Why do Republicans think it's the wife's fault when the husband commits adultery?

R

rdean

I don't get why Republicans attack Hillary when it was her husband committed adultery.

Ivana Trump certainly never said anything good about Trump's first two wives.

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

Ivana was told at a recent party in New York that she would have been a good First Lady.

According to the New York Daily News, she laughed and replied: 'Yes, but the problem is, what is he going to do with his third wife?'

Referring to Melania Trump, Ivana continued: 'She can't talk, she can't give a speech, she doesn't go to events, she doesn't want to be involved.'
---------------------

Meow.

For some strange reason, Republicans think Hillary was somehow culpable. If that were true, then why did he lie to her. And they say she was mean to the women who screwed her husband. How many women play nice to other women screwing her husband?

Once again, the GOP lives by another double standard. Instead of being the victim of her husband's infidelity, she is an "enabler". What ever that means.

I think most women will be on the side of Hillary.

And yet, you attack Trump's wife all day long.

The D standard never gets old.

I think you forgot how Hillary attacked the females Bill played with. When you silence them, because it suits your needs for power, its a problem.

I don't get why Republicans attack Hillary when it was her husband committed adultery.

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

Ivana was told at a recent party in New York that she would have been a good First Lady.

According to the New York Daily News, she laughed and replied: 'Yes, but the problem is, what is he going to do with his third wife?'

Referring to Melania Trump, Ivana continued: 'She can't talk, she can't give a speech, she doesn't go to events, she doesn't want to be involved.'
---------------------

Meow.

For some strange reason, Republicans think Hillary was somehow culpable. If that were true, then why did he lie to her. And they say she was mean to the women who screwed her husband. How many women play nice to other women screwing her husband?

Once again, the GOP lives by another double standard. Instead of being the victim of her husband's infidelity, she is an "enabler". What ever that means.

Why do SJW's think it is the husbands fault for everything that goes wrong in a marriage?

---------------------

Meow.

He also harassed and abused and assaulted women.
Hillary attacked his victims.

Called them nuts and sluts.
Threatened them.

That's why good people of all political stripes attack Hillary.

this is the part of the election cycle where the democrats keep nagging the republicans until the republicans have to say, ''listen, sweetheart, why don't you just shut up and go fix daddy a sammich.'' because it's a war against women, right?

I think you forgot how Hillary attacked the females Bill played with. When you silence them, because it suits your needs for power, its a problem.
They haven't forgotten. The goal is to discredit Trump first, and his Team of Deplorables second.

They know about Hillary's involvement. They just don't care.

---------------------

Meow.

Because she is a whore. Been with a few.

No ones attacking her for his cheating. They are attacking her for covering it up and intimidating/destroying the lives of the victims who came forward. We think its pretty sleazy to commit high crimes to protect the political power of a sexual abuser.

---------------------

Meow.

Trump was advised by Newt Gingrich NOT to bring up Bill Clinton, and it's backfired on Trump big time.

There was this big fat guy with a micro-phone on the stage last night delivering a lot of painful memories to the VICTIM (Hillary Clinton, the wife that had nothing to do with her Husband's affairs.) Americans sympathized with HER, not Trump and many probably even felt sorry for Bill Clinton. They took AIM at Trump, who has not only had multiple affairs but has left his wife and children for other women.

A Jack Ass who stated in his book that his personal Viet Nam was sleeping around with married women, has no rocks to throw at others.
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’

176387_600-1.jpg

Last edited:

---------------------

Meow.

She tried to personally destroy the women. Over and over and over. Even when they claim Bill raped them and they paid Paula Jones $850,000 when Bill raped her.

Hillary viciously attacked the women. In direct conflict with her position of female victims of sexual assault.

---------------------

Meow.

Of all your stupid post rderp, this one may top em all.

Yet ANOTHER liberal-troll thread that asks, "Why is it that..." followed by some lie about Republicans?

You people really need to get some new material.

---------------------

Meow.

Threatened them.

He did? Please link to the evidence of that. Not of the accusations, the substantiations. You see, there is none. These are old accusations, and after 40 years, the accusations are just as baseless today as they have been all along.

---------------------

Meow.

Threatened them.

He did? Please link to the evidence of that. Not of the accusations, the substantiations. You see, there is none. These are old accusations, and after 40 years, the accusations are just as baseless today as they have been all along.

He did?

Yes.

Forum List

Back