Purebloods Win. US Will End Most Covid Vaccine Mandates on May 11, Takers Stuck With Long-Term Side Effects, Against Nuremberg Code

You can figure it out. The hint is below.

---------------------------------------------------

I voted for Trump twice.
I didn't take his advice on the vaccines and he didn't attempt to mandate them.
I would vote for him again, not because he's perfect, but because he did a great job, IMO.
Is that rationale difficult to understand?
Necause I think he did a shitty job.

Why is that rational so hard to understand.

What do you think he did that was so good?

Be specific please.

What do you think he did that was so good?
Lowered taxes, eliminated regulations, and transformed us into a net exporter of energy. And the economy was booming until the covid shutdowns.
On a personal level, he didn't cave to the PC mob.

Lowered taxes, eliminated regulations, and transformed us into a net exporter of energy. And the economy was booming until the covid shutdowns.
On a personal level, he didn't cave to the PC mob.
Thank you for your answer.

Lowered taxes coincided with massive debt/deficit. Trickle down fails yet again.

I agree with you on regulations to a certain extent.

Net energy exporting was already trending to where it ended up and was boosted by COVID, Trump reducing regulations and a repeal of crude oil exports by the Obama administration in 2015. I give Trump his credit for his part in this but it likely would have happened if my cat was president at the time.

The economy was booming since way before COVID. It was booming pretty consistently since about 2010 as graphs show.

Lowered taxes coincided with massive debt/deficit.
Higher taxes coincide with massive debt/deficit as well. We have an overspending problem, regardless of revenue. The debt has increased for decades, as parties gained and lost control, and tax rates have risen and fallen.

Yeah, "purebloods win" the stupidity award. MRNA is currently on the leading edge of research into cancer and other diseases. When vaccines for those diseases become available don't take them even if you're dying, even if it can save you. You don't want to "taint" your blood.

Forum List

Back