Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

How much you want to bet that at the end of the lawsuits, Planet Fitness will still allow transgendered individuals to use the changing room of their chosen gender? Oh sure, the wording in their contract might change, but their policy won't.

The lessons learned by Indiana and North Carolina should tell you that.

That's fine. It's their business, and I support their right to run their business as they see fit.

However, when it comes to legally binding contracts such as membership agreements, their clientele has a right to know what they're getting into BEFOREHAND, so that they can go somewhere that values them more.

Yes, and? I believe I stated at the onset that the woman will likely win which will only result in a change to their contract not their policy.

Yes, and? I believe I stated that's fine. So long as they're not ambushing innocent, unsuspecting women who just want to exercise with their PC bullshit, I don't give a shit what they do with their business.

I get that this is hard for a fascist dimwit like you to understand, but not everyone feels the need to run other people's lives. Some of us actually just want to avoid assholes like you and go on our merry way.

Laws requiring people use the restroom of their gender at birth are trying to control people's lives, not inclusive bathroom policies.

"Inclusive bathroom policies" are trying to control people's lives. Shockingly, all the OTHERS who use those facilities are ALSO people.

I can't decide if your arrogant assumption of your universal rightness and morality is making you oblivious to the fact that you're trying to force large numbers of people to pretend to agree with you, or if you're aware of that and simply don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

How much you want to bet that at the end of the lawsuits, Planet Fitness will still allow transgendered individuals to use the changing room of their chosen gender? Oh sure, the wording in their contract might change, but their policy won't.

That's fine. It's their business, and I support their right to run their business as they see fit.

However, when it comes to legally binding contracts such as membership agreements, their clientele has a right to know what they're getting into BEFOREHAND, so that they can go somewhere that values them more.

Yes, and? I believe I stated at the onset that the woman will likely win which will only result in a change to their contract not their policy.

Yes, and? I believe I stated that's fine. So long as they're not ambushing innocent, unsuspecting women who just want to exercise with their PC bullshit, I don't give a shit what they do with their business.

I get that this is hard for a fascist dimwit like you to understand, but not everyone feels the need to run other people's lives. Some of us actually just want to avoid assholes like you and go on our merry way.

Laws requiring people use the restroom of their gender at birth are trying to control people's lives, not inclusive bathroom policies.

"Inclusive bathroom policies" are trying to control people's lives. Shockingly, all the OTHERS who use those facilities are ALSO people.

I can't decide if your arrogant assumption of your universal rightness and morality is making you oblivious to the fact that you're trying to force large numbers of people to pretend to agree with you, or if you're aware of that and simply don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

Hmmmm...”you can’t use the restroom, by law”

“You CAN use the restroom, by law and common sense”

Which one appears more controlling?

I bet there are no longer women that will go there. It isn't about stopping it, it was about the fact they didn't publish it. fk you all still are fking stupid.

So? If the business is inclusive, they really don't give a shit if some bigots don't want to frequent their establishment. They would lose much more business if they adopted an intolerant policy.

No, I really doubt women - REAL women - are more likely to say, "I want to go to a gym with crazy men in the same locker room as me!" than they are to say, "I want to go to a gym where the only people in the locker room with me are other women."

But hey, if they want to bet that I'm wrong, that's fine. It's their money.

I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions.

You’d be wrong...

Views on Restroom Policies for Transgender Individuals, by Subgroup
In terms of policies governing public restrooms, do you think these policies should -- [ROTATED: require transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their birth gender (or should these policies) allow transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity]?
Birth gender Gender identity
Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Attends church weekly 63 30
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
Attends church weekly/monthly 52 40
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Attends church less often 39 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

Americans Split Over New LGBT Protections, Restroom Policies

No, I wouldn't. YOU would be rushing to tell me how everyone agrees with you, and not reading what I said.

"I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions."

I'm afraid citing me a poll - aka "what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters" - isn't an effective comeback to the statement that what women think in their own heads is different.

There's a reason why women-only gyms are popular.

They are popular...And trans women like going to them for the same reason...because they are women who want to work-out in peace.

And fuck whether or not everyone else is working out in peace, because THEIR wishes are not universally moral and correct as dictated by you and the fauxmale who decided HE was going to storm the gates of the exclusive "club" that is being a female.

Yeah, let me get RIGHT on being sympathetic and "compassionate" toward someone who is showing such consideration for MY feelings.

You want to know the REAL reason narcissists like you and the gender-confused get so much push-back against your whiny demands? It's not because people are bigots, and it's SURE as shit not because you're an "abused, oppressed victim". It's actually because you're so effing self-absorbed and selfish that you bring the automatic response of "Fuck you, asshole" on yourselves.

I have yet to hear even one fauxmale so much as acknowledge concerns about predatory males using accommodation of transgenders as a dodge to prey on women, let alone express the slightest bit of sympathy or interest in mitigating those concerns. The response is always some variation of "Transgenders aren't predators! You're just being a bigot, now be okay with what I tell you to be okay with and stop thinking for yourself, you silly little bitch!"

It's like taking a time machine back to the 19th century, except the penis-bearer is telling me to share a locker room with him instead of telling me to get in the kitchen and make dinner. Either way, my feelings and wishes and concerns are STILL being belittled and denigrated by someone with a Y chromosome. "You've come a long way, baby", my ass.

At what point, in the time we've known each other, have I EVER given you the impression that I'm going to accept YOUR bullshit worldview as correct for even a millisecond?

How about "You have to use the restroom that corresponds to your existing genitalia, by law."

"You can use any restroom you want, under any circumstances, and every other person in that restroom has to pretend to be okay with it, because your feelings are more important than all of theirs, by law".

You once more prove yourself to be the disingenous pusbag unworthy of any respect or courtesy that everyone believes you to be by trying to pretend that we're suggesting that transgenders not be allowed to use ANY facility AT ALL.

At what point, in the time we've known each other, have I EVER given you the impression that I'm going to accept YOUR bullshit worldview as correct for even a millisecond?

How about "You have to use the restroom that corresponds to your existing genitalia, by law."

"You can use any restroom you want, under any circumstances, and every other person in that restroom has to pretend to be okay with it, because your feelings are more important than all of theirs, by law".

You once more prove yourself to be the disingenous pusbag unworthy of any respect or courtesy that everyone believes you to be by trying to pretend that we're suggesting that transgenders not be allowed to use ANY facility AT ALL.
ever notice these leftists fks talk about the transgenders all the time? I mean, they truly are a bigoted faction.

I'm a believer in the rights of an entrepreneur, so, if the conclusion is a simple fine and the firm being allowed to continue the policy, I'm fine with it...no pun intended.
Their business.....their rules.

But....I love the push-back by real Americans.

Now....why do you wish men to be in the women's dressing room?

Men aren't, transgendered women can be. Why? Because they get to work out too.
you guys are really disgusting.
you don't choose your sex.......sorry you're born that way...deal with it.....or end it all. I don't really give a shit

ever notice these leftists fks talk about the transgenders all the time? I mean, they truly are a bigoted faction.

No argument with that assessment, but specifically what were you referring to in regards to them talking about transgenders?

Gender at birth..? So... let me get this straight science isn't correct in this instance but in instances where global warming/climate change is discussed it's the gospel truth/end all be all?

For the record, climate change is a real thing and has been for centuries so I am not arguing that fact. I am arguing the hypocrisy involved when lefties point to science in one instance and stray from it in another.

Gender at birth..? So... let me get this straight science isn't correct in this instance but in instances where global warming/climate change is discussed it's the gospel truth/end all be all?

For the record, climate change is a real thing and has been for centuries so I am not arguing that fact. I am arguing the hypocrisy involved when lefties point to science in one instance and stray from it in another.
Transgendered people aren't denying science.

Transgender brains are more like their desired gender from an early age

If you have a penis, and I am assuming you do....go in the men's room where you belong.

Laws requiring trans folks to use the restroom of their birth gender are the ones trying to exert control. Laws that allow them to use the restroom of their chosen gender are not controlling, they are inclusive.

Laws prohibiting trans folks from using the restroom of their chosen gender are not popular as North Carolina and Indiana have demonstrated.

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

Indiana Took $60 Million Hit After Passing Antigay Law

Laws requiring trans folks to use the restroom of their birth gender are the ones trying to exert control. Laws that allow them to use the restroom of their chosen gender are not controlling, they are inclusive.

Laws prohibiting trans folks from using the restroom of their chosen gender are not popular as North Carolina and Indiana have demonstrated.

Bullshit redefinition, a favorite hiding place for Progs. You idiots ALWAYS want to change the rules.

If you have a penis, and I am assuming you do....go in the men's room where you belong.

I do not, nor have I ever. The way anti trans laws are written, it doesn't matter if there is a penis or not. These laws are written so that you must use the restroom of your gender at birth.

Until two months ago, this young lady had a penis. Should she have used the men's room?

Jazz-Jennings-Portrait-1v2-x400d.jpg

This man has no penis...he has a vagina. Should he use the women's restroom?

fa035c3978a7beeb92007df1aea5cd84.jpg

Bullshit redefinition, a favorite hiding place for Progs. You idiots ALWAYS want to change the rules.

What is being redefined? What "rules"?

I bet there are no longer women that will go there. It isn't about stopping it, it was about the fact they didn't publish it. fk you all still are fking stupid.

So? If the business is inclusive, they really don't give a shit if some bigots don't want to frequent their establishment. They would lose much more business if they adopted an intolerant policy.

No, I really doubt women - REAL women - are more likely to say, "I want to go to a gym with crazy men in the same locker room as me!" than they are to say, "I want to go to a gym where the only people in the locker room with me are other women."

I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions.

You’d be wrong...

In terms of policies governing public restrooms, do you think these policies should -- [ROTATED: require transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their birth gender (or should these policies) allow transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity]?
Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

No, I wouldn't. YOU would be rushing to tell me how everyone agrees with you, and not reading what I said.

"I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions."

I'm afraid citing me a poll - aka "what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters" - isn't an effective comeback to the statement that what women think in their own heads is different.

They are popular...And trans women like going to them for the same reason...because they are women who want to work-out in peace.
Trans women are men, FACT, and they don’t belong in women’s spaces.

it's the bigotted transgender that is the issue. so doing away with them solves the problem.

I have no time for intolerant fks such as transgenders.

I do not, nor have I ever. The way anti trans laws are written, it doesn't matter if there is a penis or not. These laws are written so that you must use the restroom of your gender at birth.

Until two months ago, this young lady had a penis. Should she have used the men's room?

Jazz-Jennings-Portrait-1v2-x400d.jpg

This man has no penis...he has a vagina. Should he use the women's restroom?

fa035c3978a7beeb92007df1aea5cd84.jpg
got a penis use the mens room. why is that so difficult for you bigot? you hate women.

Last edited:

No argument with that assessment, but specifically what were you referring to in regards to them talking about transgenders?
forcing the discussion about them. I give two flying shits if someone is a transgender. I don't accept them, I tolerate them because they exist. I don't need them in my face daily because they want attention, and who gives them that? the leftists, so the left's continued pounding of some radical ideology is somehow our problem. Nope, them bringing them up demonstrates they wish to belittle them in public. It is actually they who are the bigots.

What is being redefined? What "rules"?

You cretins are always wanting to change/bend the rules whichever way you feel suits you. Men use the men's room, pretty damn straightforward sweetie.

You’d be wrong...

Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

Trans women are men, FACT, and they don’t belong in women’s spaces.

Seabiscuit is very pleased and smug about the idea that those silly bitches are being denied what they want, because they have a hell of a damned nerve wanting something other than what Seabiscuit and Co. told them they SHOULD want.

Forum List

Back