Question for Ryan and supporters of the Tax Bill

Do you support the cut of corporate taxes, or support a tax credit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Why have the republicans given corporations a tax cut, and not a tax credit for profits stored overseas?

The Republican's claim this repatriated money will be used to provide jobs, but there is no guarantee it will be used to do so.

The fake tax cut provide their masters with a fake tax cut as they're already mostly paying less then this in offshored accounts. The real meat of this bill is the ass fucking of the poor, middle class and it allows the republican party to do what they will do next...

Next as in go after anything that helps the poor or middle class and all social protection in the work place.

The fake tax cut provide their masters with a fake tax cut as they're already mostly paying less then this in offshored accounts. The real meat of this bill is the ass fucking of the poor, middle class and it allows the republican party to do what they will do next...

Next as in go after anything that helps the poor or middle class and all social protection in the work place.

they're already mostly paying less then this in offshored accounts

I wonder if that's the reason the money is offshore?

Joy To The World. Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to ewe and me! Libtard s frothings at the mouth is always a good thing.

• Banned

How does this make America Great Again?

Because as Trump stated it is because he's "smart". What he was saying is anyone that is rich is going to offshore and use loopholes to pay very little in taxes.

The tax bill doesn't really effect the rich much in how much they pay in taxes outside of maybe transferring the money to the next generation.

What the damn bill does is hurt the poor, middle class and the college student. This is vastly more important for our barons as they hate competition and this means more power over the peons.

Why have the republicans given corporations a tax cut, and not a tax credit for profits stored overseas?

The Republican's claim this repatriated money will be used to provide jobs, but there is no guarantee it will be used to do so.

Corporations have already said that the windfall won’t be used for employee raises or job creation. It’ll be paid out to the shareholders.

Have you read the tax reform bill?

Corporations have already said that the windfall won’t be used for employee raises or job creation. It’ll be paid out to the shareholders.
Link?

Bringing a couple of trillion dollars back to our shores sounds like a good idea to me.

We wouldn't want a couple of trillion to return to the US and be paid out as dividends.

Huh?

We wouldn't want a couple of trillion to return to the US and be paid out as dividends.

Huh?

How do dividends create jobs?

Have you read the tax reform bill?

LOL NO ONE HAS, And not one person who voted for it.

Bringing a couple of trillion dollars back to our shores sounds like a good idea to me.

You approve of creating a larger wealth disparity in the US? Why?

The US economy is driven by consumers, in particular middle class spending! Do you doubt that?

Warren Buffet said it this morning on CBS, trickle down does not work. He of all people should know.

Actually, I have heard to will be stock buyback programs.

By rewarding bad behavior.

Forum List

Back