Question for Trump Enablers.

There is a website called 270towin.com.
You can make an electoral college map there.

Would you be so kind as to make a prediction as to what you think is going to happen on 11/8 so we have a record and can compare notes on the 9th?

Here is mine. I didn’t fill in states for Trump (we all know there are only 2 candidates who will win any states)

View attachment 92975

C’mon, it will be fun to see who was closest on 11/9.

Don’t be scared.

A other liberal who thinks his opinion is somehow interesting... it is not. Just the classic Dunning Kruger at display.

I would trust the predictions of a random number generator before yours.

Well, put up a map and we can compare notes after it is over.

Why would I waste time doing that?

A job would do good for you...

How do you know posting liberal propaganda isn't her job?

Because she is not good at it.

She doesn't have to be, she just has to generate views and responses. She suckered folks in, right?

Who's going to win the election in November?

Only one sure answer...

th

Wall street and the Fed bankers.......

A other liberal who thinks his opinion is somehow interesting... it is not. Just the classic Dunning Kruger at display.

What makes you think that the paid posters are any good?

To me it would make sense if they were clueless, who else would take that kind of a job?

The elderly, the disabled, single mom's. . . . partisans that don't care about the truth but do this to supplement their unpaid internships. Etc.

To me it would make sense if they were clueless, who else would take that kind of a job?

Well I know greenbeard was a paid poster during passing of Obama care he was kind of good argued with him here and like on 5 other message boards...candy is not a paid poster.

Probably not, too dumb.

She doesn't have to be, she just has to generate views and responses. She suckered folks in, right?

Candy is just a fat ass housewife from New Jersey or something , her husband is Fucking the intern at work. She don't care, her daughter looks like lady Ga Ga and her son is always running around with a vacuum cleaner.

No way is she a paid poster.

Candy is just a fat ass housewife from New Jersey or something , her husband is Fucking the intern at work. She don't care, her daughter looks like lady Ga Ga and her son is always running around with a vacuum cleaner.

No way is she a paid poster.

Her son is what? Transgendered?

I'm a Trump supporter. My prediction, Hillary wins, Hillary's donors win, the Washington elitist establishment wins (which includes the Bush family and many Republicans), whites win.

The debt will be close to 25 trillion in 4 years. ISIS will be running rampant. More businesses will leave. The open border will drive blacks into even more poverty as illegals take their jobs. Russia will pose even more of the threat in 4 years.

Congrats Liberals, sometimes when you win you really lose.

Last edited:

Well I know greenbeard was a paid poster during passing of Obama care he was kind of good argued with him here and like on 5 other message boards...candy is not a paid poster.
I like Candy.

I like Candy.
U know some funny shit will come from this.

I like Candy.

So do I , just like pissing her off sometimes and she can return the favor to me. :)

I like Candy.

So do I, but only sugar free.

OHHH, you're referring to a poster.

never mind

I like Candy.

never mind
I would flip her world....ooooppps I'm a Trump male chauvinist pig.

I think that Clinton will get around 370 electoral votes, maybe even Texas. As more of Trump's actions and statement concerning women come out.

Were someone to do what Trump claimed he liked to do to my wife, I would bust him up bad. And, with a man like Trump, probably end up disappeared a week later. That is the kind of power that kind of money and ego wield.

I like Candy.

never mind
I would flip her world....ooooppps I'm a Trump male chauvinist pig.

Behave...like you said candy is ok...

Would you be so kind as to make a prediction as to what you think is going to happen on 11/8 so we have a record and can compare notes on the 9th?

Here is mine. I didn’t fill in states for Trump (we all know there are only 2 candidates who will win any states)

View attachment 92975

Don’t be scared.

We get it, you’re scared and embarrassed. If I were a trump worshiper, I’d be embarrassed too.

I'm a Trump supporter. My prediction, Hillary wins, Hillary's donors win, the Washington elitist establishment wins (which includes the Bush family and many Republicans), whites win.

The debt will be close to 25 trillion in 4 years. ISIS will be running rampant. More businesses will leave. The open border will drive blacks into even more poverty as illegals take their jobs. Russia will pose even more of the threat in 4 years.

And when you’re a Trump worshiper, you’re just a loser.

I think that Clinton will get around 370 electoral votes, maybe even Texas. As more of Trump's actions and statement concerning women come out.

Were someone to do what Trump claimed he liked to do to my wife, I would bust him up bad. And, with a man like Trump, probably end up disappeared a week later. That is the kind of power that kind of money and ego wield.

Would you really bust him up good? What If your wife wanted the guy?

My second wife wanted someone else...I said see ya...and moved on

Now she is friends with me on FB and begs for me to come back..I will be friends with her but will never go back.

Btw old rocks I wouldn't call it over if you do your making a mistake because hillary voters will stay home.

And when you’re a Trump worshiper, you’re just a loser.

You are protecting a woman that has a sexual deviant husband at worse and a rapist husband out of this world you couldn't defend.

So let's look at me candy, I never cheated on my girlfriends or two wife's..can you say the same about your significant other?

View attachment 92975

Don’t be scared.
FL, PA, VA, WI and MI wishful thinking on your part...

Forum List

Back