Quantum Physics vs. Religion??

I was heading that way----we tend to be linear thinkers when it comes to time. I think it's a mistake but right now it's the best our little beaners can do.

The understanding of the Big Bang is that there was nothing before it....not even time!

Ya--my beaner is too small to work with that---maybe when I can travel in time it will make some sense.

Well....if you have the time.

I have lots of time---if I had a time machine time would be moot.

I was heading that way----we tend to be linear thinkers when it comes to time. I think it's a mistake but right now it's the best our little beaners can do.

The understanding of the Big Bang is that there was nothing before it....not even time!
Only by people who do not understand the Big Bang, like you.

All the energy in the universe existed before the Big Bang. It is what went bang. Only time began at the Big Bang.

Ya--my beaner is too small to work with that---maybe when I can travel in time it will make some sense.

Well....if you have the time.

I have lots of time---if I had a time machine time would be moot.

I'd suggest you avoid your usual habit of quote-mining from Harun Yahya.

Actually, that has never happened.

But I don't want to stop you from your constant refrain.....then you'd be mute.

All the energy in the universe existed before the Big Bang. It is what went bang. Only time began at the Big Bang.

"All the energy in the universe existed before the Big Bang."

What an childish post.....where did that energy come from?

oh ya ? well what created the power that caused the big bang ?

"...what created..."????

For the purposes of the discussion, the generally recognized attributes of God include
"Infinity[edit]
The infinity of God includes both his eternity and his immensity. Isaiah 40:28 says that "Yahweh is the everlasting God," while Solomon acknowledges in 1 Kings 8:27 that "the heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you". Infinity permeates all other attributes of God: his goodness, love, power, etc. are all considered to be infinite.

The relationship between the infinity of God and mathematical infinity has often been discussed.[25] Georg Cantor's work on infinity in mathematics was accused of undermining God's infinity, but Cantor argued that God's infinity is the Absolute Infinite, which transcends other forms of infinity."
Attributes of God in Christianity - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Christianity is but one religion as a distillation of thousands of religions that preceded it. Similarly, the Christian gods are a distillation of the thousands of gods preceding your gods.

Your belief in partisan gods has little to do with your assuming that everyone must agree with your dogma. Humans have, for much of their tenure on earth, had gods, so such projections of a spirit world are integral to the human condition itself. Specific religions merely evidence cultural bias, a predilection for organization, sanctioned approved behavior, etc. People always get religion wrong because they are fallible humans.

Monotheism is currently in vogue in this neck of the woods.

Such deistic minimalism is wrong, of course, but it will go out of fashion. Whatever replaces it will be wrong as well.

You can always depend on religion that way. Rocks of Ages are subject to plate tectonics.

"The gawds did it"

Only childish to a child who doesn't understand Grammar School basic science.

In Grammar School you were supposed to be taught the First Law of Thermodynamics which was taught in Grammar School as the Law of Conservation of Energy, which is "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

In Grammar School you were supposed to be taught the First Law of Thermodynamics which was taught in Grammar School as the Law of Conservation of Energy, which is "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

Let's see if I can educate you.....

Although this fellow's writing may not be perfect....his point is one you might be advised to consider:

"Look all of this talk is really useless in regards to a universe from Nothing, no 1 particle or energy field cannot exist from NOTHING. nothing has no properties an its the absent of something. an thing that exists must have had a beginning from something prior an on an on we go. Yet many will just throw out God who said before ME there was nothing. I bring into being that was not there before. Now that sounds more plausible to me. God is outside of time an space an the bible has been saying for thousands of years that God made things ex-nihilo."
What Came Before the Big Bang DiscoverMagazine.com

I don't doubt for a moment that you weren't able to understand the OP.
I appreciate the honesty in revealing that it was over your head.

But....most things are, aren't they.
I didn't doubt for a moment that this would be another thread of your goofy "quote-mining" to include "quotes" from Berlinski and other Disco'tute charlatans.

I appreciate your consistent pattern of opening goofy threads that are littered with "quotes" from creationist/Flat Earth hacks.

I didn't doubt for a moment that this would be another thread of your goofy "quote-mining" to include "quotes" from Berlinski and other Disco'tute charlatans.

I appreciate your consistent pattern of opening goofy threads that are littered with "quotes" from creationist/Flat Earth hacks.

Still no discussion of anything in the OP?

Good to see you work to ability.

A bit later in the thread I'll show you that many prominent scientists no longer accept the First Law of Thermodynamics as having moment.....

There is no "religion vs reality". They are simply too different. Our five senses can experience huge parts of reality.
Religion is based on the occult. There is nothing there that is "real".

Still no discussion of anything in the OP?

Good to see you work to ability.
I discussed your continuing "quote-mining" of Berlinski. He is a fraud.

Good to see your association with Disco'tute frauds.

Forum List

Back