Question for the left...

why was it okay to beat the gop and romney over the head about having their convention when a storm was coming and could possibly be deadly

but

it's okay for obama to continue campaigning without hesitation when we have dead diplomats and embassies under siege currently.

Please explain

wwbajzd ?

Another fail. Romney is not president nor responsible for the safety of those Americans in danger

As your sig indicates you a savage listener, there for ANYTHING you is about a as misinformed as could possibly be. The end.

I don't listen to talk radio. A few minutes of rush during lunch is it. Dunno that I've ever heard savage.

But I'm beginning to think no leftie on here has any credibility if they can't answer a simple question posed in the OP

To answer your question, BOTH. I can assure you he is doing BOTH, every prez running for a 2nd term in times of crisis did BOTH need I remind you about bush? need I remind you about clinton? how about regan? Also I am glad romney is not incharge of anything, by his actions we would already be gearing up for a "police action" for at least 90 days, in these 2 other countries, he has also indicated a fisrt strike againt Iran, so I am really glad he is not behind the button.

OP asks question > OP's questions get answered > OP ignores the answers and keeps acting like a jackass, claiming that he is right.

Last edited:
I think that the President is supposed to deal with a crises like this...
It's 4 AM in Egypt and they are still setting fires outside what used to be our embassy
There are uprisings around a number of our other embassies...

If Obama wants to be President...
Shouldn't this interest him...
maybe a little bit?

I will take the lack of responses as proof of my point.

You should take it as a lack of caring about your lame-ass observation.

There are idiots of every persuasion on this board; some thought the RNC should cancel their convention. Others thought that Obama shouldn't campaign while there is a hurricane in the gulf.

Why is it that people like you have to point to the extreme of the other side and say, "Look, they're saying __________"? The democrats here do it too to be sure.

I thought you guys wanted to be better than the other side? If that is the case, why do you resort to the same bullshit tactics?

There are idiots of every persuasion on this board; some thought the RNC should cancel their convention. Others thought that Obama shouldn't campaign while there is a hurricane in the gulf.

Why is it that people like you have to point to the extreme of the other side and say, "Look, they're saying __________"? The democrats here do it too to be sure.

I thought you guys wanted to be better than the other side? If that is the case, why do you resort to the same bullshit tactics?

I expect to never see you point out hypocrisy again since that seems to be your position.

I will continue to point and laugh at fools in the mean time.

Why was it okay to beat the GOP and Romney over the head about having their convention when a storm was coming and could possibly be deadly

BUT

It's okay for Obama to continue campaigning without hesitation when we have dead diplomats and embassies under siege currently.

Please explain

Who cares? Politics is a contact sport. Wear a helmet and stop whining so much.

Why was it okay to beat the GOP and Romney over the head about having their convention when a storm was coming and could possibly be deadly

BUT

It's okay for Obama to continue campaigning without hesitation when we have dead diplomats and embassies under siege currently.

Please explain

The right cares. It's only the right under fire when it should be either both or neither.

Consistency is the sign of a rational mind.

BUT

Please explain

The right cares. It's only the right under fire when it should be either both or neither.

You're full of shit sometimes, gramps.

I expect to never see you point out hypocrisy again since that seems to be your position.

You should get out from in front of the mirror.

BUT

Please explain

The right doesn't give a fuck about consistency, dude. Spare me the crocodile tears.

You should get out from in front of the mirror.

Can't, my observation might be........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Carly Simon - You're So Vain - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back