Question about Neg. Rep comments

Victory67

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
I am getting a lot of Neg. Rep. comments that aren't actually comments, just lots of very large Smilies that take up lots of space and reduce the number of comments I can see when I hit "User CP".

Are these kinds of comments allowed?

They are like as follows:

:banana2:
:asshole:
:woohoo:
:udaman:
:Boom2:

The smilie simulating a deadly weapon, I think, is punishable by up to and including expulsion for a week, which also means no free lunch for a week.

The smilies, including the one simulating a deadly weapon, are provided by USMB. How can they ban you for using their stuff? Here's an example:

:anj_stfu: you :lame2: :ahole-1: cause :gives: about your :gay: :spam: so :fu: :Boom2:

and btw :gs:

The hag squad strikes again. We all knew it would happen.

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]

Last edited:
I am getting a lot of Neg. Rep. comments that aren't actually comments, just lots of very large Smilies that take up lots of space and reduce the number of comments I can see when I hit "User CP".

They are like as follows:

:banana2:
:asshole:
:woohoo:
:udaman:
:Boom2:

Best way to deal with negative reps is not be such a douche bag! That probably isn't going to work for you!

• Banned
Be great to get some feedback for this.

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION], [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION].

Forum software features are not supposed to be used to mess with other posters. Clearly that is what they are doing and it is causing you a problem with being able to see everything you need to see on your page. Report them.

• Banned
Forum software features are not supposed to be used to mess with other posters. Clearly that is what they are doing and it is causing you a problem with being able to see everything you need to see on your page. Report them.

That's the issue. Its not the meaning of the content, but the format of the content. Its disruptive.

The smilie simulating a deadly weapon, I think, is punishable by up to and including expulsion for a week, which also means no free lunch for a week.

The smilies, including the one simulating a deadly weapon, are provided by USMB. How can they ban you for using their stuff? Here's an example:

:anj_stfu: you :lame2: :ahole-1: cause :gives: about your :gay: :spam: so :fu: :Boom2:

I was poking fun at the administrative bullies at our government schools.

I should neg you for lacking a sarcasm gene.

This post made me :lol: so I'm giving it :2up:

I was poking fun at the administrative bullies at our government schools.

@norwegan oops...wasn't aimed at you. I meant to quote the OP.

I think they have to give you a reason.
If someone neg reps you more than twice in a row, I think putting them on ignore might stop it.
I would report them.

I think they have to give you a reason.
If someone neg reps you more than twice in a row, I think putting them on ignore might stop it.
I would report them.

Only if your vag is the size of an el grande taco.

Forum List

Back