Queen Obama goes on luxury Spanish vacation at taxpayers' expense

Correction.

The President is considered a resident of the state he resided in when he was elected.

We, the people, lend him use of the White House if he so chooses. He does not have to live there if he chooses otherwise.

But if he were to vote, he is not a resident of Washington DC. He is a resident of Crawford Texas (in the case of Bush).

I bleieve I am correct...let me know if I am not.

Michelle Obama is a pig.

Michelle Obama to make private visit to Spain during president's birthday - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

According to a White House release, they will be accompanied by unspecified "long-time family friends." President Obama will not join, and neither will their older daughter Malia, according to a report.

The first lady will make an official visit to King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia of Spain per their invitation, but all activities on the trip are closed to the press.
The trip coincides with President Obama's birthday, which is Aug. 4. The day after, Obama will be in Michigan and his hometown of Chicago visiting auto plants.

Last June, the first lady privately vacationed with both of her daughters and mother in France and England. They visited French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife Carla and later met with Sarah Brown, the wife of then-British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

Michelle Obama also took Sasha and Malia to the "Harry Potter" movie set for the former's birthday.

The Obamas pay their way unlike the Palin hillbillies.

:lol:

please...educate yourself

and is it your contention that when bush was in crawford, he was not acting president? he was not fullfilling the duties of his office? he never conducted a single official function or work there?

:eusa_eh:

you're mental...i make a factual comment and you've done nothing but piss yourself over it, demanding proof and then when i point out SS, you work yourself into a lather....

calm down fido

Just as I suspected. I present the data you asked for and you turn it into a personal attack. You cons are quite transparent.

please show where i asked you for data

The "Pig" won't even reveal how much her vacations cost the taxpayers.

As far as the Pig's apologists claiming that it won't be funded by the taxpayers...

CNSNews.com - White House Won?t Reveal How Much Michelle Obama?s European Vacation Cost Taxpayers

White House Won’t Reveal How Much Michelle Obama’s European Vacation Cost Taxpayers
Monday, July 06, 2009
By Fred Lucas, Staff Writer

First lady Michelle Obama makes remarks after touring the Unity Health Care Upper Cordozo Health Center in Washington, Monday, June 29, 2009. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)
(CNSNews.com) – America may be in the midst of a deep recession, and the nation may be facing unprecedented deficit spending and debt, but the White House will not reveal the cost to taxpayers of the European vacation that first lady Michelle Obama and the president’s two daughters, Malia and Sasha, took last month.

Travel by an American first lady typically includes the military passenger jet that carries her and the children, Secret Service personnel to provide security, and a separate cargo plane to haul official vehicles.

First Lady Michelle Obama’s tour of Paris with her children included a convoy of 20 vehicles, according to news reports. She also moved by “motorcade” through London.

The full cost of such a trip would also include the expense of meals and lodging for Secret Service agents and possibly other staff...

...Combined, the first lady’s air travel cost would have been $44,843.28, under the White House estimate or $163,560.50, under the Air Force estimate, but these estimates are for fiscal year 1998 dollars.

Adjusted for inflation to 2009 dollars, the cost to taxpayers of the Washington-to-Paris-to-London-to-Washington air travel would have ranged from $58,834.02 to $214,591.38, according to the inflation estimates by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

“Costs associated with these trips, however, generally involve much more than the operational costs of the specific passenger aircraft,” the CRS report says. “When the president travels abroad, several passenger and cargo aircraft accompany Air Force One. When the vice president or first lady make such a trip, a single cargo aircraft accompanies either of them.”

Rules distinguish official and unofficial travel by the first family and administration officials. Official business would include the president meeting with foreign leaders, while unofficial business would include the president traveling to campaign for a candidate of his party or a first family vacation.

“The travel polices of specific administrations concerning the reimbursement of expenses for unofficial travel generally are not publicly available,” the CRS report said.

In Queen Michelle's eyes her "official visit" makes it okay to fuck the taypayers for her luxury vacation for all her friends.

You really haven't shown us that's the case.

Ya, I have.

It goes to show you...The economy is in shambles, there is record unemployment, americans are hurting, and Michelle Obama goes galavanting touring the world at taypayers expense.

Michelle Obama is a pig.

In Queen Michelle's eyes her "official visit" makes it okay to fuck the taypayers for her luxury vacation for all her friends.

You really haven't shown us that's the case.

Ya, I have.

It goes to show you...The economy is in shambles, there is record unemployment, americans are hurting, and Michelle Obama goes galavanting touring the world at taypayers expense.

Michelle Obama is a pig.

do you have a source that shows the entire trip is at us taxpayer expense?

Ya, I have.

Michelle Obama is a pig.

Did I say that?

Yep. You created the title of the thread, didn't you?

The "Pig" won't even reveal how much her vacations cost the taxpayers.

As far as the Pig's apologists claiming that it won't be funded by the taxpayers...

CNSNews.com - White House Won?t Reveal How Much Michelle Obama?s European Vacation Cost Taxpayers

White House Won’t Reveal How Much Michelle Obama’s European Vacation Cost Taxpayers
Monday, July 06, 2009
By Fred Lucas, Staff Writer

First lady Michelle Obama makes remarks after touring the Unity Health Care Upper Cordozo Health Center in Washington, Monday, June 29, 2009. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)
(CNSNews.com) – America may be in the midst of a deep recession, and the nation may be facing unprecedented deficit spending and debt, but the White House will not reveal the cost to taxpayers of the European vacation that first lady Michelle Obama and the president’s two daughters, Malia and Sasha, took last month.

Travel by an American first lady typically includes the military passenger jet that carries her and the children, Secret Service personnel to provide security, and a separate cargo plane to haul official vehicles.

First Lady Michelle Obama’s tour of Paris with her children included a convoy of 20 vehicles, according to news reports. She also moved by “motorcade” through London.

The full cost of such a trip would also include the expense of meals and lodging for Secret Service agents and possibly other staff...

...Combined, the first lady’s air travel cost would have been $44,843.28, under the White House estimate or $163,560.50, under the Air Force estimate, but these estimates are for fiscal year 1998 dollars.

Adjusted for inflation to 2009 dollars, the cost to taxpayers of the Washington-to-Paris-to-London-to-Washington air travel would have ranged from $58,834.02 to $214,591.38, according to the inflation estimates by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

“Costs associated with these trips, however, generally involve much more than the operational costs of the specific passenger aircraft,” the CRS report says. “When the president travels abroad, several passenger and cargo aircraft accompany Air Force One. When the vice president or first lady make such a trip, a single cargo aircraft accompanies either of them.”

Rules distinguish official and unofficial travel by the first family and administration officials. Official business would include the president meeting with foreign leaders, while unofficial business would include the president traveling to campaign for a candidate of his party or a first family vacation.

“The travel polices of specific administrations concerning the reimbursement of expenses for unofficial travel generally are not publicly available,” the CRS report said.

libturd heads start exploding in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Did I say that?

Yep. You created the title of the thread, didn't you?

And does the thread title say " the entire trip is at us taxpayer expense?"do you have a source that shows the entire trip is at us taxpayer expense?

Most likely, the white house will, once again, refuse to tell the taxpayers how much Queen Michelle's extravagance costs them.

And does the thread title say " the entire trip is at us taxpayer expense?"do you have a source that shows the entire trip is at us taxpayer expense

It's a universal assumption that it's quite clearly inferred to mean the entire trip, but you already know that. You're just trying to wiggle out of being caught jumping to conclusions before you had all the facts.

It may turn out that you're correct, but we don't know that.

And does the thread title say " the entire trip is at us taxpayer expense?"do you have a source that shows the entire trip is at us taxpayer expense

It's a universal assumption that it's quite clearly inferred to mean the entire trip, but you already know that. You're just trying to wiggle out of being caught jumping to conclusions before you had all the facts.

It may turn out that you're correct, but we don't know that.

Don't assume. You make an ASS of U.

In any case, back to the to the topic., the american taxpayers have to suffer and be fleeced because Queen Obama must travel in extravagance at taxpayers' expense.

:eusa_eh:

you're mental...i make a factual comment and you've done nothing but piss yourself over it, demanding proof and then when i point out SS, you work yourself into a lather....

calm down fido

Just as I suspected. I present the data you asked for and you turn it into a personal attack. You cons are quite transparent.

please show where i asked you for data

:eusa_whistle:

Didn't Bush live in Crawford?

No. In America, our POTUS lives in the White House, which is in Washington, DC.

So Bush never owned his own ranch in Crawford, TX? Are you sure that's the story you're sticking with?

I'm sorry, I thought you asked me where he lived, not where all of the houses he owns are. Hell, if you want to move to McCain, I will never be able to help you with that one.

Forum List

Back