Putin to recognize HIS occupation of Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chinese have made it clear that Siberia historically belongs to them. Putin is a joke and his every attempt to save his dwindling popularity will ultimately fail:

"In China, both treaties (with Russia - added for clarity) are viewed as unequal, drawn up in a time of China’s weakness."

they are in Ukraine since 2014, they do it officially dont hide nothing anymore , Moscow shows to the world its real ugly expansionistic , imperialist face ....

1645482375331.png

with other words Putin to recognize HIS occupation of Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine.​

what our next step , should be?
I think we´d recognize independence of Chechnya , Sakha, Tatarstan etc.

View attachment 604523

No American should give a single fuck about this

Just ask most Poles who live on and near the Ukraine border.

I have. Poland has taken in close to a million Ukrainians. The Ukrainians are able to integrate into Polish society, as their language and culture share similarities with those of Poland. Taking in large numbers of people can always lead to issues but there are no problems equal to the disaster that the rest of Europe has experienced in taking in Syrians immigrants and others from the Middle East.

Siberia has much oil and natural gas. Russia will fight to keep that.

Oil from Central Asia used to flow through Russia. China stepped in and the oil and gas is now pumped directly to China and the Russians did nothing. When China decides to take Siberia there is nothing to stop them, given that China is now a country with its own nuclear weapons.

I have. Poland has taken in close to a million Ukrainians. The Ukrainians are able to integrate into Polish society, as their language and culture share similarities with those of Poland. Taking in large numbers of people can always lead to issues but there are no problems equal to the disaster that the rest of Europe has experienced in taking in Syrians immigrants and others from the Middle East.

Poland braces....Poland prepares; let's see what actually happens!!

they are in Ukraine since 2014, they do it officially dont hide nothing anymore , Moscow shows to the world its real ugly expansionistic , imperialist face ....

View attachment 604575

Russian tactics throughout history was to conquer a country and then ship as many Russians as possible to live there. The native populations of those conquered countries would love nothing more than to see those Russian immigrants return to Russia.

Poland braces....Poland prepares; let's see what actually happens!!

You obviously didn't read the articles I provided.

The refugees coming from the Ukraine would be in addition to the one million Ukrainians already living in Poland, most having arrived in 2014 when Poland joined the EU. If problems existed given the large number of Ukrainians already living in Poland, do you really think Poland would welcome more Ukrainians??? Ukrainians integrate into Polish society so there are no major problems with them in Poland.

Have you spent much time in Europe? Visited any countries in Central Europe???

The refugees coming from the Ukraine would be in addition to the one million Ukrainians already living in Poland, most having arrived in 2014 when Poland joined the EU. If problems existed given the large number of Ukrainians already living in Poland, do you really think Poland would welcome more Ukrainians??? Ukrainians integrate into Polish society so there are no major problems with them in Poland.

BAD news for Moscow ))

I only know what today's Poles near the Ukrainian border think.

I only know what today's Poles near the Ukrainian border think.

Did you visit them? Do you live there?

That you know a few people who don't like Ukrainians is plausible - some older Poles still hold a grudge given WWII. If you do the research you''ll find that isn't the case with most Poles. Hell the Poles have for the most part moved on from their hatred of the Germans. Not surprising given that younger generations have less reason to hate.

Did you visit them? Do you live there?

That you know a few people who don't like Ukrainians is plausible - some older Poles still hold a grudge given WWII. If you do the research you''ll find that isn't the case with most Poles. Hell the Poles have for the most part moved on from their hatred of the Germans. Not surprising given that younger generations have less reason to hate.

Keep grasping, boyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back