Pussification of America

Had I mentioned this to my grandmother or sister, that I had this wonderful idea to ban and tax children playing outside, they would have called me crazy!

However, if the government itself does it, or says, they themselves try to excuse and justify the action, because "the government just wants to keep us safe."

Sometimes I bemuse myself imagining some sort of computer chip controlling their brain, because I really can't understand the behavior; if you or I propose something that is terribly Authoritarian, they speak against us and call us crazy --- and rightfully so. However, if the government comes out with an equally crazy proposal then apparently the "experts" have good reasons for it, all in our best interests.

--------------------------
Here's a message to all the world, when you oppress us all enough, the non-pussies will finally take you down, all of you, Redcoats and LOYALISTS alike.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQQ9ySdQ5Qs]The Patriot (2000) Final Battle Scene [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Fuck your political parties! They've both helped ruin this country and you can't wait to vote more in, lousy fuckin' traitors!

OK, now that I got that out of my system................ You wanna talk about pussies? A relatively new prison gang, born out of the juvenile prisons about 10 years ago, are the ultimate pussies. They're mostly from Cleveland. The NEVER attack unless the numbers are greatly in favor of them and it's not unheard of to hear of a 10 on 1 attack. I told the warden we oughta let the whole prison population have a wack at them - all of us turn our heads for about an hour, and that would put an end to their attacks, stealing and daily disruption. He smiled and nodded, as if to say "Lovely idea, if I could only get away with it!"

Fuck your political parties! They've both helped ruin this country and you can't wait to vote more in, lousy fuckin' traitors!

OK, now that I got that out of my system................ You wanna talk about pussies? A relatively new prison gang, born out of the juvenile prisons about 10 years ago, are the ultimate pussies. They're mostly from Cleveland. The NEVER attack unless the numbers are greatly in favor of them and it's not unheard of to hear of a 10 on 1 attack. I told the warden we oughta let the whole prison population have a wack at them - all of us turn our heads for about an hour, and that would put an end to their attacks, stealing and daily disruption. He smiled and nodded, as if to say "Lovely idea, if I could only get away with it!"

Can't you reassign them to new cellmates?

Can't you reassign them to new cellmates?

Nobody wants to cell with them! Oh yea, they tried everything. But their #1 goal (and I'm not putting the name of the gang on here because they cream over attention) is to disrupt everything and everyone. They STEAL from their cellies, they get their pantywaste friends to game up on them. Oh, and you know how you join that gang? Assult an officer or staff member is one of the criteria. Our guard at the school was picked up and flipped like a pancake then the pussy ran off. And that's what I don't understand - when they assult an officer or staff member, they get sent to one of the max security prisons - total lockdown. They're brainless fuckin' idiots.

P1011052.JPG

The Spoliation of the Innocence of Childhood

April 9, 2013
by Reneta Adamson

Almost every day there is another report of a child being punished for his imagination; their pastries and fingers being mistaken for deadly weapons and so forth. Children being hauled off by authorities and treated like criminals for innocent play has become the norm. We must ask ourselves… “Where have the carefreeness and the freedoms of childhood gone to?” Who decided that a child can no longer play cops and robbers, Indians and cowboys, star wars, or even Robinhood of Nottingham? Are children today only permitted to play such games on a screen with a controller?

Read more: The Spoliation of the Innocence of Childhood - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update

Read more: The Spoliation of the Innocence of Childhood - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update

iran_water_fight.jpg

Anti-gun hysteria in schools would be comic if not for the impact on little boys

Thomas Lifson
May 7, 2013

A form of madness apparently has spread widely throughout the nation's government schools, as evidenced by comic behavior in reaction to imaginary guns. This time, it not a pop tart chewed into the shape of a gun, or a pencil drawing of a gun, it is a pencil itself that has triggered hysteria. Fox 43 TV reports (hat tip: Legal Insurrection):

Note also, that if denied access to pencils, little boys will use their fingers as pretend guns. This is part of maleness. The very same progressives who despise guns also want to socialize boys into an anodyne existence. The huge numbers of little boys subject to psychotropic drugs like Ritalin administered by their schools is a disgrace, an effort of change males into something more acceptable to the powers that run our schools.

These incidents make clear that the education of our children has all too often been entrusted to the hands of ninnies.

Read more: Blog: Anti-gun hysteria in schools would be comic if not for the impact on little boys

r-SCHOOL-BANS-SEE-NO-EVIL-large570.jpg

School Bans: 20 Weird Things That Have Been Banned At Schools

The Huffington Post Canada
Updated: 08/20/2012

Hey kids, it's time to head back to school -- but don't even think about bringing that Boobie bracelet.

A Pennsylvania school district's ban on breast cancer fundraising bracelets that say "I [heart] Boobies," is about to be presented to a three-judge panel, according to NBC News.

Two students from the school were suspended for wearing the bracelets to a school dance back in 2010, according to NBC.

School authorities have pushed strange rules all over the map. In Ottawa, St. Joseph High School said no to yoga pants, claiming they were too tight and violated the school’s dress code. In Brampton Ont., one elementary school's "no loving, not shoving" policy to avoid unwanted touching led to a ban on hugging. And in the U.K., one school banned students from having best friends to avoid groupism, according to the U.K.'s Sun.

From banning the celebration of Christmas to non-motorized forms of transportation on school grounds, here are 20 of some of the strangest school bans:

Holding Hands

Hugging

Red Ink

Dodgeball

Non-Motorized Transportation

Bookbags

Pogs

Bake Sales

Black Makeup

Yoga Pants

Silly Bandz

Best Friends

Milk

Dinosaurs

Ugg Boots

Baggy Pants

Skinny Jeans

Winning

Balls

Christmas

School Bans: 20 Weird Things That Have Been Banned At Schools

[I know, the soruce sucks]...:eusa_shhh:

It all started with football helmets. Where will it end?

Homeschooling Comes of Age.

Lines, Patricia M.
Public Interest, n140 p74-85 Sum 2000
The rapidly growing homeschooling movement has been around for centuries. No definitive data exist on the scope of homeschooling, but limited data note that homeschooling families are generally religious, conservative, middle income, educated whites. People often consider homeschooling after disappointments with public school quality. Homeschooled children have above-average test scores. Public acceptance will be important to homeschooling's continued growth. (SM)

ERIC - Homeschooling Comes of Age., Public Interest, 2000

ERIC - Search Results

250px-Children_playing_tag.jpg

NY State Says These Kids’ Games Pose ‘Significant Risk Of Injury’

by Danielle Sullivan on April 19th, 2011

School will be soon be out but if it’s up to the New York State Health Department, a lot of city kids might be spending their time indoors.

The New York State Health Department created a list of what they deemed “risky recreational activities” and is forcing many summer programs to ban these games unless they shell out extra funds to be recognized as an official summer camp. They say the activities listed pose a “significant risk of injury” and have been named as hazards which need to be regulated at day camps.

While proper supervision and safety concerns rank high on every parent’s list of priorities, the games that have been deemed unsafe and risky might shock a lot of city parents who grew up playing these ‘dangerous’ games.

For starters, kids can kiss wiffle ball, dodge ball, and kick ball goodbye. Horseback riding and scuba make the list and more understandably, archery. But so does freeze tag, Frisbee, steal the bacon and tug of war!

According to the NY Daily News, under the new rules, any program that offers two or more organized recreational activities – with at least one of them on the risky list – is deemed a summer camp and subject to state regulation. Health Department spokeswoman Diane Mathis said the list of risky activities was crafted with help from camp groups.

---
When I was little, that is all we did. We hung outside our house and played all those games- with barely any supervision! And we all survived… and had a lot of creative group fun and physical activity in the process. My kids have gone to summer programs that weren’t camps where they played all these games and loved it. And they always came home in one piece. Just the other day, my eight-year-old was playing Red Rover in the schoolyard (another banned game).

By becoming hyper-vigilant about safety precautions, we are raising a generation of paranoid kids that are missing a large part of childhood. Maybe if we let kids be kids, a lot of them would lose the video games, lessen the pent up aggression and actually have good old-fashioned fun.

NY State Says These Kids' Games Pose 'Significant Risk Of Injury' | Strollerderby

posted by the Pussy-in-Chief.

250px-Children_playing_tag.jpg

NY State Says These Kids’ Games Pose ‘Significant Risk Of Injury’

by Danielle Sullivan on April 19th, 2011

School will be soon be out but if it’s up to the New York State Health Department, a lot of city kids might be spending their time indoors.

The New York State Health Department created a list of what they deemed “risky recreational activities” and is forcing many summer programs to ban these games unless they shell out extra funds to be recognized as an official summer camp. They say the activities listed pose a “significant risk of injury” and have been named as hazards which need to be regulated at day camps.

While proper supervision and safety concerns rank high on every parent’s list of priorities, the games that have been deemed unsafe and risky might shock a lot of city parents who grew up playing these ‘dangerous’ games.

For starters, kids can kiss wiffle ball, dodge ball, and kick ball goodbye. Horseback riding and scuba make the list and more understandably, archery. But so does freeze tag, Frisbee, steal the bacon and tug of war!

According to the NY Daily News, under the new rules, any program that offers two or more organized recreational activities – with at least one of them on the risky list – is deemed a summer camp and subject to state regulation. Health Department spokeswoman Diane Mathis said the list of risky activities was crafted with help from camp groups.

---
When I was little, that is all we did. We hung outside our house and played all those games- with barely any supervision! And we all survived… and had a lot of creative group fun and physical activity in the process. My kids have gone to summer programs that weren’t camps where they played all these games and loved it. And they always came home in one piece. Just the other day, my eight-year-old was playing Red Rover in the schoolyard (another banned game).

By becoming hyper-vigilant about safety precautions, we are raising a generation of paranoid kids that are missing a large part of childhood. Maybe if we let kids be kids, a lot of them would lose the video games, lessen the pent up aggression and actually have good old-fashioned fun.

NY State Says These Kids' Games Pose 'Significant Risk Of Injury' | Strollerderby

posted by the Pussy-in-Chief.

Obongo didn't post that...

a3090_ORIG-ass_hole.jpg

Forum List

Back