Question, about an image

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I have an image a photo montage that is very funny one but I do not have the link of the source it is a photo I found on a soccer player France site.:th_yourecute:

Can I show the photo anyway? :dunno:

Yes. If it is a no no, they will just remove it but I doubt they will. I post pics from all over the net and its fine.

I have an image a photo montage that is very funny one but I do not have the link of the source it is a photo I found on a soccer player France site.:th_yourecute:

"Can I show the photo anyway? :dunno:"

Yes you can especially if they are wearing white shorts and the pictures are like this:

cristiano-ronaldo-wrongly-booked-for-bulge-simulation-la-liga-2015.jpg

And this:

upload_2018-6-8_8-9-2.png

Better to copy the montage and have it on your own device. Then upload. This way you are not linking

There are threads everywhere on this board that are hot linked. Like..Thread Of Many Colors, Eye Candy, Red, Pretty In Pink, etc. All the pics are from the web i.e. weheartit, pinterest, instagram, google, etc.

"Can I show the photo anyway? :dunno:"

Yes you can especially if they are wearing white shorts and the pictures are like this:

cristiano-ronaldo-wrongly-booked-for-bulge-simulation-la-liga-2015.jpg

And this:

View attachment 197281

Ha Lucy if you knew I just had my mother on the phone, she tells me my dear daughter stays calm do not do any stupidity as you like to do pranks and especially keep yourself cool a little with the heat lately it is so so so hot
17346-c4cc2d.gif

You will get a kick out of this one
smil-58-58c4.gif

christiano-ronald...ers-2016-549c337.jpg

My picture that I hesitate to put in the forum is the same style as this one.
50-205a.gif

image5214-549bd6b.jpg

Larry Elder on Twitter

Forum List

Back