Question For Liberals

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
Why do you blame Bush for not preventing the 9/11 attacks after 8 months in office but then refuse to give Obama any blame for the economy after almost 13 months in office?

I never blamed Bush for the 911 attacks.
I do blame him for spending like a drunken sailor and lying us into Iraq though.

• Banned
I do blame him for spending like a drunken sailor and lying us into Iraq though.

If Bush lied, so did all the Democrats that said the same thing about Iraq at the time. The entire world though Saddam has WMD's... not just Bush. Anyway... it was the right thing to do.

Then the question wasn't directed at you. Damn you liberals are stupid!

You do know that a democratic controlled senate authorized Bush to go to war. The president cannot declare war on his own. Most of the spending happened after the democrats took control of the house. But I don't expect you to be intelligent enough to know any of this so just stick with your liberal talking points and stay stupid your entire life!

If Bush lied, so did all the Democrats that said the same thing about Iraq at the time. The entire world though Saddam has WMD's... not just Bush. Anyway... it was the right thing to do.

Nope it was the wrong thing to do no matter which of the evolving string of excuses the right used to rationalize their stupidity.

You do know that a democratic controlled senate authorized Bush to go to war. The president cannot declare war on his own. Most of the spending happened after the democrats took control of the house. But I don't expect you to be intelligent enough to know any of this so just stick with your liberal talking points and stay stupid your entire life!

But most on here label me as a liberal. And so did you...

Nope it was the wrong thing to do no matter which of the evolving string of excuses the right used to rationalize their stupidity.

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 [1], Pub.L. 107-243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution (i.e., a law) passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing the Iraq War.

You can call yourself whatever the fuck you want, you're still a stupid fuck!

Why do you blame Bush for not preventing the 9/11 attacks after 8 months in office but then refuse to give Obama any blame for the economy after almost 13 months in office?

What does one have to do with the other....:eusa_eh:

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 [1], Pub.L. 107-243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution (i.e., a law) passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing the Iraq War.

Yep and it is still wrong. I don't care if virtually all of the republicans and half or so of the dems voted for it.

we also had slavery for a long time approved by govt. Still does not make it right.

The economy took a long time to get where it crashed - a number of administrations and congress' hold responsibility for that. It's not going to be fixed in 13 months folks.

The 9/11 attack was years in the making - they didn't just think it up overnight and go off and grab airplanes the next day. No one could have prevented the attack except by hindsight.

According to the BEA GDP for 09 was -6.4, -0.7, +2.4, and +5.7. Do you really want us to blame Obama for taking an economy that was at its lowest point since the depression and turning it around to end with the highest GDP since QIII 03 Ok, if you insist: Obama is to blame for the highest GDP growth since QIII 03. There, are you happy?

War was never declared.

Huh? The democrats took control of the senate in Nov of 06 and for voting purposes Jan 07. So exactly when did we invade Iraq? You really shouldn't talk about others intelligence until you are able to demonstrate some of your own...

BASED ON LIES provided to us by an EXILED Iraqi national code named "CURVE BALL"!!!!!

I don't. Of course I am a liberal so know when the label is misplaced. You strike me more as a centrist but I don't hold it against you.

Forum List

Back