Qanon

Who on this forum believes this horse shit?
If you do let me be the first to tell you: you are fucking insane, repeat INSANE. Please seek help ASAP

Apparently people in my state believe in Q. Here they are with their MAGA hats to worship the SCUM in a SUIT!

(The first 3 are of Trumpcultists emulating him. Funny, I went to see Obama several times here in Florida. I didn't wear a costume, an Afro wig or even a hat)

images

Donald+Trump+Holds+Rally+Tampa+Florida+CwHNgBEet_4l.jpg

Donald+Trump+Holds+Campaign+Rally+Tampa+yHPlac1IIpjl.jpg

And part of the Q crowd.

img_1351.jpg

This is some of his CULT screaming at the press section...

Screen-Shot-2018-08-01-at-8.38.41-AM-e1533127506334.png

Last edited:
The first time I've ever heard that term was just now.

Here's a 'description'. A bunch of DISJOINTED thoughts, unrelated names, events, "breadcrumbs" ankle bracelets, Mueller, the military, world takeover, CONSPIRACIES galore thrown together for what purposes, I have no idea. Please read and see if you can making ANY SENSE of what the hell they are even attempting to talk about......

From NPR

What is QAnon?

The conspiracy theory centers on a mysterious and anonymous online figure — "Q." According to The Daily Beast, "Q" began posting on anonymous Internet message boards in October 2017. The person or persons behind the "Q" persona claim to possess a top-level security clearance and evidence of a worldwide criminal conspiracy.

What's the conspiracy theory?

It goes like this: Special counsel Robert Mueller isn't actually investigating Trump and his 2016 campaign for their possible ties to Russia, and he's not really looking into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Rather, Mueller was appointed by Trump to investigate Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and other top Democrats, like former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. According to posts written by "Q" — dubbed "breadcrumbs" by the theory's followers — even Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is a target of Mueller's so-called investigation.

the calm before the storm" during a meeting with military leaders. (The military is also involved in the QAnon theory — according to "Q," the military persuaded Trump to run for president in order to clean up the vast criminal network.)

ANALYSIS
Trump Challenges Cabinet Member's IQ, Fights Senator He Needs. What Is Going On?

"Q" has dropped "breadcrumbs" about coming events in the supposed investigation on a regular basis. The hints reference current political events, including the release of the Justice Department's Office of the Inspector General report in June.

It should be noted that no part of the QAnon conspiracy theory has proved to be true, and multiple media outlets have debunked the theory's allegations.

Who believes in the conspiracy theory?

For a while, QAnon posts were mostly limited to anonymous Internet message boards, like 4chan and 8chan. But over the past year, "Q" has gained a host of new believers and followers. A popular YouTube video explaining QAnon has racked up nearly 200,000 views, and according to NBC News, a mobile phone application related to the conspiracy theory climbed near the top of the Apple App Store rankings earlier this year.

THE TWO-WAY
ABC Cancels 'Roseanne' After Racist Twitter Rant From Its Star

"Q" also counts several celebrities as followers and fans. Roseanne Barr has frequently tweeted about QAnon and has expressed a desire to meet "Q." And in June, the sitcom star took to Twitter to share a phrase common among QAnon supporters — "wwg1wga," short for "where we go one, we go all."

Last edited:

Same here. But I'm still confused as to why the lefties have a problem with with it; it's just as credible as anything they've said over since 2016 and 'Da Resistance' propaganda campaign, wherein absolutely nothing they say has any credibility.

Here's a 'description'. A bunch of DISJOINTED thoughts, unrelated names, events, "breadcrumbs" ankle bracelets, Mueller, the military, world takeover, CONSPIRACIES galore thrown together for what purposes, I have no idea. Please read and see if you can making ANY SENSE of what the hell they are even attempting to talk about......

From NPR

What is QAnon?

The conspiracy theory centers on a mysterious and anonymous online figure — "Q." According to The Daily Beast, "Q" began posting on anonymous Internet message boards in October 2017. The person or persons behind the "Q" persona claim to possess a top-level security clearance and evidence of a worldwide criminal conspiracy.

It goes like this: Special counsel Robert Mueller isn't actually investigating Trump and his 2016 campaign for their possible ties to Russia, and he's not really looking into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Rather, Mueller was appointed by Trump to investigate Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and other top Democrats, like former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. According to posts written by "Q" — dubbed "breadcrumbs" by the theory's followers — even Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is a target of Mueller's so-called investigation.

the calm before the storm" during a meeting with military leaders. (The military is also involved in the QAnon theory — according to "Q," the military persuaded Trump to run for president in order to clean up the vast criminal network.)

ANALYSIS
Trump Challenges Cabinet Member's IQ, Fights Senator He Needs. What Is Going On?

"Q" has dropped "breadcrumbs" about coming events in the supposed investigation on a regular basis. The hints reference current political events, including the release of the Justice Department's Office of the Inspector General report in June.

It should be noted that no part of the QAnon conspiracy theory has proved to be true, and multiple media outlets have debunked the theory's allegations.

For a while, QAnon posts were mostly limited to anonymous Internet message boards, like 4chan and 8chan. But over the past year, "Q" has gained a host of new believers and followers. A popular YouTube video explaining QAnon has racked up nearly 200,000 views, and according to NBC News, a mobile phone application related to the conspiracy theory climbed near the top of the Apple App Store rankings earlier this year.

THE TWO-WAY

"Q" also counts several celebrities as followers and fans. Roseanne Barr has frequently tweeted about QAnon and has expressed a desire to meet "Q." And in June, the sitcom star took to Twitter to share a phrase common among QAnon supporters — "wwg1wga," short for "where we go one, we go all."

It's always funny when lying racist left wing fake news spammers type up lying racist screeds, and delude themselves with fantasies they're actually believable themselves. lol

I have been following Q-Anon and even as skeptic as I am, Q-Anon has been uncanningly accurate...even predicting a mass casualty event in Las Vegas three weeks before it happened. I hope that this awakening is real because this country and most of the world is being held hostage by a few that extend credit from an empty bank account.

BTW, who the FUCK are you to presume to tell me anything, dickweed? I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

Questions???

A real psychological construct (including a symptom of PSYCHOSIS). Who knew it would become a POLITICAL movement?

Loose Associations. A thought disorder in which series of ideas are presented with loosely apparent or completely inapparent logical connections

From NPR

What is QAnon?

ANALYSIS

THE TWO-WAY

It's always funny when lying racist left wing fake news spammers type up lying racist screeds, and delude themselves with fantasies they're actually believable themselves. lol

A psychological 'condition' (a symptom of psychosis). Now it is a 'political movement.

Loose Associations. A thought disorder in which series of ideas are presented with loosely apparent or completely inapparent logical connections

I have been following Q-Anon and even as skeptic as I am, Q-Anon has been uncanningly accurate...even predicting a mass casualty event in Las Vegas three weeks before it happened. I hope that this awakening is real because this country and most of the world is being held hostage by a few that extend credit from an empty bank account.

BTW, who the FUCK are you to presume to tell me anything, dickweed? I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

Questions???

A real psychological construct (including a symptom of PSYCHOSIS). Who knew it would become a POLITICAL movement?

You mean like your truly disturbing TDS?

If you do let me be the first to tell you: you are fucking insane, repeat INSANE. Please seek help ASAP

Are you referring to the [deep state] again? Who is this Q? Sounds to me like you're the one taking the magic carpet ride. Steppenwolf offers a better one.

Are you referring to the [deep state] again? Who is this Q? Sounds to me like you're the one taking the magic carpet ride. Steppenwolf offers a better one.

oh, they never have anything, so they make up crap to post. They lied so often now they know have nothing to lose by keeping at it; their media and their Party lost any cred a long time ago, and they will never get it back. So, they just flail away endlessly, like lemmings racing over cliffs.

oh, they never have anything, so they make up crap to post. They lied so often now they know have nothing to lose by keeping at it; their media and their Party lost any cred a long time ago, and they will never get it back. So, they just flail away endlessly, like lemmings racing over cliffs.

As entertaining as seeing the lemmings charging off the cliff could be, perhaps this unknown, mysterious and otherwise daddy-o not a square Q fellow could convince [them] to at least wait on the edge before leaping off . . . if they'd take a knee and listen to that particular station. But, what do I know. I've never heard of a Q before. I guess, at the end of the day, where we go one, we go all.

As entertaining as seeing the lemmings charging off the cliff could be, perhaps this unknown, mysterious and otherwise daddy-o not a square Q fellow could convince [them] to at least wait on the edge before leaping off . . . if they'd take a knee and listen to that particular station. But, what do I know. I've never heard of a Q before. I guess, at the end of the day, where we go one, we go all.

They never heard of a 'Q' before either; they're just parrots, so it's not like they bother looking into anything themselves. The DNC's hired hacks create the 'talking points' of the day, these gimps parrot it until the next 'new meme' is put out for them to parrot. They have to keep their dwindling base fed with rubbish, or they will wander off and join new cults.

They never heard of a 'Q' before either; they're just parrots, so it's not like they bother looking into anything themselves. The DNC's hired hacks create the 'talking points' of the day, these gimps parrot it until the next 'new meme' is put out for them to parrot. They have to keep their dwindling base fed with rubbish, or they will wander off and join new cults.

Agreed. Leftist MSM mouthpieces want to convince America that right and wrong and human nature are mere social constructs of the opposition (us), and so can be rewritten to suit any misdeed or crime or perversion. Good thing our President won the election. Just imagine the America of today under HRC. We need to distribute a Q For Dummies. Maybe the anons will get right on that, whoever they are, of course.

Questions???

Yes everyone. Dale is a skeptic. You can’t get any BS past this guy. No way.

You know it might be more understandable if these FOOLS were smoking something or doing mushrooms or some mind altering substance. Instead we must conclude some kind of 'natural' mass psychosis has taken hold among a segment of the population. SCARY!!

Agreed. Leftist MSM mouthpieces want to convince America that right and wrong and human nature are mere social constructs of the opposition (us), and so can be rewritten to suit any misdeed or crime or perversion. Good thing our President won the election. Just imagine the America of today under HRC. We need to distribute a Q For Dummies. Maybe the anons will get right on that, whoever they are, of course.

Now this is FUNNY! Yet CONSPIRACY theories are to be embraced as ACCEPTABLE "social constructs". Talk about misdeeds and PERVERSIONS.

Last night I held Alladin's lamp
I sort of wished that I could stay
Before my friend could answer me
Well, someone took the lamp away.

I looked around
A lousy candle's all I found.

Now this is FUNNY! Yet CONSPIRACY theories are to be embraced as ACCEPTABLE "social constructs". Talk about misdeeds and PERVERSIONS.

Exclamation point usage is like nuclear warfare. Less; better. None; best. All of the perversion lives, unfortunately, left of Left. What you're participating in, here, is a conspiracy against a conspiracy. To quote the great, late Robin Williams, "End of an ending."

Forum List

Back