Putin joins Trump in opposing science, aka AGW

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
damn these boys are singing in unison, reminds me of the Righteous Brothers....

Source: CNBC

Russia President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that climate change doubters "may not be at all silly."

In an interview by CNBC at the International Arctic Forum in Arkhangelsk, Russia, Putin was asked about the rollback of environmental regulations from U.S. President Donald Trump's administration.

"Those people who are not in agreement with opponents (of climate change) may not be at all silly," Putin replied via an interpreter.

Climate change doubters may not be so silly, says Russia President Putin

I don't beleive in AGW. That said I do beleive in global warming. Why? Because that's what happened in between ice ages.

:)

damn these boys are singing in unison, reminds me of the Righteous Brothers....

Source: CNBC

Russia President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that climate change doubters "may not be at all silly."

In an interview by CNBC at the International Arctic Forum in Arkhangelsk, Russia, Putin was asked about the rollback of environmental regulations from U.S. President Donald Trump's administration.

"Those people who are not in agreement with opponents (of climate change) may not be at all silly," Putin replied via an interpreter.

Climate change doubters may not be so silly, says Russia President Putin
How does Putin's answer relate to Donald Trump?

Poooting and drumpf get paid to say what the RWNJs say for free.

Wealth like Pooting's protects him and its pretty likely he'll cut drumpf into a bigger chunk than he has so far.

Its like RWNJs have no kids, no grand kids and just don't care. Or they're just too damn dumb to realize they're being used.

But we are ALL going to pay for their stupidity.

10882091_1540496739563186_6283945883971788574_n_zps8qip2tta.jpg

Forum List

Back