Putin v. Hitler. do you agree that these 2 tyrants are very similar in many ways ?

do you agree that these 2 tyrants are very similar in many ways ?

• YES , they are

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
I have bothered to search this information in Ukrainian, Russian and English segments of Internet. I have found nothing yet. Except a single statement in Wiki from your link. This statement is only in English version, Russian and Ukrainian versions say nothing about it.
And this is my fault?
No, this information can be not quite true.
Here´s an example.
World Nuclear Association - World Nuclear News
This article says about an agreement between Russia and Ukraine signed in 2010 to build 3d and 4th reactors of Khmelnitskiy NPP. In 2015 this agreement was terminated. As far as I am ware the deal remained only on the paper.

We were talking about 2002-2004 years. When the 2d reactor of Khmelnitskiy and 4th reactor of Rivne NPPs had been built.
Go to the wiki. It has been built from 1981 and it is still under construction.

I have bothered to search this information in Ukrainian, Russian and English segments of Internet. I have found nothing yet. Except a single statement in Wiki from your link. This statement is only in English version, Russian and Ukrainian versions say nothing about it.
And this is my fault?
Here´s an example.
This article says about an agreement between Russia and Ukraine signed in 2010 to build 3d and 4th reactors of Khmelnitskiy NPP. In 2015 this agreement was terminated. As far as I am ware the deal remained only on the paper.

We were talking about 2002-2004 years. When the 2d reactor of Khmelnitskiy and 4th reactor of Rivne NPPs had been built.
With Russian participation?

And this is my fault?
Here´s an example.

I guess so.

Obninsk Institute for Nuclear Power Engineering - Wikipedia

Here´s an example.

I guess so.

I repeat it once more. In 2015 the agreement with Russia was terminated.
Read Wiki more carefully.

I guess so.

And you read my posts more carefully.

"As a matter of fact, Ukraine´s economy was not doing well before and lived off Russian loans."

I guess so.

"As a matter of fact, Ukraine´s economy was not doing well before and lived off Russian loans."
Ukraines economy hasn't been doing well for about thirty years. But what is your point? Get back to Russia?

I guess so.

Ukraines economy hasn't been doing well for about thirty years. But what is your point? Get back to Russia?
Of course. They are direct neighbors. It is only logic to do trade with them.

I am more in favor with something like Polish-Ukrainian Commonwealth.

There is no logic reason for denying trade with Russia.

do you agree that these 2 tyrants are very similar in many ways ?

putler.png

"The climate of 2014 is similar to conditions 75 years ago:

Amid economic slumps and war fatigue, short-term concerns crowd out long-term judgment. Both Putin and Hitler leveraged this to the fullest, confident that world leaders would put near-term interests ahead of invasions and cleansings perceived to be far away or provincial;
Europe’s extreme right-wing and far-right nationalist parties rally, stymieing the effective and forceful responses required;
International leaders are complicit in dismissing a sovereign nation’s right to self-determination. Putin invades, then seeks to negotiate Ukraine’s fate with others, often refusing to acknowledge Ukraine’s own government. Similarly, in 1938 Czechoslovakia was not invited to the Munich conference where the Czech Sudetenland was ceded to Nazi Germany.

Within this context, the compiled table of similarities and differences indicates the need for urgent and forceful action. The similarities make it clear that Putin is building on Hitler’s lessons learned; the differences show that Putin may pose a much graver threat. (See tables below).

Putin claimed he was protecting Russians from neo-Nazi and Fascist “Banderite” mobs, but they never materialized: those hordes never existed. On the contrary, the greatest threat to Russians, both in and outside of Ukraine, is Putin himself. His import bans and threats to cut off gas imperil their welfare. The separatists he armed blow up bridges, take civilian hostages, and destroy civil infrastructure. These are the acts of a terrorist. Putin simply wishes to exterminate Ukraine – and then anyone else he perceives to be in his way."

Ukraine of 2014 and Europe of 1938-1939: Similarities and differences |Euromaidan Press |

A Subtle Similarity Between Hitler and Putin

Why Boris Johnson was right to compare Vladimir Putin's World Cup with Hitler's Olympics

They are very different.

Hitler WAS a REAL racist nazi who believed and said all the RIGHT THINGS to gain the adoration of millions of murderous germans.

Trump is a buffoon who figured out that if he said what murderous conservative Americans wanted to hear he could have a LOT of fun.

Trade yes. Political union no.

Russia should soon join us. We will be the strongest Union.

Poles are against, Muscovite propaganda got them finally...

Ukraine and Poland's History Wars Are a Gift For Putin – Foreign Policy

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/.../ukraine-and-polands-history-wars-are-a-gift-for-put...

Jan 24, 2017 - On Dec. 2, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko embarked on a hasty whirlwind tour of Warsaw to reassure Polish President Andrzej Duda, Prime Minister Beata Szydło, and other senior officials that Ukraine was still committed to working together to counterbalance Russian influence in Eastern Europe and minimize ...

Russia should soon join us. We will be the strongest Union.
As far as there are Poland and the Baltic states in the Union and there is unanimous vote in EC, it is hardly possible. Russia can join the EU, but it will be little in common with what it is today.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/.../ukraine-and-polands-history-wars-are-a-gift-for-put...

Jan 24, 2017 - On Dec. 2, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko embarked on a hasty whirlwind tour of Warsaw to reassure Polish President Andrzej Duda, Prime Minister Beata Szydło, and other senior officials that Ukraine was still committed to working together to counterbalance Russian influence in Eastern Europe and minimize ...
This article is about glorification of far right nationalists which fought in WWII and how this glorification angers the Polish government. Their anger is quite understandable.

As I repeatedly said, Ukrainian far right parties and ideas are quite unpopular in Ukraine as a whole. It would be enough to look at the results of Parliament elections in 2014 and presidential elections of this year to prove that.

The current ruling coalition including the president consider the Western Ukraine as their electoral base. People there tend to be more nationalist than in the rest of Ukraine. But soon this coalition will be gone.

Poland can be in a Union even with evil Germany. So what? The strategic and military benefits of Russia are enormous.

They're both leftists, they're both globalists, they both believed human rights only exist as they are granted by the state. Neither believed in individual liberty or personal autonomy, both believed the state should dictate every aspect of one's life, from cradle to grave.
Sounds exactly like the Surrender Monkey and everyone of the DemonRAT candidates for president....amazing similarities!

Poland can be in a Union even with evil Germany. So what? The strategic and military benefits of Russia are enormous.
As I said before, the main goal of Poland in external politics is to prevent creation of the Alliance of Three Black Eagles.

Forum List

Back