Question For Conservatives;If Perry Enters The Race,Should Most Candidates Concede ?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
First of all,it seems that Rick Perry will likely run. Now lets assume he is in the race. Now if he does,wouldn't you think that at least Tim Pawlenty should call it a night? With the 10 or so candidates in the race(inculding ones still undecided) it's pretty obvious at this point that it's down to Romney and Bachmann,now if we add Perry to the mix,it's a three man race. I think Perry will easily be nominated,then it's just a matter of whom he chooses at the VP. Will it be Romney,Bachmann, or someone other than a candidate? Anyhow, after the 3rd debate,and assuming Perry will be in the debate,odds are that a few will probably drop out long before the IOWA caucus.

We need Palin in this race

Everyone else is so fucking boring

I'll have to look at Perry's record. Personally, I have no willingness to vote for EITHER of the Republican front-runners right now, even against Obama (I'd vote 3rd party or write my own name in). IF Perry gets in the race I'll look at his record; but I don't hold much faith that he's any better than the other two.

why should they??

Shoot I would love to run my Yellow Lab,he's smart good looking,great personality,most liky do a better job.

we just can see what MSNBC will say,,,,,,BUSH CLONE !!! BUSH CLONE !!! yah? so? at least when Bush was President, most Americans could find jobs!!!! {like me}

:lol: Someone is in the tank for Perry.

This is a clear sign of things to come on USMB. I can't wait. :popcorn:

First of all,it seems that Rick Perry will likely run. Now lets assume he is in the race. Now if he does,wouldn't you think that at least Tim Pawlenty should call it a night? With the 10 or so candidates in the race(inculding ones still undecided) it's pretty obvious at this point that it's down to Romney and Bachmann,now if we add Perry to the mix,it's a three man race. I think Perry will easily be nominated,then it's just a matter of whom he chooses at the VP. Will it be Romney,Bachmann, or someone other than a candidate? Anyhow, after the 3rd debate,and assuming Perry will be in the debate,odds are that a few will probably drop out long before the IOWA caucus.

Why of course all Republicans should concede and Scalia should rule that elections are invalid and that Perry should be crowned King of America.

Happy? :lol:

No.

He is my fourth choice right now. You will have to work long and hard to convince me.

so what is the order of your choices? for me, its Romney,then Bachmann. Last year It was Mike Pence and John Thune. The advantage Perry has is taking the crucial state of North Caroline (aside from the entire south), and if Perry wins the GOP end of it,...Obama can kiss North Carolina and probably Colorado goodbye!

I need to hear more from Perry. I do think that if he is a strong candidate, and chose Rubio for VP, then he'd be very difficult for Obama to beat.

The guy who wanted to secede from the union now wants to run it. Classic. :lol:

Forum List

Back