Putin says America is at his feet & that he & his allies are "building a new world": "We have engaged in the creation of a new more fairer world!"

Do you honesty believe that a post-American world lead by Putin, Xi, and the other authoritarians would be a "world in harmony". It will be a world perpetually at war to conquer more territory and seize more assets.

Have you seen the state of human rights and freedoms in Russia, Iran, and China? Is this how you want to live?
oh. i never thought of it that way. i just hate American imperialism. in my defense, i'm Lebanese lol

Then you’re giving Putin was he wants.

Hard to see how he can’t claim victory over the west.

^^^This is the problem with the leftist war mongers. Asking how our money is being spent is "giving Putin what he wants".

Meanwhile, we all saw the pictures of Zelensky's wife shopping for jewelry last week while they were in New York.

i don't like Putin per se, but i like the message of a post-American world in harmony...because America under Biden has failed most of the world. surely you agree with that?

I may not agree with everything Biden has done. However. A world where Putin is the guiding force is one that makes even the propaganda of how awful Biden is look wonderful by comparison.

This would be the reality. The reality of Russia today. Dare to object and off you go to jail. This is what the RW claims is happening under Biden.

Doesn't matter, it becomes an inevitability.

He pays no real price.

He gets what he wants.

Hard to see how that isn't a win for him.
Now you're changing the direction of the discussion, a win...yes, but at what cost?
He tipped his hand on just what the state of his military is in....they ain't happy soldiers,
not happy at all.

Now you're changing the direction of the discussion, a win...yes, but at what cost?
He tipped his hand on just what the state of his military is in....they ain't happy soldiers,
not happy at all.
Do you think Putin cares if they're happy? Does it matter if the soldiers are happy?

It doesn't.

Do you think Putin cares if they're happy? Does it matter if the soldiers are happy?

It doesn't.
Yeah it does matter, a demoralized military is not a good recipe for a good outcome.
But, no, Putin does not care, that's obvious. It's more like Putin trying to stay above water
with his career in Russia.

Yeah it does matter, a demoralized military is not a good recipe for a good outcome.
But, no, Putin does not care, that's obvious. It's more like Putin trying to stay above water
with his career in Russia.
What outcome matters? Putin doesn't seem to have any problems staying above water. A victory in Ukraine only helps that.

Sure thing, Vlad. You fucked your own country with your authoritarianism and your ego.

It was fucked before, but you took it to a new level of fucked.

He had help from people like you...

1696968532767.png

Forum List

Back