Queensland health minster unable to explain high increase in heart attacks, chest pains

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
Queensland Health Minister Yvette D’Ath Tuesday said no one can explain why there was a sudden surge in emergency code-one calls, which are emergency calls to report the imminent death of a person.

Sooner or later your going to learn this is across the globe it’s not mad up it’s not fake, Your lives are being put into danger with these jabs!!!! Many who survive will state they wished they would have listened.

Queensland Health Minister Yvette D’Ath Tuesday said no one can explain why there was a sudden surge in emergency code-one calls, which are emergency calls to report the imminent death of a person.

Sooner or later your going to learn this is across the globe it’s not mad up it’s not fake, Your lives are being put into danger with these jabs!!!! Many who survive will state they wished they would have listened.

If College Students Aren't Paid, We Get What We Pay For

PhDs are nerdy impotent conformists. The fact that they didn't earn a living until they were almost 30 years old is the untold reason their minds never matured. That's why they are incapable of making a vaccine that has no serious side-effects.

"The large increase in the incidence of CA and ACS events in the population of age 16–39 parallel to the vaccination rollout and its association with the vaccination rates could be consistent with the known causal relationship between the mRNA vaccines and incidents of myocarditis in young people, as well as the fact that myocarditis is often misdiagnosed as ACS, and that asymptomatic myocarditis is a frequent cause for unexplained sudden death among young adults from CA. This is further supported by more anecdotal reports describing sudden cardiac death following COVID-19 vaccination. While vaccine-induced myocarditis was predominantly reported in males it is interesting to note that the relative increases of CA and ACS events was larger in females."

Anyway, I declined to have my 4th jab...2nd booster.
I'm 75. Expendable in today's society, obviously.
Why did I decline?
Didn't like the look of the possible side effects, which I read in more than one place, can be more severe than when just the 1st and second jabs.
Gonna retreat to my *cabin* in the semi-country, and set up team bambu-recluse-world instead.
Tv/cable tv, tablets, phones, computer, buy everything [including groceries] online and have them delivered.
The number of new daily Covid positive cases is slowly declining in NSW.

Forum List

Back