Question For Conservatives;If Perry Enters The Race,Should Most Candidates Concede ?

Obama will not allow an election in 2012, so this is irrelevant

Now you don't really believe that do you??

Nothing else makes sense.

He's already radioactive to Jews and Moderate and now he's threatened to withhold Social Security checks until he gets his demands met, I don't see how he wins with only people like Jake Starkey and Rdean voting for him. He's going Mugabe on us and will use the Army to keep himself in power.

Obama will not allow an election in 2012, so this is irrelevant

He's already radioactive to Jews and Moderate and now he's threatened to withhold Social Security checks until he gets his demands met, I don't see how he wins with only people like Jake Starkey and Rdean voting for him. He's going Mugabe on us and will use the Army to keep himself in power.

I'll be sure to save this for future reference.

I'll be sure to save this for future reference.

Yeah, I amaze myself sometimes

All the credible Republican candidates have already conceded 2012 to President Obama

The guy who wanted to secede from the union now wants to run it. Classic. :lol:
\

Hey, what the hell, we have a president who thinks ATM's collapsed the economy and that there are 58 states and that cars need tune-ups.

Hey.. gimme a Texan. At least Bush and LBJ understood the 50 states concept!

The guy who wanted to secede from the union now wants to run it. Classic. :lol:
\

Hey, what the hell, we have a president who thinks ATM's collapsed the economy and that there are 58 states and that cars need tune-ups.

57 states. And the ATMs ate your baby.

Get it straight.

Can you get your talking point right? Though hey, it's good to see you've long run the "57 states" misspeak into the ground. :thup:

Another former Republican Texas Governor. Yeah, THAT's a sure winning idea to help the nation out.
I think we had about 8 years too much of one of those in this century. As I recall, things were kind of left in disarray, with a huge bail out to the banks and insurance companies. Somewhere in his first year, I recall a little bitty plane crash that he and others had been forewarned about.

Rick Perry, the guy that wanted Texas to secede from the union!
Yup, we had enough of that kind. Rick Perry, thinks prayer can bring rain to TX, and prayer can rid the nation of problems if we only pray enough. SURE!

How is being the Governor of Texas a liability for the Presidency?

Considering Texas has created over half the jobs in the nation, wouldn't it make sense to look at what Texas is doing correctly?

Just saying...

No.

He is my fourth choice right now. You will have to work long and hard to convince me.

It's okay, Baruch. Governor Perry only appeals to Americans who would benefit by having a job making stuff labeled "Made in AMERICA!!!"

:eusa_angel:

Nobody else has brought his record of achievement to the table. Perry created more jobs in the private sector Texas than Obama and all his underlings created in public and private sectors put together.

Perry knows two things: (1) that free enterprise works and (2) that employed people add more to the economy than unemployed.

Well, the worst case scenerio for Obama would be a Perry/Rubio ticket,,,,in that case, Barack and his boyfriend Michele , may as well hand the election to Perry,,,or suffer an embarrassing 55/45 landslide,that will be referred to as Obama Shallacing, 2.0

Forum List

Back