Queen Obama goes on luxury Spanish vacation at taxpayers' expense

Ignore list - ABikerSailor Huggy BolshevikHunter

Pretty much says it all about Mike. Punks have ignore lists. Punks also post without presenting the facts.

what do you have that says they are.....hmmmm

Are we going to have to get into the message board etiquette discussion again about people who make claims with NOTHING to back them up?

you are making a claim with nothing to back it up either....people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

i have no doubt there is some tax payer monies being spent on this trip....but hey, we all have to tighten out belts...seriously, for a couple who claims to be for the "common" person and telling people to tighten their belts....all they've done is spend lavishly....

i know you're a far leftie and won't see the hypocrisy though

Since you have no doubt, please share your evidence.

Are we going to have to get into the message board etiquette discussion again about people who make claims with NOTHING to back them up?

you are making a claim with nothing to back it up either....people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

i have no doubt there is some tax payer monies being spent on this trip....but hey, we all have to tighten out belts...seriously, for a couple who claims to be for the "common" person and telling people to tighten their belts....all they've done is spend lavishly....

secret service agents and their expenses moron

Oh Jesus Christ....are you a fucking mental midget? We pay for the secret service if they go to the grocery store for crying out loud. Really? Is this REALLY your argument, Skippy?

But what about the unsubstantiated charge that we're paying for their friends? Thought we'd forget that one? Kindy of nervy of you to call others "hypocrites"!!!

The Obama's made more than $5.5M last year. I think they are paying for the rooms. What do you have to contradict this?

If it were a tax payer burden it would have been all over the right wing blogs by now.

However, whereas we all have the right to spend our money as we see fit, there is a time and place for everything. Wheny ou are the first lady and we are in the worst economic climate since the great depression as her husband has made clear, it is not appropriate to flaunt your personal "comfort" to the people YOU SERVE.

When you are in the public eye, you have to realize that every move you make sends a message. It is the price you pay to be in the public eye.

She is young and she will have many years to enjoy her money. Now is not the time to do it.

IMHO....of course.

I would love to go back and find out who the "conservative" supporters were of BP's exec when he raced his yacht in a race while his oil leak was still spewing to the the Gulf of Mexico causing job losses in the hundreds of thousands.

And I would like to see who the progressives were that were saying what a horrible thing it was that he did t!

Oh wait....The Obama administration did!

Snag-a-roo on that one VaYank!

Oh Jesus Christ....are you a fucking mental midget? We pay for the secret service if they go to the grocery store for crying out loud. Really? Is this REALLY your argument, Skippy?

But we dont pay to put them up in a 5 star hotel for 4 nights when she goes to the local grocery.

Sort of just saying.

Bad timing for this trip in my opinion.

If it were a tax payer burden it would have been all over the right wing blogs by now.

However, whereas we all have the right to spend our money as we see fit, there is a time and place for everything. Wheny ou are the first lady and we are in the worst economic climate since the great depression as her husband has made clear, it is not appropriate to flaunt your personal "comfort" to the people YOU SERVE.

When you are in the public eye, you have to realize that every move you make sends a message. It is the price you pay to be in the public eye.

She is young and she will have many years to enjoy her money. Now is not the time to do it.

IMHO....of course.

I would love to go back and find out who the "conservative" supporters were of BP's exec when he raced his yacht in a race while his oil leak was still spewing to the the Gulf of Mexico causing job losses in the hundreds of thousands.

And I would like to see who the progressives were that were saying what a horrible thing it was that he did t!

Sorry, Jarhead....I called hypocrisy before you! I win!

But we dont pay to put them up in a 5 star hotel for 4 nights when she goes to the local grocery.

Sort of just saying.

While I agree it is bad timing....I am certain if I Googled enough, I could pull up all of the vacations that the Bush family took and the secret service agents that had to accompany them...so what?

Sort of just saying.

While I agree it is bad timing....I am certain if I Googled enough, I could pull up all of the vacations that the Bush family took and the secret service agents that had to accompany them...so what?

I doubt you will find it on the heels of Bush saying "we are in the worst economic climate since the great depression and we ALL need to tighten our belts"

This has nothing to do with Bush.

It is really bad timing.

They have plenty of time to spend their money. They do not need to do it when many AMericans are hurting AND the media is following them around.

Sorry, Jarhead....I called hypocrisy before you! I win!

Yes...you called it with a suggestion.

I identified it with an accurate example.....and a really good one!

So I win!

The Obama's made more than $5.5M last year. I think they are paying for the rooms. What do you have to contradict this?

Has she paid for any of her luxury vacations since Obama became president? If so which ones?

YOU are the one throwing around these silly allegations. Try proving just ONE of them, please.

He doesn't have to. Shogun made new rules today. Nobody gots to prove nuttin honey..

it is not an argument, it is a fact

sorry it caused you such consternation....but we are in fact paying for them to stay at this luxerious hotel...i hope vein in your forehead popping out right now doesn't burst

sorry it caused you such consternation....but we are in fact paying for them to stay at this luxerious hotel...i hope vein in your forehead popping out right now doesn't burst

Drudge, NY Post report Obamas' NYC trip cost, ignore Bush's Crawford vacations | Media Matters for America

Happy now?

Drudge, NY Post report Obamas' NYC trip cost, ignore Bush's Crawford vacations | Media Matters for America

Happy now?

:eusa_eh:

you're mental...i make a factual comment and you've done nothing but piss yourself over it, demanding proof and then when i point out SS, you work yourself into a lather....

calm down fido

Happy now?

:eusa_eh:

you're mental...i make a factual comment and you've done nothing but piss yourself over it, demanding proof and then when i point out SS, you work yourself into a lather....

calm down fido

Just as I suspected. I present the data you asked for and you turn it into a personal attack. You cons are quite transparent.

Forum List

Back