Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

That we are supporting questionable people in order to get at Russia.
We have done this for decades and it always later bites us in the ass.
Yes, we do seem to end up all involved in many ways where we shouldn't have been, and then the backlash comes.

Go full screen, good footage.

Question out of curiosity - Why don't the tanks in theater have counter measures like chaff or other such counter measures on board to deploy, otherwise when it comes to incoming heat seekers or infrared missiles that are incoming ?? I thought this was 2022 where militaries should have trained for this kind of warfare, and developed counter measures that would protect their man power and assets in theater. It almost looks like a turkey shoot. I thought modern tanks were ready for anything this day and age. Being in a tank is like a sitting duck when it comes to the battlefield. Just an observation from a military interest kind of view.

Is it that the guerilla warfare tactics of getting in close, and then the quickness of the anti-tank weaponry leaves it's opponents with no reaction time when it comes to countering the threats to the tanks and equipment in the field ?

I remember watching a documentary about arms dealer's way back in the day, and the interviewer asked the weapons dealer "where was the safest place he thought was on the battlefield" ? The dealer said "not in the tank", everybody goes after the tank...

Question out of curiosity - Why don't the tanks in theater have counter measures like chaff or other such counter measures on board to deploy, otherwise when it comes to incoming heat seekers or infrared missiles that are incoming ?? I thought this was 2022 where militaries should have trained for this kind of warfare, and developed counter measures that would protect their man power and assets in theater. It almost looks like a turkey shoot. I thought modern tanks were ready for anything this day and age. Being in a tank is like a sitting duck when it comes to the battlefield. Just an observation from a military interest kind of view.

Is it that the guerilla warfare tactics of getting in close, and then the quickness of the anti-tank weaponry leaves it's opponents with no reaction time when it comes to countering the threats to the tanks and equipment in the field ?

I remember watching a documentary about arms dealer's way back in the day, and the interviewer asked the weapons dealer "where was the safest place he thought was on the battlefield" ? The dealer said "not in the tank", everybody goes after the tank...

Russian tanks (T-72, T-90) and Ukrainian (T-72, T-80/84) we've seen in this war all have reactive armor, which is basically explosive sandwiched in between two plates. Those explode when directly hit and explosion redirect the cumulative explosion away. They work against most light shoulder launched systems what require direct hit, but not against Javelins or NLAWs that hit the tank from above. They don't work well against rounds fired from other tanks due to velocity and material used (like depleted uranium). Against Javelins and NLAWs, some tanks have "active reactive armor" called "hard kill" that are used as countermeasures you mentioned above, and they pop out and explode before the rocket hit, eventually destroying it.

Last edited:
Putin the stable genius:

They dug trenches in the worst, tiny little spot on the entire planet to dig a trench.

They apparently had no idea it was radioactive. Is the information in Russia that controlled? Not one person knew it was radioactive, or thought to find out if it was radioactive or not?

Were these Putin's conscripts that he just experimented on? What in the wide world of sports is going on, here?

Did Putin even know they took the Chernobyl plant and dug in?

Putin the stable genius:

They dug trenches in the worst, tiny little spot on the entire planet to dig a trench.

They apparently had no idea it was radioactive. Is the information in Russia that controlled? Not one person knew it was radioactive, or thought to find out if it was radioactive or not?

Were these Putin's conscripts that he just experimented on? What in the wide world of sports is going on, here?

Did Putin even know they took the Chernobyl plant and dug in?

If you really think Putin cares about the Russian military, check out the Kursk submarine tragedy.

Slovakia is sending ZUZANA howitzers to Ukraine.

View attachment 627968
Looks like things are escalating... Not sure where all this is going, because although Putin is losing a lot on the ground, he has his air force and missiles that most likely will be deployed in full force from safer levels in order to achieve his directives or goals, otherwise if the war continues, and especially if it continues to suffer him badly on the ground... Look out because he most likely will, and probably will definitely respond in a more violent manor than already seen up to now... World reporting (MSM), should be aware that hopefully they won't be fueling this war with it's highly emotional and irrational reporting or either they will be fueling it with their highly irrational reporting.

Ukraine doesn't look like it's fairing to well by the looks of the cities already flattened by the war, and sadly after looking at the numbers of non-combatants killed after the Russian storm goes through, it is a tragic situation.

Not sure what triggered the final solution that Putin is fully engaged in concerning Ukraine (i.e the war in Ukraine), but wars aren't won clean ever, so it doesn't surprise me on the tactics used by the aggressor's in the situation.

Hopefully the world will find out who actually caused this situation (the full disclosure), be it either if they were directly or indirectly involved be it politically or non-politically.

My heart's goes out for the innocent's being caught up in the crossfire. Lord please bring peace back to this region. Amen.

Nothing fails like prayer, because the god prayed to is a non-existent entity imagined from inside an existent head.

Looks like things are escalating... Not sure where all this is going, because although Putin is losing a lot on the ground, he has his air force and missiles that most likely will be deployed in full force from safer levels in order to achieve his directives or goals, otherwise if the war continues, and especially if it continues to suffer him badly on the ground... Look out because he most likely will, and probably will definitely respond in a more violent manor than already seen up to now... World reporting (MSM), should be aware that hopefully they won't be fueling this war with it's highly emotional and irrational reporting or either they will be fueling it with their highly irrational reporting.

Ukraine doesn't look like it's fairing to well by the looks of the cities already flattened by the war, and sadly after looking at the numbers of non-combatants killed after the Russian storm goes through, it is a tragic situation.

Not sure what triggered the final solution that Putin is fully engaged in concerning Ukraine (i.e the war in Ukraine), but wars aren't won clean ever, so it doesn't surprise me on the tactics used by the aggressor's in the situation.

Hopefully the world will find out who actually caused this situation (the full disclosure), be it either if they were directly or indirectly involved be it politically or non-politically.

My heart's goes out for the innocent's being caught up in the crossfire. Lord please bring peace back to this region. Amen.

MSM is fueling this war on behalf western governments. They even openly admit they were lying and fabricating intel about Russians in order to sway public opinion against them.

Forum List

Back