Putin 'Very Sick' With Cancer, Other Health Issues: Ukrainian Official

How the fyck does Ukraine know dog shjt about Russia? Notice how suddenly Ukraine knows stuff? They couldn't even pay for Natural gas 6 months ago lol
Uuiuuu a triggered Russian sock puppet

Uuiuuu a triggered Russian sock puppet
I see you fail to answer a simple question.

6 months ago Ukraine couldn't pay gas bills and no one mentioned them at all. All of a sudden a clown elected president of a country that can't survive without NATO support is some kind of "gospel speaker" and the country has all these "insights" into Russia?

Bullshjt. lol

I see you fail to answer a simple question.

6 months ago Ukraine couldn't pay gas bills and no one mentioned them at all. All of a sudden a clown elected president of a country that can't survive without NATO support is some kind of "gospel speaker" and the country has all these "insights" into Russia?

Bullshjt. lol
Six months ago Russia hadn't yet invaded a sovereign country

There have been continuing reports that Putin is ill--and getting worse. I find this a bit scary----since a dying man has little to lose.

A Ukrainian official divulged that Russian President Vladimir Putin is "very sick" with cancer and other illnesses, the latest assertion as rumors have swirled regarding Putin's health.

A Ukrainian official divulged that Russian President Vladimir Putin has cancer and other illnesses, while the Kremlin continues to deny claims that he is ill. In this photo, Russian President Vladimir Putin leaves Red Square after the Victory Day military parade in central Moscow on May 9, 2022.

Speculations that Putin is ill have floated around since the start of Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February, as many have been quick to point out instances where the Russian strongman looked pale or sickly.
Most recently, Ukraine's head of military intelligence, Major General Kyrylo Budanov, told Sky News that Putin was in a "very bad psychological and physical condition and he is very sick."
He added that Putin has "cancer and other illnesses," and when Sky News asked if he was merely spreading propaganda, Budanov replied, "It's my job, it's my work, if not me, who will know this?"
The Kremlin has continuously insisted that Putin is in good health, and Newsweek could not independently verify these claims.
On Wednesday, Putin's absence from an ice hockey game in which he usually plays fueled more speculation that he is unwell, as he gave a video address to players and attendees instead. And last week, a claim about the Russian president was made on Telegram, saying he was preparing to undergo cancer surgery.
This is not the first suspicion that Putin has undergone surgery, and the Kremlin has previously denied that Putin had surgery related to thyroid cancer, online outlet The Moscow Times reported on April 1.
Theresa Fallon, founder and director of the Centre for Russia Europe Asia Studies (CREAS) in Brussels, told The Independent, "[Mr Putin] has always tried to emphasize his fitness and vigor, which is part of his brand. Illness does not fit with Putin's strong man narrative that has been carefully cultivated over the years by the Kremlin. This makes me wonder if there is really something else going on behind the scenes."

Concerns for Putin's health came most recently after his appearance at the Victory Day parade on May 9, in which he had his legs covered with a blanket and seemed to hold onto the podium tightly when giving an address.

Can't say I take the word of someone else's enemy with any confidence of it being true.

I wish peace to all on earth. It would be best to want peace, considering that two communist countries are sadly, talking nuking anybody who doesn't help them be trolls over countries that do not belong to them. Peace is not possible with those who threaten to nuke their neighbors or who intentionally bomb nuclear electric companies to spread horror in the country they're coveting or hating on. Power corrupts when it not used to help other people.

Forum List

Back