unsecured server.

Think more, fart less.

So Hillary might have put secure stuff on her server that might put the US at risk somehow. And that's really bad.

However, Trump hopes that Russia has them. And if they, please release them to the world. And he's a good guy? And a patriot?
Cool.
:clap:

Swear to god, I couldn't make this shit up.

I agree with Trump, if Russia has them it would be a nice gesture for them to shoot them on over so we can have a level playing field. No telling what she was up to.

How badly do you think hitlery will be blackmailed because of her hombrew server? Think she will launch a nuke strike to protect herself?

She won't be. Clinton is evil. She'd simply dispatch the CIA to assassinate the blackmailer. Trump, on the other hand, is both evil and stupid. He would make a business deal to make a buck at the expense of the American people.

Think more, fart less.

Here, I made a flow chart for you. It's very simple, though it will probably take you a solid 3-5 years before you can get it through your thick skull.

flowchart.png

Think more, fart less.

Here, I made a flow chart for you. It's very simple, though it will probably take you a solid 3-5 years before you can get it through your thick skull.

flowchart.png
You need flow charts, Tiny? Trump didn't put us at risk, Hillary did. You jackals trying to change the facts won't work.

She won't be. Clinton is evil. She'd simply dispatch the CIA to assassinate the blackmailer. Trump, on the other hand, is both evil and stupid. He would make a business deal to make a buck at the expense of the American people.
You mean like UraniumOne? Oh wait, that was your hitlery....think she was blackmailed to make the Deal?

[

flowchart.png

B-b-b-but that doesn't matter. The FBI says that it doesn't matter. The servers are no longer active. Donald knew that.
No longer active....that there is some funny shit.....which one of her many hombrew servers is no longer active? :lol:

Forum List

Back