Purebloods Win. US Will End Most Covid Vaccine Mandates on May 11, Takers Stuck With Long-Term Side Effects, Against Nuremberg Code

The results are hardly long term. people are dropping dead for no reason other than being vaccinated. It is a bioweapon.
Let's pretend your Russian disinformation meant to decide America is true.

Do you think trump should be held accountable?

I’m confident I will outlive the ant-vax crowd with their obesity and diabetes.
There’s a vaccine for ants now?
Regardless, if you’re healthy, you’ll probably outlive fat diabetics whether they’re jabbed or not.

And yet you are perfectly confident that, in your case, it is safe and effective. Cognitive dissonance much?
Speaking of straw men arguements....

Of course not. Nothing is completely safe.

I placed odds on it being safer then not getting the vaccine and getting COVID.

So far my choice has been good.

Your bet was that the Trump vaccine was more dangerous then getting COVID.

Good for us.

Speaking of straw men arguements....
Of course not. Nothing is completely safe.
I didn’t say “completely” safe.

I placed odds on it being safer then not getting the vaccine and getting COVID.
So far my choice has been good.
So has mine.
Your bet was that the Trump vaccine was more dangerous then getting COVID.
Incorrect. My bet was that my immune system is fully capable of dealing with viruses of that nature. And I won that bet. No long term consequences from that. You can’t say the same, unfortunately.

I must’ve missed that. Accountable for what, a successful vaccine or a failed vaccine?
Their is only one vaccine. Trumpers tend to think it was a failure. If they think the vaccine was a failure, should they not hold Trump accountable?

I didn’t say “completely” safe.

I would argue that safe and completely safe are the same thing.

So has mine.

Yep.

Incorrect. My bet was that my immune system is fully capable of dealing with viruses of that nature. And I won that bet. No long term consequences from that. You can’t say the same, unfortunately.
Viruses of what nature?

How do you know you still won't get COVID and die? You don't know the long term consequences yet.

Their is only one vaccine.
*There*
Trumpers tend to think it was a failure.
Some do, some don't. Trump thinks it's a success, so you can't be seriously called a "Trumper" unless you agree, right?
If they think the vaccine was a failure, should they not hold Trump accountable?
Partially, yes. It wasn't created or recommended by one man in a vacuum.

Where?

Some do, some don't. Trump thinks it's a success, so you can't be seriously called a "Trumper" unless you agree, right?

No. Trump hides his belief of success. He was booed by trumpers at his own rally when he advocated for it.

Every once in a while the tail wags the dog.

Partially, yes. It wasn't created or recommended by one man in a vacuum.
It certainly wasn't but the president threw billions of our tax money at big pharma, ignored the advice of Fauci, praised china, lied to America, bullied his own agencies to fast track a vaccine that most Trumpers think is killing people.

Given that, I think a large bulk of the responsibility lies with Trump and it is hard to see how trumpers can reconcile those facts with continued support.

Certainly we can speculate that if Obama had done the exact same thing Trump did, trumpers wouldn't be giving Obama a break. They would likely want his head.

You can figure it out. The hint is below.
Their is only one vaccine.
---------------------------------------------------
Given that, I think a large bulk of the responsibility lies with Trump and it is hard to see how trumpers can reconcile those facts with continued support.
I voted for Trump twice.
I didn't take his advice on the vaccines and he didn't attempt to mandate them.
I would vote for him again, not because he's perfect, but because he did a great job, IMO.
Is that rationale difficult to understand?

Yes. As I explained I expect better odds from the vaccine then I do from getting COVID without it.
Fair enough. I expect my immune system to handle it without taking a partially tested spike protein injection.
I'm happy with my decision, and am sure you are with yours.

Forum List

Back