Putin Strikes Back : airstrikes Turkish convoy

The article seems to indicate he hit rebels on the Syrian side

True enough. But Putin has even more in mind for that neck of woods besides lighting Arab Muslims on fire.

Like guided missle ships off the coast of turkey and his latest & greatest ground to air missle batteries in Syria. Turkey will of course begin the process of slobbering on the Putin knob immediately, if not sooner. For turkey to do anything less at this point in time is unthinkable.

True enough. But Putin has even more in mind for that neck of woods besides lighting Arab Muslims on fire.

Like guided missle ships off the coast of turkey and his latest & greatest ground to air missle batteries in Syria. Turkey will of course begin the process of slobbering on the Putin knob immediately, if not sooner. For turkey to do anything less at this point in time is unthinkable.
---
Turkey is a NATO country, and it will be interesting how much this escalates and if Turkey continues getting NATO support, and how far Putin goes ... until he gets his ass kicked ...
or Trump elected and then his ass & dick kicked, along with many innocent victims.

Fuck with THE BEAR...and you're turned into Turkish Taffy!

3fw2OS4.jpg

---
Turkey is a NATO country, and it will be interesting how much this escalates and if Turkey continues getting NATO support, and how far Putin goes ... until he gets his ass kicked ...
or Trump elected and then his ass & dick kicked, along with many innocent victims.

True enough. Turkey is a NATO country, but never more than a fair weather friend at best. So with that in mind, I'd say Turkey pretty much stands alone in this, leaving the door open to a considerable beat down Putin is more than willing put in motion.

Turkish president says wishes plane downing had not happened

ANKARA, Turkey — Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday voiced regret over Turkey's downing of a Russian warplane, saying his country was "truly saddened" by the incident and wished it hadn't occurred.

It was the first expression of regret by the strongman leader since Tuesday's incident in which Turkish F-16 jets shot down the Russian jet on grounds that it had violated Turkey's airspace despite repeated warnings to change course. It was the first time in half a century that a NATO member shot down a Russian plane and drew a harsh response from Moscow

The only reason why anyone cares about the ME is because they have such a huge oil supply. If that wasn't the case, probably nobody would care what happened over there. Countries need to become more energy efficient so that we don't have to rely on middle eastern oil anymore. Then, that region becomes irrelevant. That is something that needs to happen, I think.

This is why Obama needs to stop listening to Republicans and just leave. No matter who wins, it will end up being a religious Muslim states.

Look at what Republicans let Iraqi's write into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

In fact, I suspect it was Republicans who told them to put it into the constitution. I bet they want to blame that on Obama too. Well, too late. It was in there before Bush left office.

LOL, so Bush was supposed to tell Iraqis what to put in their constitution?

Military News Briefs | Talking Proud

The Russians said they were not sending ground forces to Syria. They lied. Anyone who saw the tanks and artillery come in weeks ago knew those weapons required ground forces. The Wall Street Journal now reports that the Russians have sent in a battalion-size force to handle these weapons. I expect Russia has already inserted ground infantry forces as well, but we need to get some confirmation. If they have not yet arrived, I would bet they will soon. Russia also launched 26 medium-range cruise missiles from ships on the Caspian Sea in support of an Assad Army push in the north (photo applies). The missiles flew through Iraqi airspace without approvals. However, US defense officials have said as many as four of the missiles crashed in Iran. The Russians dispute this claim. Russian air attacks continue, some against ISS, most against anti-Assad forces or in support of Assad forces on the move. Furthermore, Fox News has reported Russian fighters have intercepted and shadowed US drones over Syria on at least three occasions. The fighters practiced intercept tactics though they did not attempt a shoot-down. Russia has also sent Mi-24 gunships and transport helicopters to Homs along with rocket launchers and Russian marines. Fox News suggests the Russians are forming a protective ring around their air base at Latakia which also serves as an Assad stronghold. (100715)

Iranian forces pouring into Syria

Iranian forces are pouring into Syria, landing in Damascus, being transported to Latakia, and then deploying to the field to fight against anti-Assad forces, using Russian air cover. Experts estimate there have been about 1,500 Iranian fighters already there, and the rate of arrivals is rising. The Iranian-supported Hezbollah has also been sending in the fresh troops for the same purpose. Look for a major offensive in Aleppo province soon. Such an offensive will come dangerously close to Turkey. A host of groups, pro and anti Assad along with ISIS are in various pockets of Aleppo City, but anti-Assad forces hold much of the province. One Iranian general has already been killed advising government forces in Aleppo. (101415)

Praise Allah, ISIS is contained
They are, in exactly the way that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) stated.
embarrassing for CrusaderFrank :itsok:
Frank doesn't have the capacity to feel shame or be embarrassed by anything he says. He's proven that time and again.

Why on earth would anyone be ashamed of opposing Obama's destructive policies?
^^^ Nonsense post is nonsense.

Try to follow the thread, Short Bus.

Bush wasn't supposed to do dumbass things like returning sovereignty to a country we were still at war with, and only one year into our invasion.

But Bush was up for re-election and wanted those purple fingers for the U.S. TV cameras more than he wanted a successful outcome to the Iraq War.

Bush wasn't supposed to do dumbass things like returning sovereignty to a country we were still at war with, and only one year into our invasion.

But Bush was up for re-election and wanted those purple fingers for the U.S. TV cameras more than he wanted a successful outcome to the Iraq War.

Bush was an idiot to think these people would ever embrace democracy. They are Muslims and will always submit themselves as slaves to an Islamic state. We should had taken the oil fields and kept them.

It's not our business to tell Muslims how they want to govern themselves. Yet Obama keeps doing the same shit, assisting the Sunni takeover from secular governments.

Now when Putin starts bombing the Sunni terrorist support in Turkey, are you going to support "defending" Turkey with US troops?

Sometimes I have to read wingnut posts twice, just to fully grok the batshit that is being spewed.

Didn't the U.S. dictate to the Japanese what they could put in their Constitution when we defeated them in WWII? I seem to remember Douglas McArthur at a table with the Emperor, in a signing ceremony. And didn't that new Constitution demand that Japan not have an offensive military capability?

Here's some homework, punk: Constitution of Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you run from this post, I fully understand.

Obama hates oil so I really don't think that's the reason. If it were just oil, we could open up the oil in the US and stop importing.

Turkish border.

I don't know how anyone can identify the players at this point.

A pretty wide swath of the Middle East has deteriorated into a borderless, lawless, leaderless shit hole.
Hoho, no one could ever have imagined back in 2003 with Fuckwit43 struttin' his stuff that the ME could be destabilise by a mere invasion and occupation with a bit of sectarian cleansing thrown in to go with the regime change. I guess stuff just happens.

Forum List

Back