Pussification of America

the pussification is over. The alpha males (and alpha females) are back in charge. God bless America and Merry Christmas.
Do not forget your firearm when you go out. the boogeyman might get you alpha males.

I always do when going into liberal controlled areas.
Most pussies do.

wrong, pussies stupidly believe that everyone loves them and they end up getting shot, beat up, or raped. Protecting yourself and your family is what a man is supposed to do.
A real man does not need a gun for that, only you pussies feel the need for a gun.
You bring your flower to the fight, we will see you soon.....

Do not forget your firearm when you go out. the boogeyman might get you alpha males.

Most pussies do.

wrong, pussies stupidly believe that everyone loves them and they end up getting shot, beat up, or raped. Protecting yourself and your family is what a man is supposed to do.
A real man does not need a gun for that, only you pussies feel the need for a gun.
You bring your flower to the fight, we will see you soon.....
Another guy who is real tough over the computer.

the pussification is over. The alpha males (and alpha females) are back in charge. God bless America and Merry Christmas.

Most pussies do.

so when the thug comes at you with a gun, knife, or baseball bat, what to you do? talk nice to him? give him your money and left him rape your wife? fists vs gun is a loser for fists every time.

Most pussies do.

so when the thug comes at you with a gun, knife, or baseball bat, what to you do? talk nice to him? give him your money and left him rape your wife? fists vs gun is a loser for fists every time.
Where the fuck do you live? I live in civilization.

Most pussies do.

I live in civilization too, but sometimes have to venture into the non-civilized parts of this city. Been to Chi-town recently? 40 shootings and 11 murders over Christmas weekend. You can be a victim or you can protect yourself and those you care about. Its a choice, asshole.

Most pussies do.

I live in civilization too, but sometimes have to venture into the non-civilized parts of this city. Been to Chi-town recently? 40 shootings and 11 murders over Christmas weekend. You can be a victim or you can protect yourself and those you care about. Its a choice, asshole.
You do not have to sign the end of your posts.

We could teach our sons to be like our daughters! Men commit most murder and violent crimes in this country(80%)...Maybe if we taught them as we teach our daughters maybe such violence wouldn't occur.

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

Maybe pussification is a good thing? I don't see how violence is a positive.

We could teach our sons to be like our daughters! Men commit most murder and violent crimes in this country(80%)...Maybe if we taught them as we teach our daughters maybe such violence wouldn't occur.

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

Just teach our sons to be secure in their masculinity, and not solve problems through violent means.

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

Just teach our sons to be secure in their masculinity, and not solve problems through violent means.
We got it from here on out pussy....

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

We all know what you're going to do...Make them all violent and send them into the meat grinder.

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

tell that to BLM, Farrakhan, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, street thugs in our inner cities, the shooters in Orlando, Ft Hood, the truck murderers in NIce, suicide bombers all over the mid east.

Anyone who doesn't protect himself/herself is open to becoming in victim. Your choice.

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

You do not have to describe yourself at the end of your post, we get it.

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

tell that to BLM, Farrakhan, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, street thugs in our inner cities, the shooters in Orlando, Ft Hood, the truck murderers in NIce, suicide bombers all over the mid east.

Anyone who doesn't protect himself/herself is open to becoming in victim. Your choice.
It is a shame that you go through life scared and paranoid.

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

You do not have to describe yourself at the end of your post, we get it.
image.jpeg

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

Not scared at all. Just prepared. But since you aren't scared of ghetto thugs, I suggest that you take a walk around east LA at 3am. Or the south side of Chicago at any time of day. You seem to want to be a victim, so go for it.

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

Not scared at all. Just prepared. But since you aren't scared of ghetto thugs, I suggest that you take a walk around east LA at 3am. Or the south side of Chicago at any time of day. You seem to want to be a victim, so go for it.
Big talk over the computer. I used to go to after hours clubs in Harlem to hear jazz, and salsa clubs in the South Bronx. I never needed a gun or weapon. You are just a scared boy. I pity you, because you try to talk tough because of your insecurity.

No war
Far less murder

= winning.

Big talk over the computer. I used to go to after hours clubs in Harlem to hear jazz, and salsa clubs in the South Bronx. I never needed a gun or weapon. You are just a scared boy. I pity you, because you try to talk tough because of your insecurity.

try that today. then report back to us, if you can.

I go to Harlem a lot, it is very White. You would be afraid though because there are kniggers there,

I go to Harlem a lot, it is very White. You would be afraid though because there are kniggers there,

grow up. are you 14?

grow up. are you 14?
You are the petulant teenager who cannot admit to being wrong and being bested. You are scared of life, and it is a shame because you live in the safest time and place in history.

Forum List

Back