Putin Calls the US a "Parasite" Over It's Debt

I've just had a quick check online and it would appear that you're right, ekrem. I stand corrected.

And with the fading ressources of the N-Sea, Russia has Europe by the balls.

The Russians do indeed have leverage over Europe (mainly eastern) when it comes to the control of essential fuels. But they still rely on European nations that are largely dependent on Russian fuel for trade. It's a two-way street. Though I'm not denying that Russia retains a significant amount of power (politically speaking). Though lets not forget how precarious that monopoly is now, seeing as eneromous oil reserves have been discovered beneath the British-held Falklands.

Last edited:
Putin is a fucking idiot.

I will never forgive that asshole for being "on vacation" and his lack of concern for the brave shipmates on USS Kursk when she went down.

Pathetic. I could give a rat's ass what he thinks - Russian submarine K-141 Kursk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His opinions - including today's weather - are irrelevant.
I'm feeling bad about Putin lately. When the shoe was on the other foot, and Russia was trying to become a Democracy and join the rest of the world in trade? We were there with a huge bank roll and welcoming arms to help Russia out of its fiscal bottomless pit, for several years.

And now he calls us a parasite?

Good grief.

I've just had a quick check online and it would appear that you're right, ekrem. I stand corrected.

And with the fading ressources of the N-Sea, Russia has Europe by the balls.

The Russians do indeed have leverage over Europe (mainly eastern) when it comes to the control of essential fuels. But they still rely on European nations that are largely dependent on Russian fuel for trade. It's a two-way street. Though I'm not denying that Russia retains a significant amount of power (politically speaking). Though lets not forget how precarious that monopoly is now, seeing as eneromous oil reserves have been discovered beneath the British-held Falklands.
Eneremous?

/blinking and blinking

Hopefully 'eneremous' means a heaping lot of oil. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back