Quality of press

WorthReading

Rookie
Sep 30, 2015
Hi everyone!

Nowadays quality press has become almost extinct. I am not saying, that there're now quality stuff, but even the best publishers print a lot of rubbish (or useless information) and the good stuff gets lost (we have to waste our time by scrolling down for hours...). I wanted to offer you a solution - www.facebook.com/WorthReadingStuff - a place, where best analytical articles from various worldwide publishers are gathered. Come and try it, maybe it will save your time. Moreover, please share your opinion, whether it's useful for you or not and why. Thank you!

WorthReading

Hi everyone!

Nowadays quality press has become almost extinct. I am not saying, that there're now quality stuff, but even the best publishers print a lot of rubbish (or useless information) and the good stuff gets lost (we have to waste our time by scrolling down for hours...). I wanted to offer you a solution - www.facebook.com/WorthReadingStuff - a place, where best analytical articles from various worldwide publishers are gathered. Come and try it, maybe it will save your time. Moreover, please share your opinion, whether it's useful for you or not and why. Thank you!

WorthReading
I'll check it out, thnx.

Forum List

Back