Question For Liberals

Libs... like it or not... disagree or not.... the Democratic party controls the White House, the Senate and the House... AND THEY STILL CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!

Do you wonder why? It is because what they want to do is so extreme that even with that much control, they still can't do it.

On top of that, Dems are losing elections all over the place, Dem politicians are retiring like crazy and they stand to possibly lose the Senate and 40 house seats.

This indicates that America as a whole is rejecting what Obama and his cohorts want to do.

Nothing else really needs to be said... You are losing.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention......on several levels.

BLAME Obama for adding 4,000 to the DOW and 5.7% GDP growth? O.K. I "BLAME" him.
The economists were saying that the stock market AND the economy were going to move back up after December 08 without any aid at all.

But go ahead and believe that Mr. Obama had anything to do with it.

I think it would be even better than it is now without him or his policies. It's tanked on several occasions where it wouldn't have if not for Obama policy or speech.

Nov. 5, 2008 (Wednesday after Election Day): -486 (5.0%)
Jan. 9, 2009 (one day after Obama speaks at George Mason University on “need” for $800 billion stimulus package): -143 (1.6%)
Jan. 20, 2009 (Inauguration Day): -332 (4.0%)
Feb. 10, 2009 (one day after Obama declares that without a stimulus, “an economy that is already in crisis will be faced with a catastrophe”): -382 (4.6%)
Feb. 17, 2009 (market opens for the first time after Congress passes $787 billion stimulus on Feb. 13; Obama signs bill into law, declaring, “The stimulus lets Americans claim destiny.”): -298 (3.8%)
Feb. 19, 2009 (one day after Obama announces potential mortgage relief plan): -90 (1.2%)
Feb. 25, 2009 (one day after Obama’s first speech to the full Congress): -80 (1.1%)

And that's only the first few months...

Obama Agenda Tanks, Stock Market Soars]America’s Photo Gallery

Stock Market Tanks after Obama Speech on Banking | MyWayBusiness.com

How the hell do you know it WOULDN'T have tanked if not for Obama? You are assuming facts NOT in evidence to try to support your hatred of Obama and try to cover for your previous LIES.

The democrats took control of the senate in Nov of 06 and for voting purposes Jan 07. So exactly when did we invade Iraq?
Congress, in bipartisan fashion, approved of the invasion; so your point is rather moot.

Libs... like it or not... disagree or not.... the Democratic party controls the White House, the Senate and the House... AND THEY STILL CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!

Do you wonder why? It is because what they want to do is so extreme that even with that much control, they still can't do it.

On top of that, Dems are losing elections all over the place, Dem politicians are retiring like crazy and they stand to possibly lose the Senate and 40 house seats.

This indicates that America as a whole is rejecting what Obama and his cohorts want to do.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention......on several levels.

Wow.... ok .. lets summarize and you tell me what I am missing:

1. Dems losing elections in places where they haven't in years.
2. Dems retiring or dropping out of elections
3. Republicans siding with Obama losing in their primaries
4. Sen. Reid down by 30 points in his reelection bid
5. Dems had supermajority and still can't pass a bill that "America desperately wants".
6. Dems appear to possibly lose majority in the Senate
7. Dems appear to be losing almost 40 seats in the House.
8. Obama has the worst drop in ratings of any President in history in his first year.
9. Dems appear to be distancing themselves from Obama.

Now you tell me what i am not paying attention to. Where is the good news for Obama?

"I expect there will be some failures. … I don't anticipate any serious problems of that sort among the large internationally active banks that make up a very substantial part of our banking system." —Ben Bernanke, Federal Reserve chairman, Feb. 28, 2008
The Worst Predictions About 2008 - BusinessWeek

Many more like it at this site. Just google around a bit if you don't believe me.

Hmm Bernanke, wasn't Bush still president?

Hell I am not a fan of Bernanke or Greenspan for that matter, way too much power for one person.....

Nope it was the wrong thing to do no matter which of the evolving string of excuses the right used to rationalize their stupidity.

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 [1], Pub.L. 107-243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution (i.e., a law) passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing the Iraq War.

BASED ON LIES provided to us by an EXILED Iraqi national code named "CURVE BALL"!!!!!

That nobody, who knew about him, believed except Cheney.

And it will remain so...

It was just casual interest since I am a finanical software developer, I wasn't after your social security number, birthdate, first born child, etc... :eusa_eh:

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 [1], Pub.L. 107-243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution (i.e., a law) passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing the Iraq War.

BASED ON LIES provided to us by an EXILED Iraqi national code named "CURVE BALL"!!!!!

Only because Cheney WANTED to believe. Only because "Curve Ball" told him EXACTELY what he WANTED to hear.

Do you know how many Republicans are retiring?

Only because Cheney WANTED to believe. Only because "Curve Ball" told him EXACTELY what he WANTED to hear.

Well...there was also the National Intelligence Estimate that was tweaked to embellish the potential of the WMD and eliminate counter-arguments that Saddam really possessed all the elements necessary to even start a war with its real enemy, Iran. But I also fault the Congress for not READING the actual NIE report, and instead relying on the White Paper that summarized it before voting yay or nay on the Resolution.

Forum List

Back