The Bittersweet Libyan 9/11 Attack

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CrusaderFrank, Sep 13, 2012.

1. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,839
    The murder of the US Ambassador, foreign service officer, former Navy Seal and the as yet to be identified 4th victim is bittersweet for Obama and his Fluffers and Islamist Apologists (redundant, I know).

The bitterness stems from not being able to blame Boooooosh in any meaningful shape or manner. Further bitterness arises from not getting traction from the "Romney smirking while leaving the press conference" scandal. This is huge! Or, it should be, but people aren't understanding why Romney's facial expression while leaving the press conference is so critically important. Libs understand why these things matter; POTUS skipping Intel briefings, not so much.

The sweetness of the bitter-sweetness is obvious.

Instead of a long drawn out hostage crisis that would embarrass Obama, the Islamists were thoughtful enough to immediately execute him and not have to put the US press through another "hostage crisis" The crisis is already over! Sweet!

Operation Cover Obama and Sweep it Under the Rug is already underway

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  2. RoadVirus

RoadVirus <insert pithy title here>

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +583
    I gave you a "Thanks" only because i have to "spread some rep around".

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,839
    Obama armed violent Mexican drug gang leading to the death of an American border guard; then refused to arm the embassy detail in Libya leading to the death of the American ambassador.

You still think he's up to the job?