Putin is trying on the role of America

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Putin has recently begun to declare that he is a fighter for freedom around the world. He says he is freeing the world from imperialism.

I am not kidding.

He stated in particular that he had already "liberated" several African republics (which, by the way, were liberated in the course of the anti-imperialist movement about half a century ago).

For some reason, he has not yet said anything about the liberation of East Turkestan and Tibet from Chinese imperialism.

But it is quite possible that he will soon come to "liberate" the United States.

The Russian media have already actively picked up this trend. The Russian media preach absolute nonsense. Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Zakharova said: our men are shedding blood in Ukraine for the freedom of African blacks.

I'm not kidding, that's exactly what she said.

Last edited:
Putin has recently begun to declare that he is a fighter for freedom around the world. He says he is freeing the world from imperialism.

I am not kidding.

He stated in particular that he had already "liberated" several African republics (which, by the way, were liberated in the course of the anti-imperialist movement about half a century ago).

For some reason, he has not yet said anything about the liberation of East Turkestan and Tibet from Chinese imperialism.

But it is quite possible that he will soon come to "liberate" the United States.

The Russian media have already actively picked up this trend. The Russian media preach absolute nonsense. Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Zakharova said: our men are shedding blood in Ukraine for the freedom of African blacks.

I'm not kidding, that's exactly what she said.
If he was smart, he would say he was liberating the world from the abortion/transgender/climate cult gods.

Save the kids and the rest of the world from climate slavery to the UN and US.

• Banned
Putin began his ascent to Olympus in exactly the same way. He took as a basis the image of American Superman, a tough guy.

• Banned
It's not possible at all.
I think that if you look for sources in English, you will find them. I can only give you evidence in Russian, but for sure it has already been translated and published by someone.

• Banned
If he was smart, he would say he was liberating the world from the abortion/transgender/climate cult gods.
He's not that stupid. These primitive methods work, Goebels spoke about this. At least it works in Europe.

• Banned
This sounds especially funny against the background of the fact that the new amendments to the Russian constitution have deprived the peoples of the Russian Federation of the right to self-determination.

Uncle Pooty is reaching out to the leaders of Africa, and has been for a while during this current conflict.

A lot of business being transacted, and a lot of good will being generated.

Biden and his handpicked stooge, Blinken, have completely failed in their quest to build US relations with countries like Niger, Uganda and Zambia.

Too obsessed with his agenda to promote butt sex and castration among American youth, not respecting the fact that such actions are not glorified in African culture.

Remember, Tarzan was involved with Jane in the jungle, not some fucking dude.

It would be lovely to have Dear Uncle P liberate America from itself and its ungodliness . Might show the poofy Americans what a real man and tough leader looks and acts like .God Bless Volodya, would ring out across the planet and bring peace and prosperity .

It would be lovely to have Dear Uncle P liberate America from itself and its ungodliness . Might show the poofy Americans what a real man and tough leader looks and acts like .God Bless Volodya, would ring out across the planet and bring peace and prosperity .
now it is no longer a cool superman leader. This image he had when he was under Bush in 2000-2005
From that male image, something remained during the time of Obama, but it was no longer a "cowboy" but something like a metrosexual bodybuilder. It looks like he uses a lot of makeup and does facial plastic surgery.

Now he went to fight with a woman and frankly admitted that he could not do pul-aps on the crossbar. In 00th he put down a glass of alcohol, and now he came out drunk, and the press secretary of the foreign ministry is an outright alcoholic.

Although the role of Superman has always been given with great difficulty. Outwardly, he looks like a good boy, a botanist, and nature did not endow him with "superman" physical data.

Last edited:
It would be lovely to have Dear Uncle P liberate America from itself and its ungodliness
By the way, I don't think there is more "godlessness" in America than in the Russian Federation. Have you ever seen Russian social networks with half-naked children and naked buggers available to children? And what about the export of children from Ukraine?
I do not think that there are more depraved countries in the world than the Russian Federation and Ukraine. They lead in all the dirtiest types of debauchery. Paradise for pedophiles and pederasts.
And this is in the absence of a child protection policy.

In fact, if American laws were in force in Russia, a quarter of the country would now be imprisoned there for crimes against children.
In America, despite the debauchery from Trump and the left, there is still a very strict child protection policy.

A high-ranking general, Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Ground Forces of the Russian Federation(awarded with the highest award), twirled his bare ass on social networks. Could this be the case in the US?

PS
He showed not only a bare ass but also a dick. See to the end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back