Putin is the most ruthless treacherous backstabbing snake in the world. we need a commander in chief like AOC that will make him shake in his boots

URserious.gif

AOC is smart, AOC is a woman, AOC is the future, AOC is the POTUS who will make Putin shake in his boots

You say AOC would make Putin shake in his boots If POTUS.

AOC wouldn’t even scare ‘Corn Pop’ who was according to Joe Biden, “a bad dude who ran a bunch of bad boys.“

I needed a good laugh today as it has been a down day.

Thanks much.

A rehash of Joe’s Corn Pop story which is in my opinion one of the best political tales ever told.

Putin would shake in his boots. Because he is too old to get it up for AOC.

AOC is smart, AOC is a woman, AOC is the future, AOC is the POTUS who will make Putin shake in his boots

Would Putin be shaking in his boots because he was laughing so hard? AOC is about as useless as they come. She doesn't pass legislation that fixes problems...she proposes legislation that nobody in their right mind would ever vote for...but her liberal constituents eat it up with a spoon!

Putin is the most ruthless treacherous backstabbing snake in the world. we need a commander in chief like AOC that will make him shake in his boots​

This gotta be a gag thread, right! Mods, put this thread in Pol. Satire, pleeeze!

Definitely a thread for the Humour section and one which OP has surely posted for a bit of weekend fun .

There will undoubtedly be some Gullibles here who will entertain the topic proposition for more than two or three seconds .

AOC is the smartest most intelligent Dem in Washington. I really mean that.

You are either a chump or indulging in surreal humour .

This is a very wealthy woman from a privileged background who was put there by the Justice Democrats led by Cenk Uygur of Young Turks fame.
A complete puppet mouth piece and schill .In old terms , a deliberate fraud .

You will have to learn the hard way .

You are either a chump or indulging in surreal humour .

This is a very wealthy woman from a privileged background who was put there by the Justice Democrats led by Cenk Uygur of Young Turks fame.
A complete puppet mouth piece and schill .In old terms , a deliberate fraud .

You will have to learn the hard way .
I love insulting the rest of the Dems, by pointing out that AOC is the smartest among them. :muahaha:

Putin would shake in his boots. Because he is too old to get it up for AOC.
Putin‘s girlfriend is far hotter than AOC. To top that off she won two Olympic medals as a gymnast. My bet is that she is also better educated and smarter than AOC.

1676754563787.jpeg

Forum List

Back