Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

"Earlier this summer, a voyeur was caught taking pictures of two sisters in a Detroit-area Target changing room. This frightening incident is not the first to happen at Target because of its dangerous and misguided restroom and fitting room policy—and it won’t be the last.

What was Target thinking when it proudly announced to the world in April 2016 that it allows men to use women’s restrooms and changing areas in its stores?

More than 1.5 million people have signed the boycott pledge, vowing not to shop at Target until the company reverses its politically correct but potentially dangerous policy. These families—and AFA’s boycott—have had a significant effect on both Target’s foot traffic and sales."
Target Still Hasn’t Learned Its Lesson

How much you want to bet that at the end of the lawsuits, Planet Fitness will still allow transgendered individuals to use the changing room of their chosen gender? Oh sure, the wording in their contract might change, but their policy won't.

The lessons learned by Indiana and North Carolina should tell you that.
I bet there are no longer women that will go there. It isn't about stopping it, it was about the fact they didn't publish it. fk you all still are fking stupid.

How much you want to bet that at the end of the lawsuits, Planet Fitness will still allow transgendered individuals to use the changing room of their chosen gender? Oh sure, the wording in their contract might change, but their policy won't.

I bet there are no longer women that will go there. It isn't about stopping it, it was about the fact they didn't publish it. fk you all still are fking stupid.

So? If the business is inclusive, they really don't give a shit if some bigots don't want to frequent their establishment. They would lose much more business if they adopted an intolerant policy.

That's fine. It's their business, and I support their right to run their business as they see fit.

However, when it comes to legally binding contracts such as membership agreements, their clientele has a right to know what they're getting into BEFOREHAND, so that they can go somewhere that values them more.

I'm a believer in the rights of an entrepreneur, so, if the conclusion is a simple fine and the firm being allowed to continue the policy, I'm fine with it...no pun intended.
Their business.....their rules.

But....I love the push-back by real Americans.

Now....why do you wish men to be in the women's dressing room?

Men aren't, transgendered women can be. Why? Because they get to work out too.

Sorry, I'm not following the causal connection between these "women" needing to be in the women's dressing room and "so they'll get to work out". Who's stopping them from working out? Last time I was at the gym, the exercise equipment wasn't in the locker room.

Many, many people change their clothes and shower AT HOME. For a "transgender woman" (i.e., man) who wants to work out, the solution is simple. Don't get changed in the women's locker room. Have a little fucking consideration for others.

You evil, oppressive bastard! Don't you know that being expected to consider others instead of just yourself is like SLAVERY?! How DARE you make such an outrageous suggestion in the face of the CLEAR evidence that they are the center of the universe?!

*cough* (Sorry, that was so much sarcasm, I may have to go rest now.)

Men aren't, transgendered women can be.

In other words, a man.
Nope.

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?' | HuffPost

Actually, I don't want a piece of trash like that in ANY bathroom with decent people. If you even think to ask such a question, you don't deserve to be allowed out in public, and should slap your momma for raising ill-mannered scum.

And for the record, my husband would kick his delusional ass.

The policy to be changed is not to stop men from using the women's facilities but to tell women that men will be using the facilities. The contract that the woman signed stipulated that restrooms and changing areas would be provided for the exclusive use of women. That wasn't true and she sued.

Hey, Target decided to let men traipse into the women's restrooms. That's fine. Their stores. I haven't set foot in a Target since then, nor have I so much as looked at their website, let alone ordered from it. My body, my choice . . . and my choice is to take my body - and my wallet - elsewhere.

And if you decide to keep it a secret from me, it's your own damned fault when I kick the shit out of the CRAZY MAN you let into the locker room with me.

So? If the business is inclusive, they really don't give a shit if some bigots don't want to frequent their establishment. They would lose much more business if they adopted an intolerant policy.

No, I really doubt women - REAL women - are more likely to say, "I want to go to a gym with crazy men in the same locker room as me!" than they are to say, "I want to go to a gym where the only people in the locker room with me are other women."

But hey, if they want to bet that I'm wrong, that's fine. It's their money.

I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions.

That's fine. It's their business, and I support their right to run their business as they see fit.

However, when it comes to legally binding contracts such as membership agreements, their clientele has a right to know what they're getting into BEFOREHAND, so that they can go somewhere that values them more.

Yes, and? I believe I stated at the onset that the woman will likely win which will only result in a change to their contract not their policy.

No, I really doubt women - REAL women - are more likely to say, "I want to go to a gym with crazy men in the same locker room as me!" than they are to say, "I want to go to a gym where the only people in the locker room with me are other women."

I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions.

You’d be wrong...

Views on Restroom Policies for Transgender Individuals, by Subgroup
In terms of policies governing public restrooms, do you think these policies should -- [ROTATED: require transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their birth gender (or should these policies) allow transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity]?
Birth gender Gender identity
Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Attends church weekly 63 30
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
Attends church weekly/monthly 52 40
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Attends church less often 39 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

Americans Split Over New LGBT Protections, Restroom Policies

Yes, and? I believe I stated at the onset that the woman will likely win which will only result in a change to their contract not their policy.

Yes, and? I believe I stated that's fine. So long as they're not ambushing innocent, unsuspecting women who just want to exercise with their PC bullshit, I don't give a shit what they do with their business.

I get that this is hard for a fascist dimwit like you to understand, but not everyone feels the need to run other people's lives. Some of us actually just want to avoid assholes like you and go on our merry way.

You’d be wrong...

In terms of policies governing public restrooms, do you think these policies should -- [ROTATED: require transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their birth gender (or should these policies) allow transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity]?
Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

No, I wouldn't. YOU would be rushing to tell me how everyone agrees with you, and not reading what I said.

"I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions."

I'm afraid citing me a poll - aka "what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters" - isn't an effective comeback to the statement that what women think in their own heads is different.

There's a reason why women-only gyms are popular.

About darn time.

The Left, the Bolshevik-lite, is on a jihad against traditional values and attitudes.

This is the sort of thing one has come to expect from the Democrats/Liberals infesting government and the judiciary:
If they 'identify' as a different sex, boys can shower with your 14-year-old daughter.

The attitude is simple one step closer to this sort of thing:

"After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.
The Abolition of the Family

Of course, who can forget this peek into the Left's intentions:
Apr 11, 2008 - "And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion ...."

Well, we can't have that.

But there is hope:

"Court Rules Against Planet Fitness, For Woman Who Didn’t Want A Man In The Locker Room

A Michigan appeals court has ruled in favor of a woman who sued Planet Fitness over its cancellation of her membership because she took issue with its gender identity policies. According to media reports, the ruling sent the case back to a lower court because Planet Fitness did not appropriately disclose to the woman and other gym members that men would be allowed in the female locker room.

Via the Detroit Free Press:

Yvette Cormier, who was 48 at the time of the incident, sued Planet Fitness in March 2015 for invasion of privacy, sexual harassment, retaliation, breach of contract and emotional distress.

The appeals court found on Thursday that the gym was at fault for violating the Consumer Protection Act.

Cormier signed a contract with the Midland Planet Fitness when she joined the gym. The contract said she would have access to a private women’s locker room and restroom, according to the court’s opinion. If she had known transgender women would be allowed to use the restroom, she said in her lawsuit, she would not have joined the gym.

Therefore, the court reasoned, because the gym failed to tell her about the policy, they misled her when signing the contract.

Cormier continued to go to the gym after the incident and warned other women at the gym about the policy. The court said it was reasonable for her to continue using the gym because to cancel her membership early would have resulted in extra charges.

This lawsuit is the second legal action regarding Planet Fitness’ policies we’ve recently seen in the news. As we reported, the conservative legal group Liberty Counsel sent a demand letter to Planet Fitness on behalf of a woman in Florida who lost her membership for telling other women that men were allowed in the female locker room.

Planet Fitness has long jumped the shark on religious liberty and gender identity issues. Its “Judgment Free Zone” policy clearly doesn’t apply to women who don’t want strange men to be undressing around them. It doesn’t apply to Liberty Counsel’s client, who says she was previously raped and thus undressing around a strange man is a problem.

This hypocrisy is typical of corporations which put left-wing ideology over simply doing business well. “Diversity” only applies if you’re on board with the leftist agitation priority of the day. Otherwise, you’re not welcome, whether it’s at ESPN, Planet Fitness, or CrossFit."
Court Rules Against Planet Fitness, For Woman Who Didn't Want A Man In The Locker Room - 2ndvote

"Gender identity politics" have been played for hundreds/thousands of years. Even in the limited context of politics involved in the separation of the the whites in the "New World" from the British Crown, how many women (with apologies that I have to make this argument to pertain only to "white" women), "white" women distinctly were excluded from the enclaves that produced the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, or we would have "Founding Mothers" as well. Gender-identity politics has been active since our very beginning. Gender-identity politics means that one gender is deliberately excluded. Research history. Why else would female citizens have to picket Wilson in front of the White House during WWI, when he spoke of "defending freedom" but sent female people off to jail to be force-fed for confronting him that he did not, actually, believe in "freedom" and "liberty."

Re: the Ococuphan Jail:

Jailed for Freedom: A Women's Suffragist Remembers Prison

Jailed for freedom.

Last edited:

Yes, and? I believe I stated that's fine. So long as they're not ambushing innocent, unsuspecting women who just want to exercise with their PC bullshit, I don't give a shit what they do with their business.

I get that this is hard for a fascist dimwit like you to understand, but not everyone feels the need to run other people's lives. Some of us actually just want to avoid assholes like you and go on our merry way.

Laws requiring people use the restroom of their gender at birth are trying to control people's lives, not inclusive bathroom policies.

You’d be wrong...

Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

No, I wouldn't. YOU would be rushing to tell me how everyone agrees with you, and not reading what I said.

"I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions."

I'm afraid citing me a poll - aka "what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters" - isn't an effective comeback to the statement that what women think in their own heads is different.

There's a reason why women-only gyms are popular.

They are popular...And trans women like going to them for the same reason...because they are women who want to work-out in peace.

About darn time.

The Left, the Bolshevik-lite, is on a jihad against traditional values and attitudes.

This is the sort of thing one has come to expect from the Democrats/Liberals infesting government and the judiciary:
If they 'identify' as a different sex, boys can shower with your 14-year-old daughter.

"After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.

Apr 11, 2008 - "And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion ...."

But there is hope:

"Court Rules Against Planet Fitness, For Woman Who Didn’t Want A Man In The Locker Room

A Michigan appeals court has ruled in favor of a woman who sued Planet Fitness over its cancellation of her membership because she took issue with its gender identity policies. According to media reports, the ruling sent the case back to a lower court because Planet Fitness did not appropriately disclose to the woman and other gym members that men would be allowed in the female locker room.

Yvette Cormier, who was 48 at the time of the incident, sued Planet Fitness in March 2015 for invasion of privacy, sexual harassment, retaliation, breach of contract and emotional distress.

The appeals court found on Thursday that the gym was at fault for violating the Consumer Protection Act.

Cormier signed a contract with the Midland Planet Fitness when she joined the gym. The contract said she would have access to a private women’s locker room and restroom, according to the court’s opinion. If she had known transgender women would be allowed to use the restroom, she said in her lawsuit, she would not have joined the gym.

Therefore, the court reasoned, because the gym failed to tell her about the policy, they misled her when signing the contract.

Cormier continued to go to the gym after the incident and warned other women at the gym about the policy. The court said it was reasonable for her to continue using the gym because to cancel her membership early would have resulted in extra charges.

This lawsuit is the second legal action regarding Planet Fitness’ policies we’ve recently seen in the news. As we reported, the conservative legal group Liberty Counsel sent a demand letter to Planet Fitness on behalf of a woman in Florida who lost her membership for telling other women that men were allowed in the female locker room.

Planet Fitness has long jumped the shark on religious liberty and gender identity issues. Its “Judgment Free Zone” policy clearly doesn’t apply to women who don’t want strange men to be undressing around them. It doesn’t apply to Liberty Counsel’s client, who says she was previously raped and thus undressing around a strange man is a problem.

This hypocrisy is typical of corporations which put left-wing ideology over simply doing business well. “Diversity” only applies if you’re on board with the leftist agitation priority of the day. Otherwise, you’re not welcome, whether it’s at ESPN, Planet Fitness, or CrossFit."
Court Rules Against Planet Fitness, For Woman Who Didn't Want A Man In The Locker Room - 2ndvote

"Gender identity politics" have been played for hundreds/thousands of years. Even in the limited context of politics involved in the separation of the the whites in the "New World" from the British Crown, how many women (with apologies that I have to make this argument to pertain only to "white" women), "white" women distinctly were excluded from the enclaves that produced the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, or we would have "Founding Mothers" as well. Gender-identity politics has been active since our very beginning. Gender-identity politics means that one gender is deliberately excluded. Research history. Why else would female citizens have to picket Wilson in front of the White House during WWI, when he spoke of "defending freedom" but sent female people off to jail to be force-fed for confronting him that he did not, actually, believe in "freedom" and "liberty."

Jailed for freedom.

Come again?????

About darn time.

But there is hope:

Jailed for freedom.

Come again?????

What is to be questioned? The header on this post reads "Push-back against gender-identity politics." I was pointing out that "gender-identity politics" has been in play for centuries, and certainly in our nation, and it was not women and LGBTs who began it. Look up what happened with Wilson and his lying speeches about "democracy" and what happened to the liberty activists who were incarcerated and force-fed in the Occuquan jail for the "crime" of demanding democracy. Speeches about "liberty," "freedom," and "democracy" are worthless when at least one-half of the population do not enjoy these rights. Avail yourself of history.

Jump to modern times and this present-day modern "controversy" over people who are transgendered. What's it to ya? People in European countries make nothing about stripping and sunbathing, swimming, going to the sauna. Yet the jerks in the U.S. simply die over one little thing. Oh! We're all under attack! Shudder! Shudder! Raise the alarm! I'm an American, but sometimes we are such fucking fools.

You keep swooning over it, little one.

About darn time.

But there is hope:

Jailed for freedom.

Come again?????

What is to be questioned? The header on this post reads "Push-back against gender-identity politics." I was pointing out that "gender-identity politics" has been in play for centuries, and certainly in our nation, and it was not women and LGBTs who began it. Look up what happened with Wilson and his lying speeches about "democracy" and what happened to the liberty activists who were incarcerated and force-fed in the Occuquan jail for the "crime" of demanding democracy. Speeches about "liberty," "freedom," and "democracy" are worthless when at least one-half of the population do not enjoy these rights. Avail yourself of history.

Jump to modern times and this present-day modern "controversy" over people who are transgendered. What's it to ya? People in European countries make nothing about stripping and sunbathing, swimming, going to the sauna. Yet the jerks in the U.S. simply die over one little thing. Oh! We're all under attack! Shudder! Shudder! Raise the alarm! I'm an American, but sometimes we are such fucking fools.

Did you think that post made sense??? If so, you must be sitting in an Ojibwe sweat lodge, on peyote.

About darn time.

But there is hope:

Jailed for freedom.

Come again?????

Did you think that post made sense??? If so, you must be sitting in an Ojibwe sweat lodge, on peyote.
Keep swooning, little one. BTW: I am not familiar with the religion of the Ojibwe, but you seem to be mocking it. Why is that? You sound like someone from the graham/jeffress religion.

Forum List

Back