Putin Strikes Back : airstrikes Turkish convoy

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
1448468262401.jpg

Russia strikes back: Putin's bombers hit Turkish border crossing in revenge for downed jet

We just burn the tires from all the dead cars in the yard...
Is that to let the neighborhood know the Black Hawk Helicopters are on their way?
Throw off the drug spotting planes from the crank lab...

This is why Obama needs to stop listening to Republicans and just leave. No matter who wins, it will end up being a religious Muslim states.

Look at what Republicans let Iraqi's write into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

In fact, I suspect it was Republicans who told them to put it into the constitution. I bet they want to blame that on Obama too. Well, too late. It was in there before Bush left office.

I just like seeing a non politically correct superpower kick ass. It's so much more satisfying without all the false regret and simpering.

Good entertainment.

Go Russia go!!!! I hope they pound turkey and kill everything that crosses into syria from their.

Where did that come from? Look at your sig line, how you going to spend 100 billion on NASA if you give the paleo-cons real justification to expand defense spending? It was 3 minutes to midnight before this new escalation.

Doomsday-Clock-Predicts-Risk-Of-Global-Catastrophe-In-2015.jpg

Forum List

Back