Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics

Being as how they call their very own victim group LGBQT, this should stand without our resident dims having a minor heart attack.

But since they ARE the Party of Perpetual Outrage, it will get reported 12,381 times.

More or less
They fact that this completely unqualified individual would be considered for the nomination is a joke. He’s gay...that’s his big selling point. Was the South Bend dog catcher too busy to run? Democratic Party has become a joke.

And what were trumps qualifications?
Being a smart non politician businessman who wants America First.

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.

Being as how they call their very own victim group LGBQT, this should stand without our resident dims having a minor heart attack.

But since they ARE the Party of Perpetual Outrage, it will get reported 12,381 times.

More or less
They fact that this completely unqualified individual would be considered for the nomination is a joke. He’s gay...that’s his big selling point. Was the South Bend dog catcher too busy to run? Democratic Party has become a joke.

Successful entrepreneur and businessman. Hard assed capitalist and great American. Banged hot women. Never gagged on another guy’s unit.

Are people seriously stupid enough to make sexuality an issue going into 2020? You do realize that most people don't give a shit and many people will be offended by that sort of attack. Deal with the fucking issues. Trump is queer in his own special way.
I'll bet you wish trump was queer.
Why should I give a fuck? I , unlike you, have more integrity than to make it an issue if he were.

More or less

No Twinky, that's what you chose to focus on. And it's revealing that you passed over everything else to indulge that fantasy.
What else is there to focus on? He smokes another guy’s pecker. Disqualified by this voter.

You seem to know way too much about penis in ass and smoking peckers? Closeted by any chance?

If we elect this guy Americans will no longer be able to laugh at Canada and Prime Minister Trudeau.

He can get Beto to be his running mate when he comes out of the closet. Warren can be Secretary of Indian Affairs, and Biden Secretary of the Dept. of Education.

God will protect the White House and America from these two disciples of Satan!

287nri8.jpg

Are people seriously stupid enough to make sexuality an issue going into 2020? You do realize that most people don't give a shit and many people will be offended by that sort of attack. Deal with the fucking issues. Trump is queer in his own special way.
And like clockwork, our resident homo defender shows up.
There is nothing more pathetically moronic than someone who makes an assumption about someone's sexuality based on their politics. The fact that you live in your small minded bigoted bubble is you problem an no one else's. Are you really so fucking stupid and delusional to believe that all or most people think like you?
Shut up you prissy disciple of Satan. Here's a fact! If he wasn't a homosexual and married to a man, you would never have heard of him. The media is full of homosexuals so they want to do everything they can to put homosexuals into power regardless of their positions, it is basesd purely on their sexuality.
What a psychotic boatload of bigoted bovine excrement ! Of course we would have still heard of him. You think that he would not be running for president if he were straight. That is as stupid as stupid gets- but exactly what I have come to expect of you. Oh, and I can't be a disciple of Satan . Satan exists only in the diseased minds of the religiously mentally ill.

More or less

No Twinky, that's what you chose to focus on. And it's revealing that you passed over everything else to indulge that fantasy.
What else is there to focus on? He smokes another guy’s pecker. Disqualified by this voter.

As I said, it speaks volumes about your values (i.e. lack thereof) and explains why we end up with the morons we do.

He can get Beto to be his running mate when he comes out of the closet. Warren can be Secretary of Indian Affairs, and Biden Secretary of the Dept. of Education.
They would have to put Pelosi in the cabinet so it could have some testicles.

More or less

As I said, it speaks volumes about your values (i.e. lack thereof) and explains why we end up with the morons we do.
What’s wrong with my values?

Beto could make the guacamole for state dinners.

More or less

Read your own title here DUMBASS. :banghead:

More or less

You seem to know way too much about penis in ass and smoking peckers? Closeted by any chance?
Nope. But I hear Debbie goes down. :21:

Read your own title here DUMBASS. :banghead:
So the guy is not a queer? What am I missing here?

More or less

Well for starters he delivers. Got any other stupid questions, shitforbrains?

Queer is an accepted term in the Gay community. You probably watched "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" didn't you?

And like clockwork, our resident defender of homosexuals and their evil lifestyles shows up.

I'd like to know why all the conservatives who INSIST that conservatives do NOT hate gays NEVER respond to anti-gay comments by conservatives?

politicalchic?

where are you?

tell this guy off......
hate the sin--not the sinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back