putin´s gang Bring Mobile Cremation Machines Onto Battlefield In Ukraine/ nazis-cremating-Jews-to-hide-evidence-of-their-deaths kind of chilling…

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

putin´s gang Bring Mobile Cremation Machines Onto Battlefield In Ukraine​

I don’t know why but this is so chilling. Like, nazis-cremating-Jews-to-hide-evidence-of-their-deaths kind of chilling…

“Your son? He wasn’t killed, he’s just missing”. Or, “your son decided to stay in Ukraine and doesn’t want to come home”

Wow, already rehashing old debunked propaganda from two weeks ago?

Behold, the Mobile paper burner:
4BA6AD4E-AA76-4010-81B2-AEDD084F4534.jpeg

I don’t know why but this is so chilling. Like, nazis-cremating-Jews-to-hide-evidence-of-their-deaths kind of chilling…

Are you losing your mind? People create bodies for a very good reason and it's as legitimate as burying bodies, and moreso during this war.

Sometimes it may not be the best way if the fuel used to cremate a body is fuel better used for the war effort's needs. The crematorium or ovens require a lot of gas to power them.

Did America cremate the hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis or did they plow the bodies into huge mass graves?

The first victim of war is the truth.

If only Zelensky would agree to neutrality a la Austria. Instead, he is a fool celebrated by fools.
He's the country's leader and he's willing to make his country into being America's proxy against Russia.

Is Zelensky allowed to agree to be a neutral country? Wouldn't that exclude America/Nato?
That will never do!

Have you learned an important lesson Litwin?
Did America create the largest mass graves in the world's history in Iraq?

Would not crematorium gas ovens have been a more humanitarian method of disposing with dead bodies?

a lie.ru , your buddy pootler started this war , the last juchi imperial Moscow war against Europe

He's the country's leader and he's willing to make his country into being America's proxy against Russia.

Is Zelensky allowed to agree to be a neutral country? Wouldn't that exclude America/Nato?
That will never do!
Ukraine will never be in NATO.

Ukraine will never be in NATO.
Why do you think that?
America might still win this war inasmuch as it could stand in the way of a peace settlement between Russia and the Ukraine.
Your reasoning would be interesting even though you might think that Russia's resolve is rock solid this time.
I think the Ukraine won't be a Nato country because Russia will turn to nuclear war before they will accept defeat.

Putin isn't a military man. He's a spy master. KGB. He doesn't give a rats ass about those soldiers.

Putin isn't a military man. He's a spy master. KGB. He doesn't give a rats ass about those soldiers.
Bullshit. Putin has taken better care of Russians and Russia than pretty much any of his predecessors of the 20th century. Russia became a modern, quasi-democracy with an emerging middle class and vastly improving quality of life under Putin. It was previous leaders who were sending cosmonauts and soldiers to their deaths out of sheer propaganda maneuvers. Russia has come light years since the USSR, and most of that has been under Putin. In our country we've had 30 years of our people being sent to the Middle East to die for oil.

i would still rather live in the U.S. but it's clear that much of the anti-Russian propaganda we are hearing is coming from puppets of the New World Order...or the PETS of those puppets.

maskal folk are satanists , pure mongol barbarians, and all of them war - criminals , 70% support this war

You answered your own question.
Both the US and Russia will somehow spin it as a win for their side, unless the US won't accept Russia securing their border for the long term this time.
The Ukraine can't continue to be the pawns every time the US attempts to make territorial gains on Russia.

The details of the peace treaty are becoming pretty obvious now but there's little chance of anyone here understanding what's necessary for peace.

Forum List

Back