Putin has checkmate on NATO.

Putin was Checkmated months ago but just refuses to resign until the last piece is gone.

He has no path to victory and no path to preserve his depleted military

Why would Biden, Holder, Obama, Clinton, Mueller, Comey, McCain sell United States Uranium to Russia?

We didn't Zippy. In fact just the opposite is true. We were buying 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from Russia's decommissioned warheads at the time they purchased the mining rights to some low producing mines in the USA that a Canadian firm owned. Mining rights. Not exporting rights.

Let that sink in.

We didn't Zippy. In fact just the opposite is true. We were buying 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from Russia's decommissioned warheads at the time they purchased the mining rights to some low producing mines in the USA that a Canadian firm owned. Mining rights. Not exporting rights.

Let that sink in.

Liar.

Who owns Rosatom? Putin. that's who. Your Russian Reset was a Russian Sell Out.
Clinton got $125 Million for selling out America. The rest of your treasonous friends also got payouts.
But the best one of all is when Obama Bin Lying sent Iran $150 Billion to buy Russian Weapons with, and then let Russia take Crimea.
Biden followed that up with more loopholes for Putin and Ayatollah Assahollah and now they trade Suicide Drones and Nuclear Weapons tech between Putin and Iran.

Is that what Obama meant when he said "After The Election I Can Do You Guyz Some Favorz"
???

Liar.

Who owns Rosatom? Putin. that's who. Your Russian Reset was a Russian Sell Out.
Clinton got $125 Million for selling out America. The rest of your treasonous friends also got payouts.
But the best one of all is when Obama Bin Lying sent Iran $150 Billion to buy Russian Weapons with, and then let Russia take Crimea.

Is that what Obama meant when he said "After The Election I Can Do You Guyz Some Favorz"
???
Jesus man the link to the proof is right there. Putin sold us 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium. I don't think those dirt mines the Canadians forced him to by ever produced that much over their entire lifetime.

Unlike Trumps crooked foundation, Clinton's was public and they account for all the donated funds.

So is Iran selling those weapons back to Russia for a healthy profit?

What does joining NATO have to do with those points you made?
Don't you think NATO shouldn’t provoke Russia?
Russia provoked NATO by invading Ukraine. If not stopped he would grab something else.
Its time to show Putin NATO will not put up with his aggression.
You really think Russia could fight a conventional war with NATO? I don't.
Putin is not that stupid, he can't even beat Ukraine with his unmotivated military.

Russia provoked NATO by invading Ukraine. If not stopped he would grab something else.
Putin is not that stupid, he can't even beat Ukraine with his unmotivated military.
Yes NATO and the US Empire provoked Russia. If you don’t know that, everything you believe is questionable.

Putin can’t beat Ukraine yet dumb Americans think he intends to conquer Europe. He’s another Hitler after all.

Yes NATO and the US Empire provoked Russia. If you don’t know that, everything you believe is questionable.

Putin can’t beat Ukraine yet dumb Americans think he intends to conquer Europe. He’s another Hitler after all.

I think Putin has demonstrated how weak his military is

I don’t think anyone fears him invading Europe. But his dreams of invading the Baltic States are done

I think Putin has demonstrated how weak his military is

I don’t think anyone fears him invading Europe. But his dreams of invading the Baltic States are done
So basically, anyone talking sense about Ukraine in Washington is being shut down by forces within the political parties themselves working together with a compliant national media that is mis-representing everything that is taking place on the ground. It is a formula for tragedy as the Biden administration has shown no sign of seeking diplomacy with Russia to end the conflict despite the president’s recent surprising warning that the world is now facing the highest risk of nuclear “Armageddon,” which he, of course, blames on Putin. Given all of that, in my humble opinion a government that is unable or unwilling to take reasonable steps to protect its own citizens while also avoiding a possible nuclear catastrophe that could end up engulfing the entire world is fundamentally evil and has lost all legitimacy. It should recognize that fact before submitting its resignation.

Fuck NATO. At least the Italians get it, but dumb Americans never will.

1. Putin doesn't want to conquer the EU, NATO is the stopper, but he does want to put back the USSR.
2. HOW did NATO provoke Russia? Putin went after Ukraine, first in the Donbas in 2014, and later Crimea, and now the rest of Ukraine in a decap strike in Kyiv (that failed miserably).
3. How stupid is Putin to keep fighting a war he can't win? Duh.

1. Putin doesn't want to conquer the EU, NATO is the stopper, but he does want to put back the USSR.
2. HOW did NATO provoke Russia? Putin went after Ukraine, first in the Donbas in 2014, and later Crimea, and now the rest of Ukraine in a decap strike in Kyiv (that failed miserably).
3. How stupid is Putin to keep fighting a war he can't win? Duh.

Lol. You readily admit being uninformed. Lol.

kyzr
Its none of Russia's business what sovereign countries do.

gipper
If Russia... placed nuclear missiles along the Rio Grande, you’d be screaming your fool head off for war.

kyzr
The Monroe Doctrine says that scenario can't happen.

At least nobody can accuse this super patriotic american clown in particular of being dishonest.

He openly admits there's a set of rules for America and another for the rest of world. 👍👍👍👍

At least nobody can accuse this super patriotic american clown in particular of being dishonest.

He openly admits there's a set of rules for America and another for the rest of world. 👍👍👍👍
Sadly there are way too many dumb Americans just like him.

Yeah sure. Yet another hypocrite.

If Russia committed a coup in Mexico and installed a government opposed to the U.S. then placed nuclear missiles along the Rio Grande, you’d be screaming your fool head off for war.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Kyzyl has indeed been exposed as the biggest hypocrite ever.:2up:

Sadly there are way too many dumb Americans just like him.
:thankusmile: This dumbfuck doesn’t even get it thst nato violated an agreement with ukraine and Russia and that nato is always starting wars with other countries making world leaders as bogeymen,first gaddifi now putin,the dumbass doesn’t get it thst Russia is off the dollar same as Libya was and thst was why they invaded Libya and are now trying to make putin look like Hitler as well because they are also off the dollar.

This time thankfully,Russia is a superpower unlike Libya so nato is not getting thier waynthis time and is getting their asses kicked.:yes_text12:

:thankusmile: This dumbfuck doesn’t even get it thst nato violated an agreement with ukraine and Russia and that nato is always starting wars with other countries making world leaders as bogeymen,first gaddifi now putin,the dumbass doesn’t get it thst Russia is off the dollar same as Libya was and thst was why they invaded Libya and are now trying to make putin look like Hitler as well because they are also off the dollar.

This time thankfully,Russia is a superpower unlike Libya so nato is not getting thier waynthis time and is getting their asses kicked.:yes_text12:
Thank you Tovarich

Forum List

Back