Queen Obama goes on luxury Spanish vacation at taxpayers' expense

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
I just feels so grateful for contributing to Michelle Obama travelling in luxury :clap2:

She has reserved 30 rooms, at a 5 star hotel, for her friends as well.

Isn't that just so generous?

Michelle Obama to vacation in Spain | Earth Times News

Washington/Madrid - US First Lady Michelle Obama and one of her two daughters will take a summer break in Spain, a White House source said Monday.

Mother and daughter would come to the southern holiday resort of Marbella on a "private visit in the company of old friends," the source told the German Press Agency dpa.

US President Barack Obama will not accompany his wife, the source said.

Spanish media reports said Michelle Obama and her younger daughter Sasha, 9, would be on Spain's Costa del Sol between August 4 and 8.

There had been speculation that Barack Obama might also come to Spain to celebrate his 49th birthday on August 4.

Michelle Obama has reserved about 30 rooms for herself and her daughter, their friends and bodyguards at a five-star hotel in Benahavis near Marbella, hotel sources said.

I just feels so grateful for contributing to Michelle Obama travelling in luxury :clap2:

She has reserved 30 rooms, at a 5 star hotel, for her friends as well.

Isn't that just so generous?

Michelle Obama to vacation in Spain | Earth Times News

Washington/Madrid - US First Lady Michelle Obama and one of her two daughters will take a summer break in Spain, a White House source said Monday.

Mother and daughter would come to the southern holiday resort of Marbella on a "private visit in the company of old friends," the source told the German Press Agency dpa.

US President Barack Obama will not accompany his wife, the source said.

Spanish media reports said Michelle Obama and her younger daughter Sasha, 9, would be on Spain's Costa del Sol between August 4 and 8.

There had been speculation that Barack Obama might also come to Spain to celebrate his 49th birthday on August 4.

Michelle Obama has reserved about 30 rooms for herself and her daughter, their friends and bodyguards at a five-star hotel in Benahavis near Marbella, hotel sources said.

So, by contributing to Michelle Obama's trip, I assume you mean that you bought one or more of Barack's books? Good for you!

Mr. and Mrs. Obama, who listed their occupations as “U.S. President,” and “U.S. First Lady,” reported wages, salaries and tips of $374,460. (Mrs. Obama is unpaid.) The vast majority of the first family’s income stems from sales of the president’s two best-selling books, “Dreams from My Father” and “The Audacity of Hope.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/16/us/politics/16taxes.html

Michelle Obama is a pig.

Michelle Obama to make private visit to Spain during president's birthday - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

According to a White House release, they will be accompanied by unspecified "long-time family friends." President Obama will not join, and neither will their older daughter Malia, according to a report.

The first lady will make an official visit to King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia of Spain per their invitation, but all activities on the trip are closed to the press.
The trip coincides with President Obama's birthday, which is Aug. 4. The day after, Obama will be in Michigan and his hometown of Chicago visiting auto plants.

Last June, the first lady privately vacationed with both of her daughters and mother in France and England. They visited French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife Carla and later met with Sarah Brown, the wife of then-British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

Michelle Obama also took Sasha and Malia to the "Harry Potter" movie set for the former's birthday.

In Queen Michelle's eyes her "official visit" makes it okay to fuck the taypayers for her luxury vacation for all her friends.

:lol: Who do you think is paying for the 30 rooms in the five star hotel? The Obama's? :lol::lol:

The Obama's made more than $5.5M last year. I think they are paying for the rooms. What do you have to contradict this?

Has she paid for any of her luxury vacations since Obama became president? If so which ones?

YOU are the one throwing around these silly allegations. Try proving just ONE of them, please.

:lol: Who do you think is paying for the 30 rooms in the five star hotel? The Obama's? :lol::lol:

The Obama's made more than $5.5M last year. I think they are paying for the rooms. What do you have to contradict this?

what do you have that says they are.....hmmmm

Are we going to have to get into the message board etiquette discussion again about people who make claims with NOTHING to back them up?

Fail. Not one word in the article about taxpayers' picking up any bills.

If it were a tax payer burden it would have been all over the right wing blogs by now.

However, whereas we all have the right to spend our money as we see fit, there is a time and place for everything. Wheny ou are the first lady and we are in the worst economic climate since the great depression as her husband has made clear, it is not appropriate to flaunt your personal "comfort" to the people YOU SERVE.

When you are in the public eye, you have to realize that every move you make sends a message. It is the price you pay to be in the public eye.

She is young and she will have many years to enjoy her money. Now is not the time to do it.

IMHO....of course.

If it were a tax payer burden it would have been all over the right wing blogs by now.

However, whereas we all have the right to spend our money as we see fit, there is a time and place for everything. Wheny ou are the first lady and we are in the worst economic climate since the great depression as her husband has made clear, it is not appropriate to flaunt your personal "comfort" to the people YOU SERVE.

When you are in the public eye, you have to realize that every move you make sends a message. It is the price you pay to be in the public eye.

She is young and she will have many years to enjoy her money. Now is not the time to do it.

IMHO....of course.

I would love to go back and find out who the "conservative" supporters were of BP's exec when he raced his yacht in a race while his oil leak was still spewing to the the Gulf of Mexico causing job losses in the hundreds of thousands.

what do you have that says they are.....hmmmm

Are we going to have to get into the message board etiquette discussion again about people who make claims with NOTHING to back them up?

you are making a claim with nothing to back it up either....people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

i have no doubt there is some tax payer monies being spent on this trip....but hey, we all have to tighten out belts...seriously, for a couple who claims to be for the "common" person and telling people to tighten their belts....all they've done is spend lavishly....

i know you're a far leftie and won't see the hypocrisy though

Forum List

Back