Putin's red-line : don't allow Ukraine to fall in western hands and then get fortified by the west.

we created Ukraine, we are responsible for possible danger it may pose to the World and have full right and obligation to destroy it if it goes mad and betrays fatherland.. :)

05068431.jpg
Ivan, are you drunk again?

Becoming the 51st state of the US. Joke.

If seriously, some kind of a direct external rule.
What if it is not possible? I mean it is really difficult and unprofitable to rule Ukraine (at least in its current condition) and the EU can't just accepted forty million of refugees. So, what if your choice is simple - go to, say, Belgorod as a migrant, or to invite Russia to annex Chernigov region and make it a part of Russia?

Esay, did you hear a joke?
Victoria Nuland, participating in some event in Kiev said than many Russians would like to live in a country like yours (i e. Ukraine), and would like to make what is going on in your country to happen in Russia".. :)

can you imagine the level of inadequacy and self hypnosis of American establishment? :)

though, you share this very level of inadequacy, being a shithole country which you admit is a failed state you tend to repeatedly demonstrate your sence of superiority. :)

it looks funny, of course, but again makes me bow to the magical power of propaganda... :)

Esay, did you hear a joke?
Victoria Nuland, participating in some event in Kiev said than many Russians would like to live in a country like yours (i e. Ukraine), and would like to make what is going on in your country to happen in Russia".. :)

can you imagine the level of inadequacy and self hypnosis of American establishment? :)

though, you share this very level of inadequacy, being a shithole country which you admit is a failed state you tend to repeatedly demonstrate your sence of superiority. :)

it looks funny, of course, but again makes me bow to the magical power of propaganda... :)
Don't judge a book by its cover. Vika is just a political animal and a clowness. She decides nothing and just showing off.

video (11m) about how Putin is making a red-line out of losing Ukraine to the west and seeing it (like Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) fortified by the west, what i publicly label here as a dangerous and total waste of defense tax money by the west, which is something that's and about to spring into high gear in both the Russian-NW and Russian-SW NATO-Russia fronts..

as a representative (citizen, actually) of The Netherlands and thus the EU and our UK friends, i formally object to this western fortification effort along Russia's western border (and, if this were to include Ukraine, open 2 very short land routes to the main Russian population centers.
because the only thing that that would achieve is a real need for the Russians to increase their arsenals as well,
and with that the risk of real conflict only increases.

if both sides have a massive arsenal of some type of weaponry pointed at eachother, it can promote and secure peace, like nuclear weapons do.

but it's utter political and military hubris and idiocy to think you can fortify 2 very wide fronts to your long time adversary's main population centers with military bases containing nearly every weapon type out there. that sh!t is just unacceptable, to anyone with even half a brain, and regardless of their profession too.
Who said anything about fortifications? Patton once said:
"This is a first-class case of man's monument to stupidity! on encountering the Maginot line, 1944"

If you are talking about the stationing of troops in those countries, it reduces travel time which the Russians don't have to be concerned with.

What if it is not possible? I mean it is really difficult and unprofitable to rule Ukraine (at least in its current condition) and the EU can't just accepted forty million of refugees. So, what if your choice is simple - go to, say, Belgorod as a migrant, or to invite Russia to annex Chernigov region and make it a part of Russia?
I thought I already made it clear that these two options are unacceptable for me.

lol, have a nice independence :)
have patience, brother, after coming reunification with Russia your life will have meaning again.. :)
Yeah, and this meaning will be getting out of this place as far as possible.

I presume to proper Russia? Europe will close boders in front of you, beggars... :)
Try to use logic, if you are accustomed with this word. If I want to keep myself as far as possible from Russia, then why would I want to move to 'proper' Russia?

Becoming the 51st state of the US. Joke.

If seriously, some kind of a direct external rule.
wow, I left such a remarkable statement without a proper joke!!.. :)

though, let it be this way, but just a remark - for a couple of months already I tend to think that restoration of USSR is inevitable.

because after all these failed states fail to find a master which feeds them for free - they will inevitably turn to Russia again.

by the way, my impression after dealing with Crimeans for about 3 years - after 25 years of Ukrainian yoke even Crimea, Russian speaking and populated by Russians, has Ukrainian-like pro-corruption mentality, absolutely different fron the rest of Russia. Nothing works in proper way, if you want something to be done - bring Russians from the mainland.

I imagine what a savage and corruptionist mentality Ukraine has.. to take Ukraine back now would be a great disaster...
First there must be 10 years of cure by Russian ordnung and 20 years of de-Nazification before Ukraine fits Russian standards... .

You said:
"I thought I already made it clear that these two options are unacceptable for me.'

Are you Ukraine? It is not your option!
lol, stop humiliating Ukraine, Esay already admitted he knows Ukraine is just an object of others' game, he just wants to find someone to feed Ukraine for free in exchange of ruling Ukraine.

Ukrainians are just spoiled by humane treatment and equial rights of Ukrainians in USSR.
These idiots still can't comprehend that if they are a subject of Western colonial rule they are food, not feeded ones :lol:

I will not be surprised if you have to explain it toEsay more than twice... :)
Right, Esay? :)

Forum List

Back