Question about Noah.

So we have Earth with one big landmass that has everything on it, all happy and cool. Roos, polar bears, gorillas, armadillos, and then the flood. Noah packs up all the critters into his boat, there's water and the continents split. Noah's boat comes to a stop in Turkey. Then, somehow, critters in the Americas and Australia that don't exist in Africa or Eurasia get to Australia or the Americas...

...or...

...Noah packs up the critters, boat stops, everyone gets off, THEN God breaks up the landmass and people and critters just float away...

...or...

...flood, boat, Turkey, God miracles koalas to Oz, Tower of Babel, God miracles people to Oz...

Yeah, makes perfect sense to me.

Ok. I'll not respond to your posts anymore. I gave you a plausible reply which as I predicted, you denied. A plausible reply was more than you ever offered. All you do is ask questions like a five tear old. I won't respond to you anymore.
I ask for PROOF, and you call me a 5 year old. So you have no proof, I get it. Now shut the fuck up. This thread is for people who have a clue about what they are talking about.
I thought this thread was for five year olds who thrash around and attack the people who answered his silly questions.....
I asked a question and he couldn't answer it. Apparently, neither can you.
on the other hand, your question has been answered at least a dozen times..........
Go change your Depends, you fucking old fart.
and people wonder why I think atheists are idiots.....

I can see that you're angry and, well, pissy, but you're failure to present an argument that relies solely upon the intervention of magic and supernaturalism is no one's fault but yours.
if you want more attention from me instead of ridicule, you'll have to come up with an argument that doesn't hinge upon pretending I'm a young earther......
Ok.

So..... tell us about a 600 hundred year old Noah and the Ark tale....... all of which took place just a few thousand years ago.
so you opted out on the intelligent argument gamble?.....
I opted out of your pointless 6,000 year old earth nonsense.
another atheist sinks to the level of irrelevancy......

I ask for PROOF, and you call me a 5 year old. So you have no proof, I get it. Now shut the fuck up. This thread is for people who have a clue about what they are talking about.
I thought this thread was for five year olds who thrash around and attack the people who answered his silly questions.....
on the other hand, your question has been answered at least a dozen times..........
I know, right? At the time of Noah's ocean voyage a few thousand years ago, there was one large land mass where humans, animals and dinosaurs roamed.

I'm agnostic, I see no proof either way. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The 3 pigs is an admitted fairy tale. You comparing the bible to fairy tales?

Yes, in the sense that through the stories, like hidden treasure, teachings are conveyed that are not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

A talking serpent in the very first book of the bible should have been a dead giveaway to anyone with a second grade education.

Torah means instruction not history.
So for you the stories of the bible aren't true. Ok, fair enough. I've always assumed that people who believe in the bible believed the stories of the bible, I never would have guessed that most Christians don't believe a word the bible says. Kinda bizarre to follow a book you believe is fiction.

Last edited:
So tell us how kangaroos got to the boat and back to oz. :popcorn:

OK Taz. You seem to have a thing for Australia and for kangaroos. I'll tell you something which you will deny of course.

Before the flood, there was no Australia. There was no United States. There was no Europe. There was just one big piece of land. The climate over all this land was the same. It was a tropical greenhouse kind of climate all over the earth at that time. The animals (including your kangaroos) were free to roam wherever they so desired over this tropical earth.

Like I say, you will deny this but at least maybe you will get of the subject of kangaroos once and for all. I hope.
Got any proof? No? Then shut up, you moron.

Ok. I'll not respond to your posts anymore. I gave you a plausible reply which as I predicted, you denied. A plausible reply was more than you ever offered. All you do is ask questions like a five tear old. I won't respond to you anymore.

Indeed. Such anger he displays. It figures though. It really shows the demonic influences over the lives of atheists when they are so unhappy and angry that they resort to typing out profanities. Sad really.

In spite of the true absurdities surrounding the Noah fable, it is a central theme and core element of christianity. To acknowledge the event as metaphor and fable calls into question all of the biblical tales.

It's an all or nothin' proposition. If some parts of the bibles are literally true and some are not, who decides fact from fable?

whether any part of any fable or fairy tale is true or false is irrelevant. Whats important is the teaching conveyed and even if the entire story is pure fiction the story can still convey the truth.

Noah built an ark, but so did Moses. Noahs ark held every type of creature, clean or unclean, the ark of the covenant held descriptions of every type of creature, clean or unclean. Maybe there is much more there than what meets the eye?

When one reads the story of the boy who cried wolf, does it matter if he ever existed? Does it matter where the story occurred or what language was spoken? Does it matter if there is no scientific or archeological evidence to verify the story? If someone could prove that the details written about in the story were completely false would it make the moral of the story false?
I want to know how Noah got kangaroos from Australia and back again. Otherwise, the bible is a load of crap.
only if you can identify the verse of the Bible that says Noah got kangaroos from Australia at all.....
"
I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you. You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you."
apparently they didn't know how to spell kangaroo in those days......

No, just profanities. Such unhappiness and hatred. So childish too. I always heard some of the demonic spirits were child-like and nonsensical. I guess that was correct. He came on here demanding we answer his questions like some kind of spoiled little child and he continues to do so. He's like a kid the parent tells he can't have any candy before dinner. He just starts cursing and whining and throwing tantrums.

Last edited:
OK Taz. You seem to have a thing for Australia and for kangaroos. I'll tell you something which you will deny of course.

Before the flood, there was no Australia. There was no United States. There was no Europe. There was just one big piece of land. The climate over all this land was the same. It was a tropical greenhouse kind of climate all over the earth at that time. The animals (including your kangaroos) were free to roam wherever they so desired over this tropical earth.

Like I say, you will deny this but at least maybe you will get of the subject of kangaroos once and for all. I hope.
Got any proof? No? Then shut up, you moron.

Indeed. Such anger he displays. It figures though. It really shows the demonic influences over the lives of atheists when they are so unhappy and angry that they resort to typing out profanities. Sad really.
Ok Hu, are you saying that the flood happened when all the earth was a big supercontinent called Pangaea that existed from approximately 510 to 180 million years ago?

Last edited:
whether any part of any fable or fairy tale is true or false is irrelevant. Whats important is the teaching conveyed and even if the entire story is pure fiction the story can still convey the truth.

Noah built an ark, but so did Moses. Noahs ark held every type of creature, clean or unclean, the ark of the covenant held descriptions of every type of creature, clean or unclean. Maybe there is much more there than what meets the eye?

When one reads the story of the boy who cried wolf, does it matter if he ever existed? Does it matter where the story occurred or what language was spoken? Does it matter if there is no scientific or archeological evidence to verify the story? If someone could prove that the details written about in the story were completely false would it make the moral of the story false?
I want to know how Noah got kangaroos from Australia and back again. Otherwise, the bible is a load of crap.
only if you can identify the verse of the Bible that says Noah got kangaroos from Australia at all.....
"
I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you. You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you."
apparently they didn't know how to spell kangaroo in those days......

No, just profanities. Such unhappiness and hatred.
Not so. Just fed up with you guys repeating the same thing over and over again, especially P(i)MP. I get his point, now shut up so other people can chime in. That's all. Everytime I try to ask "does anyone know how roos got there and back? ", he fucking butts in with the SAME FUCKING TIRED AND LAME ARGUMENT. I get it. Now shut up. Please.

That's like saying that you want to know how pigs built houses without hands or tools or else the story of the three little pigs is a load of crap.

You need to try another approach to understanding scripture or you will make yourself look as foolish as people who insist that the story is the literal truth and pigs used to build houses during some magical time in the past.

You both miss the point of the stories, the hidden teaching, just as completely.....

Watch out or he'll start raving and cursing you too. He's totally mad you know.

That's like saying that you want to know how pigs built houses without hands or tools or else the story of the three little pigs is a load of crap.

You need to try another approach to understanding scripture or you will make yourself look as foolish as people who insist that the story is the literal truth and pigs used to build houses during some magical time in the past.

You both miss the point of the stories, the hidden teaching, just as completely.....

Watch out or he'll start raving and cursing you too. He's totally mad you know.
You should lay off on the glue sniffing.

to

I know. He tells me to shut the _____ up. He tells me to not bother to comment. I try to accommodate him by ignoring him and by doing as he asked of me, yet the stupid jerk keeps addressing posts to me. Is he stupid or what?

I'm agnostic, I see no proof either way. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
I thought you were antagonistic.....

. Everytime I try to ask "does anyone know how roos got there and back? ", he fucking butts in with the SAME FUCKING TIRED AND LAME ARGUMENT. I get it. Now shut up. Please.
lol.....what was it they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?.....

. Everytime I try to ask "does anyone know how roos got there and back? ", he fucking butts in with the SAME FUCKING TIRED AND LAME ARGUMENT. I get it. Now shut up. Please.
lol.....what was it they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?.....
lol.....what is it they say about about the hyper-religious and expecting coherent responses? .......

so does anyone know how Roos got to the boat and back to oz?

Forum List

Back